Jackie O tapes reveal she believed LBJ killed Kennedy

so uhm it appears folks believe LBJ engineered JFK's death.....really? seriously?

soome is in serious denial if they dont think LBJ who APPOINTED the warren commission members,did not have a hand in this.:cuckoo:

lol

no kidding. let's see. LBJ. Mr. Brown and Roots. Mr. Halliburton. The man who stepped up Vietnam.

oh.........that democrat.....................:eusa_angel:

so uhm it appears folks believe LBJ engineered JFK's death.....really? seriously?

For true.

I'm not a crazy conspiracy person. But I did sit with my parents in a place called Burlington, Ontario, Canada waiting and watching for Oswald to be arraigned. I sat there as a child and my parents believed I should witness this moment in history as Oswald was walked to his arraignment.

I witnessed Ruby pushing past some Deputies and I saw a man die that day. He buckled over. I saw it all.

First man I ever saw die in front of my eyes. There was no way on the planet that Ruby wasn't part of it all. No way. No way at all. Johnson was gears on. Everyone kicked into high gear. You have to catch Lady Byrds face in just one moment where she is smiling.

I can't breathe when I talk about it. I have to catch my breath and I'll talk about it more.

Does ABC really want to air out Camelot's dirty laundry? JFK was a drug dependent (for the pain of Addisons disease) phony hero and a degenerate womanizer. He probably had something to do with the death of Marlyn Monroe. Jackie was a spoiled rich brat who didn't have a clue. The media knew all about the sordid details of the Kennedy clan but withheld it from the American public. Kruschev knew more about the weaknesses of the JFK administration than Americans did. That's the real tragedy of Camelot.

He was never a phony hero. JFK was the best anti communist mother trucker politician with the exception of Reagan.

I'm a huge conservative, but I call them like I see them and I lived Jack Kennedy days. I lived Jackies days.

Personal lives make me want to bazooka barf. But a hero he was in the war. Separate the two.

Admire what he did. And even I, a staunch conservative can admire him for his heroism.

Forum List

Back