Jackie Evancho as an 11 year old singing 'Nessun Dorma'

I never heard her 'til she sang at the inaugural. But she could be an opera singer, for sure.

There are a handful of people that give me goosebumps when they sing and she is one of them.

I never heard her 'til she sang at the inaugural. But she could be an opera singer, for sure.

I've been following her career for years. Her version of the Ave Maria is breathtakingly beautiful. She is also from my city which makes me love here more.

She was an incredible child prodigy. No doubt it. Those days are past. Not every child grows up with the same voice. Look at Wayne Newton.
Now, her singing makes my ears bleed.

I saw her live a few years ago at the Chicago theater. She's got great pipes, for sure, and is going to be around for a looooong time.....

She was an incredible child prodigy. No doubt it. Those days are past. Not every child grows up with the same voice. Look at Wayne Newton.

Give it up derpy. Making ridiculous claims because she performed for someone you despise is in itself despicable. Grow up.

Please just shut the fuck up for once in your life

I saw her live a few years ago at the Chicago theater. She's got great pipes, for sure, and is going to be around for a looooong time.....

I got tickets for my mother and I to attend her show at The Benedum Center in March. It should be an amazing show.

I got tickets for my mother and I to attend her show at The Benedum Center in March. It should be an amazing show.

You won't regret it. The girl can sing. If the hair on the arms doesn't stand up a time or two you're sleeping.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Never heard of her until last year. Bought her CD Awakening and was just blown away. Ave Maria, Je Taime, Vocalise, Dhormi Jesu, pretty much every song on it is either great or merely outstanding, including the show tune from Phantom of the Opera, and I hate show tunes. Her pop songs are great, her cover of the U2 song is very good, the gospel song is great, every song on it is worth a listen, and that is a rarity among CDs and albums. She is definitely going to be around a long long time, and an interpretive genius as far as I'm concerned, and I listen to a lot of opera and classical music.

Forum List

Back