Jackie Kennedy believed LBJ had her husband killed

as always,anytime someone like numan comes on here and trys to have a rational discussion on this topic,the trolls come on and try to derail the discussion with their juvenile posts.no surprise.

as always,anytime someone like numan comes on here and trys to have a rational discussion on this topic,the trolls come on and try to derail the discussion with their juvenile posts.no surprise.

Look at the post after this one by namvet kid and the three before this post on the previous page.I rest my case.:clap2: they wont discuss the facts addressed,they just come here and troll and show off what a child they are.the truth is out so they come here and troll trying to derail any truth discussion.obviously the truth hurts them.

Last edited:
220px-Tonkin_Gulf_Yacht_Club.jpg

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its been fun...but not very. time for me to go...to much intellectual starvation here for me

Well, my tummy is growling a bit.

:cool:

hey Liar ability,you show off how pathetic you are creating a sock puppet to post under as well.Looks like you can dish it out but you cant take it.you obviously got tired of people making fun of your user name telling the truth that you should be called LIAR ABILITY so you now use THIS sock puppet to post under.,how pathetic.:lmao:

the truth hurt:rofl: you obviously of being called LIAR ABILITY the way they made fun of your name so are socking under this uder name now.priceless.:D:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
hey Liar ability,you show off how pathetic you are creating a sock puppet to post under as well.Looks like you can dish it out but you cant take it.you obviously got tired of people making fun of your user name telling the truth that you should be called LIAR ABILITY so you now use THIS sock puppet to post under.,how pathetic.:lmao:

the truth hurt:rofl: you obviously of being called LIAR ABILITY the way they made fun of your name so are socking under this uder name now.priceless.:D:lmao::lmao:

Rimjob, your dishonesty is in competition with your imbecility.

No matter which one wins, you remain the loser.

:lol:

I have no sock account, you idiot.

I USED to be Liability. This is NOT exactly a secret, you fucking dickhead.

But I asked the Admin to close the Liability account and I started over as Ilar. Permission was granted. I cannot use the Liability account. It's locked tight like drum, you queef.

Anyway, even a dormant account from which I cannot post could still beat you in a debate. You are that stupid and incoherent.

"Everyone had suspicions--they were wrong. Oswald acted alone."

should REALLY say assassin(s).

No doubt, there was more than one shooter

No doubt the people involved were “trained in sharp-shooting”
(especially the 2nd shooter who was “somewhere mysteriously hiding” off to the right-side of the road

2nd shooter's aim was too precise to be regular joe strunza. 2nd shooter had done it before….(shoot at people from afar with complete accuracy—I mean, the car was traveling at a semi-slow rate of speed……..it wasn’t going too slow…but they weren’t speeding. 2nd shooter sure knew what he was doing—what aim-Directly at the right-side of the President’s head while a CAR was in motion....

Rundown:

Location of 1st shooter-Book Depository (behind the motorcade)

Jackie kennedy didn’t even know the President (was) shot the 1st time. The 1st shooter, shoots from behind, (Book depository) -- President's body slumps forward, then to HIS left (which was on jackie’s shoulder/arm) -- SHE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW he was SHOT (at that point).

Then…..motorcade car continues. After 5-7 seconds………..

Bang ! 2nd shooter stepped in.

(to think 1st shooter miraculously turned into the six-million dollar man; i.e., runs from the book depository building to HERE………….

2nd sharp-shooter was hiding somewhere here - YES...by the "grassy knoll."​

They didn’t know nuffin at the time…talk about “a conspiracy” and everybody keeping their mouths shut (the people involved that is)….

- they knew the route (intimately)

- it was definitely rehearsed

- it was definitely "an inside job"

- I don't feel LBJ had JFK knocked-off or would be a party to it.

Oswald was snuffed out so he didn’t sing

- the masterminds behind the PLOT – never caught.

maybe someday the other people involved will be exposed. whether they'e alive or dead....................

Forum List

Back