Jack Welch Suggests Jobs Report Rigged

The Republican Brain: The Science of Why They Deny Science- and Reality

If Jefferson denied science I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(64 customer reviews)

No one is saying Jefferson, the original democrat, denied science.

Edward, you are the only one in the universe to get it completely wrong: Jefferson did not found the modern GOP. He was the founder of the forerunner of the Democratic Party.

No one is saying Jefferson, the original democrat, denied science.

Edward, you are the only one in the universe to get it completely wrong: Jefferson did not found the modern GOP. He was the founder of the forerunner of the Democratic Party.

Correct. And the modern GOP is NOTHING like what it was when it was the party of Lincoln.

I wish that conservatives would acknowledge that fact.

Jefferson did not found the modern GOP. He was the founder of the forerunner of the Democratic Party.

I like the way you make your case like an idiot liberal; i.e., without a shred of evidence!!

The Democratic Republican label did not come into use until the 1820s. In the 1790s Jefferson called himself and his Party, Republican. At his inauguration he said, "We are all Federalists,we are all Republicans." More importantly, then and now Republicans stand for freedom or liberty from gov't while Democrats, liberals, communists, and monarchists oppose. Welcome to your first lesson in American History. It was my honor.

5th Congress (1797-1799)
Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Other Parties: 0

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Congress (1799-1801)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

"Historians do not agree on the details surrounding the origin of Parties. Some believe that Jefferson forged the Republican party from coalition of existing state and local parties"....[in the 1790's].

Page 31, Political Parties in America by Robert Huckshorn( most popular Political Science text on parties in USA.

"Although people were still deeply ambivalent about political parties, although one party did not necessarily recognize the legitimacy of the other, and although men on both sides were nostalgic- at one time or another- for the imaginary golden age of political harmony, few people could be found in the early 1790's who believed the parties did not exist. The parties had names: Federalist and Republican."

- Susan Dunn, Jefferson's Second Revolution.

"In referring to political parties I have adopted the names which the respective parties used in self-designation. Thus the Jeffersonian party has been referred to throughout as the Republican Party. This name came into use early in the 1790's among persons who considered themselves of a common political "interest", and the term "Republican interest" was generally used until it was replaced by the more definite "Republican Party".

The Jeffersonian Republicans( the formation of Party organization (1789-1801) by Noble E. Cunningham,Jr.

-During a conciliatory moment at his Inauguration Jefferson said: "today we are all Republicans, we are all Federalists." (referring to the two majors parties at the time)
We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union, or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it.
- When Jefferson won the election of 1800 the National Gazette headline was, "Complete triumph of Republican firmness over the "obstinacy" of the Aristocrats"! ( what Republicans called big government Federalists)

You already lost this argument last spring, so no need to refute you again, Edward. You got an F in college for this nonsense, and you fail here.

Democratic- Republican (known as Jeffersonian Republicans) become the Democratic Party in 1832.

Federalists become the Whigs in 1832 and become the Republicans in 1854.

The Republican Brain: The Science of Why They Deny Science- and Reality

If Jefferson denied science I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(64 customer reviews)
You have a single source saying liberals are dumb. And that is a conservative tool. Cmon, ed. That the best you can do. I give you studies, independent in nature, and you provide a con tool. Hell, if that is all you have, you should be ashamed. But you have no honor, so how could you.
Here are five studies, impartial sources. All say cons are stupid. Read them, ed. It may help you.
Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

You already lost this argument last spring, so no need to refute you again, Edward. You got an F in college for this nonsense, and you fail here.

Democratic- Republican (known as Jeffersonian Republicans) become the Democratic Party in 1832.

You have it absolutely correct. Ed, however, will get past this without the slightest touch of enlightenment. Kind of like giving good information to a head of lettuce. As I keep saying.

You have it absolutely correct. Ed, however, will get past this without the slightest touch of enlightenment. Kind of like giving good information to a head of lettuce. As I keep saying.

a typical liberal without the IQ for substance so reduced to personal attack!!

1)5th Congress (1797-1799)

6th Congress (1799-1801)

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

Your "Republican" party, EB, as you well know is Jefferson's Democratic-Republican Party, which will later become the Democratic Party in 1832.

You are a cabbage head. Any new or better idea just bounces off you.

Your "Republican" party, EB, as you well know is Jefferson's Democratic-Republican Party, which will later become the Democratic Party in 1832.

You are a cabbage head. Any new or better idea just bounces off you.
But ed can not help himself. He has mental illness. Some say just crazy, but that seems cruel. But it is embarrassing to see poor ed continuing to make a fool of himself.

yes absolutely Jefferson got it wrong in all his speeches and even the Congressional Record got it wrong too!!

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow?

Cabbagehead, mere short hand, and the history books say you are wrong.

Yet . . . you deny reality.

Forum List

Back