Jack Stratton, I wish him and his family the best

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
While looking for information on adoptions after reading another thread I came upon the story of the Stratton family. Ten children kidnapped by the state of North Carolina.

Most people will never know what is like to have a child of yours under the authority of a corrupt judicial system. It is heart wrenching. I know my son had gotten into some trouble when he was a teenager. On his birthday when he turned fourteen he was in a facility locked up 300 miles away from our home for a claimed phycological examination. It was one of those deals were an older boy was involved and the older kid had a family that was connected so he got off scott free. It was also an avenue for political payback games.

We got to the place with a birthday cake and a camera so we could make the best of a bad situation. They took the camera away from me at the door. It seemed silly to me having no clue what we were going to see when we got inside. When they brought our son out I was in shock as I looked at his face. Both sides of his face were swollen and bruised. It was bad. I asked him what happened (remember this is supposed to be a madical facility). Two of the gaurds had man handled him early that morning. I was ready to commit mayhem at this place yet I was totally helpless. One of the nurses there slipped me a note with a name and a number to call.

I hated to leave my son there but I had no other choice. After we had cake and ice cream and lots of hugs we had to leave. We went straight for the phone and called the number the nurse had slipped us. We met the gal that's name was on the note. She told me you need to get your son out of there as quickly as possible. Do whatever it takes. She then spent several hours telling us about the crimes perpetrated on the children and adults that had been and were still locked up in that place. We had a recorder with us and she allowed and encouraged us to record everything she said.

It is a longer story than I can possibly put into a small posting. I can say that I made a few phone calls (with recorded tape in hand by the employee of the institution and the knowledge of his bruises). Our son was released a few days later into our custody. He spent almost a year under house arrest among other abuses by the court, (I was arrested on trumped up charges also the day after an election. These charges were fully dropped but it was not a pleasant experience). The magistrate judge that acted criminally in our case as he did so many others through the years. He did not believe in basic civil rights for the citizens in his court. He was voted out of office by the people. It was the first time ever in Idaho a judge had ever been voted off the bench.

The possibly worst thing about a case involving any minor is a parent trying to protect their children cannot even access the court records if the judge denies them access to the court and the courts filings. It is a true hush, hush affair when children are abused by the system.

My heart goes out to the Stratton family for all they have suffered at the hands of injustice. It appears that Jack Stratton has filed a suit against some of those he believes or knows that were involved in this corrupt scheme to take children from their families while the tax payers pay millions for their care.

Justia.com

STRATTON v. MYRICK et al

Plaintiff: JACK STRATTON
Defendant: SUE MYRICK, VIRGINIA FOXX, ROBIN HAYES, PATRICK MCHENRY, HOWARD COBLE, WALTER JONES, ELIZABETH DOLE, RICHARD BURR, RUTH SAMUELSON, REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE, MIKE DUNCAN, JO ANN DAVIDSON, NORTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PARTY, LINDA DAVIES, MECKLENBURG COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY, LEE TEAGUE, CLAIRE MAHONEY, CASEY VISER, DAVID ROMERO, JOHN ANERALLA, SHEILA NEISLER, LINDA JONES, WARREN COOKSEY, ECONOMIST NEWSPAPER L.T.D., LAURIE BATTAGLIA, CHARLIE MITCHELL and JOSH KURTZ

Case Number: 1:2008cv00696
Filed: April 23, 2008

Court: District Of Columbia District Court
Office: Racketeer/Corrupt Organization Office
County: 88888
Presiding Judge: Judge Ricardo M. Urbina

Nature of Suit: Other Statutes - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 18:1961 Racketeering (RICO) Act
Amount Demanded: $400,000,000.00

There are a multitude of stories by reporters online that tried to get the truth out about what was happening to the Stratton family. Simply google "Jack and Kathy Stratton" and go from there.

My grandmother used to tell us stories about the big black cars that would pull up into the peoples driveways in the forties and take children away from their families. She said, "You knew when they put them into those big black cars we would never see the children again and everyone knew what was happening." History has a way of repeating itself. It was all about money back then and it appears nothing has changed.

Yes... Rodishi...

Most people have no idea about what's going on out there in the name of 'tolerance and compassion'...

While some of the people which I have met in 'the system' are genuinely decent people... 'the system' is the system and it's filled with people who are first not too bright; second looking to protect their own jobs and three, they desperately need to stroke their own importance...

The entire thing began back with President Wilson and the goal was to get as many children as possible away from their parents as possible and raise them upon the principles espoused by social science...

The Black cars that your grandfolks told ya about, were of course, the social services and they had all the power...

It flies in the face of everything America stands for... and few will believe it until it happens to them...

... and few will believe it until it happens to them...
That particular magistrate judge that went after me via my son was a member of the same church of very good friend we had known for years. Our friend could not believe this man had done anything wrong until the magistrate gave his personal opinion on a talk radio show while he was pumping his re-election campaign.

Our friend still apoligizes to us whenever we see him for not standing firm with us when that shit was going down. All he can say is, "I had no idea the man was that bad".

Forum List

Back