Jackie Kennedy kept blood stained pink dress on

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
for 24 hours after the murder of her husband: "to show what they have done to my husband."

I recall years later (as I was a baby when JFK was killed), seeing photos of her standing next to Johnson as he was being sworn in, and she was still in the blood stained dress. And seriously, I wonder what became of that dress??
When she finally did take it off, I wonder if her first instinct was to toss it in the garbage, or maybe she thought to tuck it away??
Or wonder if a staff member decided to nab it, thinking ahead, that it might become a valuable item down the road.
Makes you think, well, it does me anyway- but I am always thinking of the warped.

Did Jackie know about her husband's legendary infidelity? Was she offended by the sleazy rendition by a sleazy actress on her husband's birthday? Unless Jackie was a fool she knew everything including her husband's relationship with a mafia queen in Vagas. It's hard to get inside her head but maybe she was angry at the negligence of the CIA and the mess her husband created.

JFK had promised Jackie he was turning over a new leaf.

Thats why they looked like such a happy couple on the mornng of 11-22-63.

The pink -dress is in some museum - but the pillbox hat got lost over the years.

I' m not even sure Jackie was aware of the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald when she made that statement.

It's a conspiracy!! The Rothschilds!! The Bilderburgers!!! The Elders of Zion!! The Jews!!! Paul is dead!!! MK ULTRA!!!! The Illuminati!!! Roswell!!!! It's a conspiracy!!!

Forum List

Back