Jack Ruby invited FBI informant to 'watch the fireworks' at parade where JFK was killed

the sheep in america have been brainwahsed that Reagan was such a great man ignoring he was corrupt as far back as his days as an actor in Hollywood working for unamerican activities committe and had many actors blacklisted and ruined their acting careers.He was a criminal as far back as then.
There was nothing criminal about Pres. Reagan outing Hollywood communists to help keep America safe. ... :cool:

the sheep in america have been brainwahsed that Reagan was such a great man ignoring he was corrupt as far back as his days as an actor in Hollywood working for unamerican activities committe and had many actors blacklisted and ruined their acting careers.He was a criminal as far back as then.
There was nothing criminal about Pres. Reagan outing Hollywood communists to help keep America safe. ... :cool:
Are you talking about Iran Contra Reagan?

whats really interesting is that the CIA obviously sent a warning to carter that he was stepping on too many powerful toes as kennedy also did. Carter like CIA also tried to get rid of the CIA. He came in and hired Stansfield turner who replaced the evil George Bush and Turner immediately cleaned house by firing all CIA covert operaters. the sheep in america have been brainwahsed that Reagan was such a great man ignoring he was corrupt as far back as his days as an actor in Hollywood working for unamerican activities committe and had many actors blacklisted and ruined their acting careers.He was a criminal as far back as then.

Reagan got in and got the CIA back to is corrupt ways again firing Turner and bringing in willaim casey who got the CIA back to its corrupt ways again.. America is STILL paying for the corruption of Reagan today.

very interesting isnt it who the the two people are what their names were who tired to kill carter isnt it?

713921839_cf3ec23433_o.gif

In addition to the New York Times and Time Magazine reporting on this weird saga Newsweek also ran a story on it.

Newsweek
5/21/79

At first it seemed just a bum’s boozy fantasy. When a grubby transient named Raymond Lee Harvey was arrested 50 feet away from Jimmy Carter at a Los Angeles rally two weekends ago, he claimed to be part of a four-man conspiracy to assassinate Carter. Harvey carried only a blank-firing starter’s pistol, and the Secret Service said at the time that he had "all the characteristics of a derelict." But investigators found new evidence last week that supported Harvey’s story—including a shotgun case and ammunition in a nearby hotel room—and once again raised the specter of a Presidential assassination plot.

The case is as bizarre and confusing as it is potentially serious. One curious twist is the names of the principals. Raymond Lee Harvey,who was held on $50,000 bail last week on a charge of conspiring to kill the President, and Oswaldo Espinoza Ortiz, who was held on $100,000 bail as a material witness. References to Lee Harvey Oswald and the assassination of John F. Kennedy were unavoidable. Officials have also indicated that Harvey has a history of mental illness. Both Harvey and Espinoza now claim that Harvey was supposed to create a diversion by firing his starter’s pistol while two other men attempted to shoot Carter. But investigators say they have no clues to the whereabouts of the alleged accomplices and are not even certain of their identities. Accordingly, the authorities have been careful to stress their doubts about the case.

This was back in the days before cable TV News however all three networks reported this story at least once on their respective evening news broadcasts.

CBS News:

Headline: Carter Assassination Try

REPORTER: Walter Cronkite

CBS Evening News for Friday, May 11, 1979

ABC News:

Headline: Carter Assassination Attempt

REPORTER: Frank Reynolds

ABC Evening News for Friday, May 11, 1979

NBC News:

Headline: Carter / Assassination Plot

REPORTER: John Chancellor

NBC Evening News for Thursday, May 17, 1979

Three Australian Newspapers also reported on the story:

717711648_7f42a9705f_o.jpg

717711866_e908c6f740_o.jpg

717711878_26356bc03a_o.jpg

This story seems to have vanished shortly after it was first reported. Was the combined name Lee Harvey Osvaldo just a very strange coincidence or was somebody trying to send a not so subtle message to President Carter. Jimmy Carter first shook things up by winning the Democratic Party Nomination because he was the ultimate outsider indeed once elected he even further rocked the boat because he was doing things very differently than previous administrations had which is something we all know doesn't appeal to well to the Washington insider establishment.

