Jack Teitel convicted

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Jerusalem District Court finds radical rightist guilty of two counts of murder, two counts of attempted murder; rules he was sane at time of the murders

'Jewish terrorist' Jack Teitel convicted - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t2030.gif

He was also convicted of targeting Prominent Israeli historian Professor Ze'ev Sternhell in 2008 by planting a pipe bomb in a plant outside his house. Luckily, Sternhell was only lightly wounded.

Ah, that's were he went wrong, if he had only targeted goyim he would be home and dry

He was also convicted of targeting Prominent Israeli historian Professor Ze'ev Sternhell in 2008 by planting a pipe bomb in a plant outside his house. Luckily, Sternhell was only lightly wounded.

Ah, that's were he went wrong, if he had only targeted goyim he would be home and dry

Nonsense.

Titel was a criminal, no matter who he hurt. Most shameful thing he did was sending that bomb to the Messianic family. An innocent boy was hurt. He put his entire family to shame, and that is something that is unforgivable. That taking to mind he has a wife and a small child at home.

I hope that he will repent and understand he was a wrong-doer. HaShem does not want us to do such things, much less in his name. That is just wrong, and people like Titel are people who we must detach outselves from.

good news Lipush sorta Shall we ask for a discussion regarding this issue>>>

IF Jack Teitel had been MUSTAFA ---from Ramallah and his victims
ari cohen, aaron levy etc and had he ended up in the custody of
the HAMAS LED GOVERNMENT of the west bank-----what would have
happened?

He would have been shot in the back "while escaping"

happened?

I would have really like to thing the result would have been the same.

But The issue of Titel must be dealt with much gravity, and thank God, it was. People like him are danger to us all. He actually believed he was pleasing God when doing what he did, and that is the really sad part of it. just like the Psychos that killed the Fogels, Titel also doesn't understand how wrong and evil his actions were
s3560.gif

I think that's completely INacurate 'speculation'. However, since it comes from a Holocaust denier I doubt anyone considered it seriously......

Last edited:

I think that's completely INacurate 'speculation'. However, since it comes from a Holocaust denier I doubt anyone considered it seriously......

It comes from a POS who had the situation I presented Ie a mustafa murder
of a few jews------ would have lauded him a JIHADIST JABAR ALLAHU AKBARR
The mustafa pig would be on his way on an all expense paid ( with purchased whores) vacation in mecca where even allah would laud him

That's just how he is.

What a difference a religion makes. When an Israeli commits uninstigated killing of Palestinians, he is tried & convicted in Israel.

When Palestinians commit uninstigated killing of Jews, they fight over who gets the credit.

Jerusalem District Court finds radical rightist guilty of two counts of murder, two counts of attempted murder; rules he was sane at time of the murders

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t2030.gif

What a difference a religion makes. When an Israeli commits uninstigated killing of Palestinians, he is tried & convicted in Israel.

When Palestinians commit uninstigated killing of Jews, they fight over who gets the credit.

t2030.gif

True.

If they would have acted on the same justice, this conflict would have been much different!

happened?
A street and a mosque named in his honor plus a victory parade.

That's just how he is.

The Zionist way, demonizing and speaking lies about others, as you sit in the seat of The Chosen People. And you do no wrong, sure we get all of that, from the mouths of bigots and racists and people filled with prejudice who see Jews as superior to every other human a part of the human race. Evil and ignorance explain all of it!

That's just how he is.

The Zionist way, demonizing and speaking lies about others, as you sit in the seat of The Chosen People. And you do no wrong, sure we get all of that, from the mouths of bigots and racists and people filled with prejudice who see Jews as superior to every other human a part of the human race. Evil and ignorance explain all of it!

The poor l'il sherrithang has just stood up for Holocaust denial. What will she 'defend' next, if a 'Zionist' dare speak against something?

Anyone who's a Jew knows that 'chosen people' is all about being an example - in a positive way. WE understand there's nothing of 'superiority' about it.

And decent Christians and other folk understand that as well. They realize that the sherrithing is quoting Nazi propaganda, which has very deep roots in many Christian cultures going back to the NEEEEEED of some benighted Christians to attempt to 'prove' that Judaism isn't 'true' or 'salvific' or 'valid'.

