Jack Conway, BP's choice for Senate in Kentucky

Okay.

Now please show me what exactly Jack Conway said in regard to Rand Paul and BP...all I could find is he took offense with the unAmerican comment.

Okay.

Now please show me what exactly Jack Conway said in regard to Rand Paul and BP...all I could find is he took offense with the unAmerican comment.

"In a new video released today by Jack Conway's campaign for the United States Senate, Rand Paul is exposed for his cozy relationship with corporations like BP, drawing a stark contrast between the two candidates."

Coming from the guy with more campaign donations from BP than any other candidate in the country.

"That series of interviews included an appearance on Good Morning America where Rand Paul said it was "un-American" to criticize corporations like BP despite their responsibility for the largest environmental disaster in history."

Which is the same nonsense Modbert accused Rand of, and is a lie. Rand said the rhetoric from the administration was "un-American."

Jack Conway for United States Senate

Okay.

"In a new video released today by Jack Conway's campaign for the United States Senate, Rand Paul is exposed for his cozy relationship with corporations like BP, drawing a stark contrast between the two candidates."

Coming from the guy with more campaign donations from BP than any other candidate in the country.

"That series of interviews included an appearance on Good Morning America where Rand Paul said it was "un-American" to criticize corporations like BP despite their responsibility for the largest environmental disaster in history."

Which is the same nonsense Modbert accused Rand of, and is a lie. Rand said the rhetoric from the administration was "un-American."

So Rand Paul is upset that Conway took offense at the unAmerican comment. As I thought.

Jack Conway has received more money from BP than any other candidate running in this election cycle, bringing in $9600 for his campaign from BP. His attempt to smear Rand Paul as the candidate in bed with BP certainly rings a little hollow in light of this information.

BP: Recipients | OpenSecrets

Not to mention that Jack's brother-in-law worked for BP when he made a $2300 donation to President Obama's campaign, and now denies that he worked for BP since it's politically unpopular now that Jack is running for Senate.

Did Jack Conway’s brother work for BP or not? His $2300 donation to Obama claimed he did. | CapitalistBanner.com

You need to quit jerking off to pictures of Rand and Ron Paul and get a life.

Okay.

So Rand Paul is upset that Conway took offense at the unAmerican comment. As I thought.

Wrong. Conway is trying to spin it that Rand said any and all criticism of BP is "un-American," which is a lie.

Jack Conway has received more money from BP than any other candidate running in this election cycle, bringing in $9600 for his campaign from BP. His attempt to smear Rand Paul as the candidate in bed with BP certainly rings a little hollow in light of this information.

BP: Recipients | OpenSecrets

Not to mention that Jack's brother-in-law worked for BP when he made a $2300 donation to President Obama's campaign, and now denies that he worked for BP since it's politically unpopular now that Jack is running for Senate.

Did Jack Conway’s brother work for BP or not? His $2300 donation to Obama claimed he did. | CapitalistBanner.com

You need to quit jerking off to pictures of Rand and Ron Paul and get a life.

And you could stand to learn some manners.

Living in Kentucky myself, I must say that I am utterly amazed that our May primary this year has sparked SO much attention and debate on the internet. :cuckoo:

Living in Kentucky myself, I must say that I am utterly amazed that our May primary this year has sparked SO much attention and debate on the internet. :cuckoo:

Well the primary was contentious on both sides, and it gained so much national attention because Rand Paul's victory is considered a big win for the Tea Party. The general election is now making national media because a certain television station continually takes all of Conway's talking points regarding Rand Paul and discusses them as if they were facts.

Well the primary was contentious on both sides, and it gained so much national attention because Rand Paul's victory is considered a big win for the Tea Party. The general election is now making national media because a certain television station continually takes all of Conway's talking points regarding Rand Paul and discusses them as if they were facts.

It's Kentucky! Nobody gives a shit about Kentuckyl! As one of my friends said about where I live, "It's in the middle of fucking nowhere in all 4 directions."

It's Kentucky! Nobody gives a shit about Kentuckyl! As one of my friends said about where I live, "It's in the middle of fucking nowhere in all 4 directions."

Well apparently the rest of us disagree.

Well apparently the rest of us disagree.

Then this country's in a heap o' trouble boyeh!

Forum List

Back