713605391_2b668c61fd_o.jpg

President Carter with members of the ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND who were major donors to his campaign and they also played at his Inaugural Ball

I often think about how things would have been so much better for this country if Ronald Reagan had never been elected President. President Carter was a far better President than is often portrayed in the Media. He was a real Christian not a fake like these Religious Right bastards who have hijacked a religion to enforce their narrow minded hate-filled agenda down the rest of our fuckin throats. Jimmy Carter made human rights an issue during his presidency he also cut ties with several Right Wing military dictatorships who had committed horrible human rights abuses. He also had plans to scale down the War on Drugs and move towards legalizing Marijuana.

amen to that.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

713605317_45d0b0970a_o.gif

President Carter with Willie Nelson

According to Wikipedia Raymond Lee Harvey was sentenced to life in prison for his role in the plot to assassinate President Jimmy Carter but the fate of his partner Osvaldo Espinoza Ortiz was quite different because he was simply released due to lack of evidence and he has apparently disappeared from the face of the earth.

714498618_8720814eb1_o.gif

President Carter with Andy Warhol
No

Should start a new thread with this;
Yes, the CIA Director Was Part of the JFK Assassination Cover-Up
John McCone was long suspected of withholding information from the Warren Commission. Now even the CIA says he did.

damn you aint kidding you SHOULD do it.:beer:
I'm waiting for new 9/11 Grand Jury news to post on.
That always ruffles feathers around here.
yep it gets the shills and the sheep in denial all pissed off there is an awakening.LOL

what i think is priceless is anytime you post that link of high ranking credible military people that say the government is lying about 9/11 and they laugh at it when you ask them the question-dont you think very credible experts in the top military saying the governments explanation of events is BS that there might be something to it?

and then when I make the anology saying if you had some well known expert mechanic who was very highly regarded as a great mechanic telling you that your engine in your car is old and run down and you HAVE had that engine for YEARS and then you have your girlfriend tell you there is nothing wrong with it,that it will last for YEARS,i then ask them who are you going to believe,the expert credible mechanic,or your girlfriend who ALSO has a long history of lying to you in the past? they have NO ANSWERS.:lmao:they evade it just post smileys and dodge it by saying things like-can you please speak english? knowing they are cornered with nowhere to run and they are fools for ignoring what very credible high ranking people tell them.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::rofl:

the other thing i find amazing and tell me if you have had this experience as well,i come across people now and then who they have no problem accepting it the CIA killed JFK,but when you try and tell them they did 0/11 as well,they dont want to hear it. i always put them in their place though and same as they have no answer for the above scenario i gave,they get all quiet as a mouse when i tell them a common thing in the JFK assassination and with 9/11 is witnesses who gave versions different than the governments explanation,many of them died under very mysterious circumstances. they zip up EVERYTIME i bring that up,they leave cause they know they it has to be true.:iyfyus.jpg:

thats whats comical about fools like soupnazi wrongwinger and hunarcy, they would have a MUCH easier time getting thebrainwashed sheep in america to believe them that 9/11 was done by bin laden and 19 muslims that thinking they will believe in magic bullets. they dont get scared over a president getting killed so they take the time to look at the evidence,many not so with 9/11 yet those morons STILL try to brainwash us with their evasion of facts and evidence and always retreat to the debunked warren commission when they cant counter facts in videos and links.:lmao:

Are you talking about Iran Contra Reagan?
You don't think Reagan had anything to do with that ( except keeping his mouth shut ) do you ? That was Poppy and his dark crew all the way.
So you’re saying Reagan had no idea what was going on during his presidency?

Dude he's got a point,now you dont SERIOUSLY now think that Reagan did not know full well what was going on with Iran contra every bit as much as Bush did? LOL

Last edited:

you mean ALLEGED communists that he had NO proof of that were communists.:rolleyes:

the ambitious politicians on the House Un-American Activities Committee. By early 1947 the committee started calling Hollywood executives and other personalities, including Disney execs and Ronald Reagan, future President of the United States and President of the Screen Actors Guild. As a union boss and formerly supposedly fascinated by communism, Reagan became a prime target. Reagan shamefully threw other union officers under the proverbial bus with vague reports of their communist tendencies. Reagan thus avoided being blacklisted himself, though he ruined the careers of some other movie people
November 25, 1947: Communist Paranoia Gets Hollywood 10 Blacklisted - History and Headlines