Jews of course have no such need - because we do not believe ours is the ONLY way, or even the 'BEST' way, but simply the way that was given to us.

Zionism, as a derivative of Judaism (at least since the Babylonian Captivity!) properly holds to the same view. I am aware that there are some Jewish individuals, like the murderer in the title, who choose to operate outside of the 'Law' (Torah) - there are those of every tribe among humans. So of course there are some Zionists who act in hateful bigoted ways.

But to assert that it's Zionism which impels such behavior - That is the very ignorance and evil which is bigotry.

I call it 'the sherrithing' because it perennially posts based on the KNOWN to be FALSE premise about 'chosen-ness'. And, no matter how many times how many people from different religious backgrounds inform the sherrithing of exactly that - even tracing the 'chosen libel' back through the American, Russian, French, etc propaganda from which it so clearly derives - the thing still persists in claiming the libel is 'truth'.

That's just how he is.

Which lies are we saying about others?

And stop at ones with the same nonsense of "Chosen people!" For God's sake, you sound more boring than a broken record! can't you think ONCE of something original???

You say all the things you say and than complain about prejudice?? obviously you cannot be serious! you're BLINDED BY HATE, Sherri. BLINDED.

That's just how he is.

The poor l'il sherrithang has just stood up for Holocaust denial. What will she 'defend' next, if a 'Zionist' dare speak against something?

Anyone who's a Jew knows that 'chosen people' is all about being an example - in a positive way. WE understand there's nothing of 'superiority' about it.

And decent Christians and other folk understand that as well. They realize that the sherrithing is quoting Nazi propaganda, which has very deep roots in many Christian cultures going back to the NEEEEEED of some benighted Christians to attempt to 'prove' that Judaism isn't 'true' or 'salvific' or 'valid'.

Jews of course have no such need - because we do not believe ours is the ONLY way, or even the 'BEST' way, but simply the way that was given to us.

Zionism, as a derivative of Judaism (at least since the Babylonian Captivity!) properly holds to the same view. I am aware that there are some Jewish individuals, like the murderer in the title, who choose to operate outside of the 'Law' (Torah) - there are those of every tribe among humans. So of course there are some Zionists who act in hateful bigoted ways.

But to assert that it's Zionism which impels such behavior - That is the very ignorance and evil which is bigotry.

I call it 'the sherrithing' because it perennially posts based on the KNOWN to be FALSE premise about 'chosen-ness'. And, no matter how many times how many people from different religious backgrounds inform the sherrithing of exactly that - even tracing the 'chosen libel' back through the American, Russian, French, etc propaganda from which it so clearly derives - the thing still persists in claiming the libel is 'truth'.

Leave it, she's so lost, cannot be talked with reasonably. I give up.

Leave it, she's so lost, cannot be talked with reasonably. I give up.

Sherri supports that which is LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW. Islamic law is
determined by ISLAMIC KORANIC SCHOLARS The authoritative
sunni koranic scholars are those of AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY and they
have legalized the killing of any jew----of any age or gender. Keep
in mind---sherri supports "LAW" Murder of muslims or any other
person is not legal in jewish law Sherri is actually adhering to islamic
LOGIC She has not commented on the killing of an American in ALGERIA
who are holding hostages----an estimated 19 of whom are already dead----
one of their demands being the release of the person Shaykh Abdel Rahman.

Rahman was the man who organized the 1993 bombing of the World Trade
Center that killed seven americans and injured 100s. Keep in mind--
SHERRI SUPPORTS HIM and complained that LYN STEWART his
american lawyer,,, got into trouble for "defending a muslim"---actually
what she did is -----IN VIOLATION OF SPECIFIC COURT ORDERED
STIPULATIONS facilitate communications between Rahman and
fellow terrorists which in the mind of the laws of ISA-RESPECTERS
is entirely legal as was the bombing of the world trade center and
the killing,, thereby, of seven american citizens-----FOR THE GLORY
OF ALLAH/ISA

Give it time-----murdering lump of shit RAHMAN----is an isa-respecting
SAINT in sherri circles------expect HUNGER STRIKES