Jackson: It's OK to Sleep With Children

I agree, although he's only one voice in a movement that's growing. There is, for instance, a book out now by a woman named Judith Levine called "Harmful to Minors" that argues that
parents who prevent their children from having sexual
relationships with adults are more harmful to them than adults
they have sex with. It's surprising how many people have
supported the idea.

These people argue that having sexual relationships is
a beautiful thing if it's done in a "loving" manner. Jackson's
comments remind me of that.

that whole group of sick and disturbed fucks need to be rounded up and shot.

No, loving a child with all your heart is a beautiful thing. Sex has no place in the love of a child, and anyone who equates the two together is just plain sick !!!!!!!

Though I blame more than just the sicko, our society is becoming all too desensitized to these matters. The liberal base in this country wants to save the world and rehabilitate these sick bastards. My rehabilitation is very simple, life in prison with no possibility of parole, and 16 hours of hard labor a day, and no comforts in their cells other than a toliet. Hard core ? Damn right!!!

I agree with the first part of what you say, Eric.

But I'm in favor of the death penalty for these folks. I don't believe
in rehabilitiation, because I've seen how laughable the attempts at it are. Your method is better than some, but what happens
when the prisoner escapes? This sort of prisoner escapes
much too frequently, and repeat crimes are almost a norm.

I am not against the death penalty, I just think it is too easy a way out for some. :)

I can't stand the fact that these scum are allowed to stay alive for hurting kids. The last instance I saw I will not forget, and that was the little 5 year old in California that was killed by that PERVERT!!!!! I am sure rather than life in prison, and if death penalty is ruled out, just let some of the Mother's out here handle these assholes! I think it would be worse than the death penalty, they would plead for death.

Janeen I like your way of thinking. I agree, let the mothers take care of business !

Except that sometimes the mothers are the ones responsible for selling their kids over to perverts like Jackson. But, in most cases, I agree :)

i m not sure if ive related this before or not, but not too long ago in the paper here there was a 60some year old man who is currently in prison. in the past 5 decades he has 9 convictions for taking soem type of indecent liberty with kids. now they want to keep him there til the state thinks hes safe.
now think about it for a second...
if hes been convicted 9 times in 50 years... he isnt ever going to be safe.
hell im all for the death penalty. shit fuck the chair, we need electric bleachers.

Originally posted by eric
I am not against the death penalty, I just think it is too easy a way out for some. :)

Yes, you do have a point there - but when it comes down to it,
I suppose I'd rather ensure the safety of future victims by using capital
punishment than using another (even a harsher) punishment and risking the chance of an escape.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Anyone tries to touch my daughter in an inappropriate way, and I'll be the one delivering the death penalty!

Exactly. If more people tookt hat stance we could have few people in jail for that shit. Hell id go to jail witha smile on my face.
You know what i dont understand? Why this is a crime in the first place? Now what is so interesting about a child that would make someone want to have sex of what ever sorts with them? Fucking disgusting.
Alot of sick fucks inthe world today

Forum List

Back