,you also missed the part where he ruined the acting careers of many talented actors that had NO TIES to them LYING about them saying they DID.:rolleyes:which is not a surprise in the least WITH YOU the fact you are the biggest hypocrite troll here,,a FAKE zionist hater when in reality you prove all the time you LOVE them in spades the fact that robert krat who you worship is a zionist and you kiss his ass AND the ass of his criminal coach AND criminal quarterback ALL THE TIME as well mr pro zionist lover.:ahole-1:

Last edited:
Reagan didn't like Bush but the CIA made sure he was the vice president - and within 6 months there was an assassination attempt....maybe a coincidence .
Reagan also participated in the coverup of the jfk assassination as governor of California blocking garrisons subpeone of Allen Dulles to,testify,that was why he was rewarded the potus fir his participation in the coverup same as bush.

The difference in Reagan’s assassination is he was corrupt and did their bidding so they let him off with a warning,had they really wanted him dead they would have made sure he did not survive same as they did with kennedy.

Just wondering angelo,are you aware of the transcripts of the trial of jack ruby what they say.? In all my years of research into this reading over a 100 books on it and meeting witnesses over the years even a couple of them I was fortunate enough to interview,I had never heard anything about the jack ruby transcripts that are out there till recently when I came across on something on it by pure accident.

As you know,the jfk museum is just there to enforce the lie that Oswald did it,that’s the only reason it exists.there is this researcher out there who has done exhaustive research into the jack ruby trial and seen the transcripts of the trial and it blows open to pieces the lies of the Warren commission where they said Ruby was at the police station only minutes before he shot oswald walking down the ramp past a policeman who did not see him and that’s how he got in. Well,we know that was a lie thst he was there just minutes before he shot him cause pictures taken of Oswald hours earlier show ruby standing in the background.

They also said as well that Ruby went to western union an hour or so before the assassination or something like that but ruby in his trial never mentioned going there and western union said they never saw him there or had any record of him making a transaction there which vindicates ruby telling the truth at the trial because the transcripts also state that a police officer at the trial asked him why he was there which ruby denied and again,was backed up by employees there that they never saw anybody there that day that looked anything like him and they would have remembered because there were very few people there that day.

This researcher contacted the museum and asked them if they would like the transcripts and they of course said no.

Can you imagine something so historical and important as the jack ruby transcripts not being allowed to be on display there.

For decades people did not question that story and that’s because the transcripts of the jack ruby trial were censored from them.its only because of many years of exhaustive research from independent patriotic researchers did these transcripts emerge decades later. Had they not been suppressed from the public,they never would have believed their lie about ruby just casually walking down the ramp and seeing Oswald and out of anger shooting him.

As the researcher in the video,i will post tomorrow say so well that is very disturbing they would leave those transcipts out of the museum and then see kids from school leave there and get on their busses back to school thinking Oswald did it.

He asks a very valid question in that video,shouldn’t those transcripts be allowed in there for the public to see so they can make up their OWN mind about it?

Aren’t we suppose to be a country where an opposing view is allowed?

Have you ever heard of any of those facts mentioned before?

Till,a couple days ago I had never heard of that before have you.

The only thing I HAD heard of before that the researcher did not cover is that the policeman that both the Dallas police office high command and the Warren commission said,that the police officer that day who guarded that entrance who they said did not see ruby sneak by him and get in saying that the police officer told them he must have turned his back and missed him,he said that he never said that to the police command and he never turned his back to look at the crowd,that he did his duty that day and never took his eyes off the entrance that day,he said he felt so betrayed by the Dallas police department them lying about something he never said,that he resigned in disgust from them. I knew that much about it,how about you,how much of this did YOU know about?

Just wondering angelo,are you aware of the transcripts of the trial of jack ruby what they say.? In all my years of research into this reading over a 100 books on it and meeting witnesses over the years even a couple of them I was fortunate enough to interview,I had never heard anything about the jack ruby transcripts that are out there till recently when I came across on something on it by pure accident.

As you know,the jfk museum is just there to enforce the lie that Oswald did it,that’s the only reason it exists.there is this researcher out there who has done exhaustive research into the jack ruby trial and seen the transcripts of the trial and it blows open to pieces the lies of the Warren commission where they said Ruby was at the police station only minutes before he shot oswald walking down the ramp past a policeman who did not see him and that’s how he got in. Well,we know that was a lie thst he was there just minutes before he shot him cause pictures taken of Oswald hours earlier show ruby standing in the background.

They also said as well that Ruby went to western union an hour or so before the assassination or something like that but ruby in his trial never mentioned going there and western union said they never saw him there or had any record of him making a transaction there which vindicates ruby telling the truth at the trial because the transcripts also state that a police officer at the trial asked him why he was there which ruby denied and again,was backed up by employees there that they never saw anybody there that day that looked anything like him and they would have remembered because there were very few people there that day.

This researcher contacted the museum and asked them if they would like the transcripts and they of course said no.

Can you imagine something so historical and important as the jack ruby transcripts not being allowed to be on display there.

For decades people did not question that story and that’s because the transcripts of the jack ruby trial were censored from them.its only because of many years of exhaustive research from independent patriotic researchers did these transcripts emerge decades later. Had they not been suppressed from the public,they never would have believed their lie about ruby just casually walking down the ramp and seeing Oswald and out of anger shooting him.

As the researcher in the video,i will post tomorrow say so well that is very disturbing they would leave those transcipts out of the museum and then see kids from school leave there and get on their busses back to school thinking Oswald did it.

He asks a very valid question in that video,shouldn’t those transcripts be allowed in there for the public to see so they can make up their OWN mind about it?

The only thing I HAD heard of before that the researcher did not cover is that the policeman that both the Dallas police office high command and the Warren commission said,that the police officer that day who guarded that entrance who they said did not see ruby sneak by him and get in saying that the police officer told them he must have turned his back and missed him,he said that he never said that to the police command and he never turned his back to look at the crowd,that he did his duty that day and never took his eyes off the entrance that day,he said he felt so betrayed by the Dallas police department them lying about something he never said,that he resigned in disgust from them. I knew that much about it,how about you,how much of this did YOU know about?
A lot of it was expected to come out when Trump took office.
The problem is most of the juicy stuff remains unreleased or redacted.

Nearly 16,000 of the documents released Thursday still contain passages — in some case many pages long — that have been blacked out. And 520 files remain altogether secret.

A lot of it was expected to come out when Trump took office.
The problem is most of the juicy stuff remains unreleased or redacted.

Nearly 16,000 of the documents released Thursday still contain passages — in some case many pages long — that have been blacked out. And 520 files remain altogether secret.
Notice how agent candyass when as always,can’t refute facts,always post a smiley,when getting checkmated by us just like his handlers instruct him to.? Lol

It sounds like your not aware of those facts I mentioned,I’ll post that video of it tomorrow so you can hear what I am talking about from that horses mouth.

Man why did they have to post that picture of Satan devil,worshipper posner?,that made me so sick,it’s safe to say as well agent candyass is a devil worshipper no doubt as well. He seriously thinks money will always buy him happiness unaware of the hell,he will have to suffer from in his final days.

Devil worshipper posner was once invited by truth researchers like Jim marrs to come to Dallas at a podium to debate his book and evidence from other researchers,but like the coward he is,he turned them down cause he knew they would checkmate him and embarrass his ass and he would have shit on his face that day.comedy gold.

Last edited:
Hey you know,speaking of candyass and shills,I am beginning to think one of the great moments in the world has happened recently,that agent soupnazi troll,from Langley must have died in a car accident or something because I notice that his handlers usually alert him to come here to troll these jfk threads within seconds these threads come up,it’s an obsession he has of people not believing the lies of the Warren commission that Oswald did it,he seems to take it so personal that people don’t believe that lie that anytime a jfk thread comes up,he is here immediatly night and day to troll that thread acting like it’s the end of the world if people don’t believe the lies of the Warren commission.i never seen a troll like him take it so personal have you? Not to his extremes. He always had the logic that as long as he had the last word,he won the debate,comedy gold,hee hee

Also there is another messageboad at another site he has also not posted at and he has trolled that message board for Several years now posting there every day and every night,he only comes here once in a while. The fact he has not posted at even that message board for years now,something must have happened to him like dying in a car crash,it’s the only thing that makse sense. We can only hope right. Hee hee

Forum List

Back