Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

There is a testimony from a gal who became a born again Christian and who was raised up in Satanism - her father took her with him to kidnap people along the side of the road - in his van - with her in the passenger seat to catch his victims off guard. Some other men were in the back of the van waiting with knockout drugs and duct tape to take control of the person once they accepted the "ride" from her father. This story came to my memory as I recalled this testimony of John Todd describing how Satanists would kidnap their victims for sacrifice. These sacrifices are to Satan for politicians to win elections (yes, they actually go to such lengths to win according to Todd's testimony - but get lower level coven members to actually commit the kidnappings so if get caught - they are the ones ending up in prison - not the politicians) and to gain more power and authority and also to celebrate Satan's high holy days. I'll post the link here and you can see for yourselves that those who have been saved by Jesus Christ and come out of Satanism tell stories to confirm that such things do in fact happen. Even right here in America! Who knew?
The Hell Testimonies US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's testimony 28 that tells the story of the girl who escaped Satanism and is now a born again Christian. The other testimonies are also excellent so make sure to listen to them all!

Last edited:
To Christian parents reading this thread - Jack Chick Comics are an excellent teaching tool to introduce your teens to lessons on Spiritual Warfare. The Jack Chick comics have the age appropriate reader audience posted on front cover of each comic - they do have age appropriate tracts for younger children to teach them about Jesus.

I would strongly advise all parents to start teaching your children scripture - reading the bible to them from the start. My own gran was just an infant when I started reading her the bible - beginning with Genesis. Babies do not have a "baby spirit" - their spirit is able to receive the word of God no matter the age! Reading Proverbs and Psalms to your child is also giving them an excellent start in life too. Make a commitment to the LORD to do it each day and you'll be giving your child a head start - the wisdom of the LORD is what our children need - especially when the enemy is working full strength against our children. We need the Word of God! Make sure to use the King James Version bible too!

Also make sure that you are very careful not to use television cartoons which are full of satanic symbols - teachings - Sabrina, the laura lee song with mermaid after veggie tales is definitely out - I'd leave out television cartoons completely because the satanists in Hollywood have very cleverly interjected occult cartoons in between Christian cartoons - also the commercials are full of occult symbols - it is better to buy your child videos on dvd which can teach them the Word of God - other great videos you can record off your television are the earlier Lassie Series - that each taught a moral lesson - by the time they are three years old they are very capable of memorizing scripture and reciting it. Read them bible stories at night that teach the power of Jesus Christ and how God has always protected His people! They will love it!

Here is one more for you this evening! This comic is called, Spellbound and once again the information that is provided to Jack Chick for the content of the story - was John Todd - ex -grand druid priest - who left the occult and became a born again Christian.

Spellbound

spellbound_cover.jpg

Last edited:
Join the Crusaders as they meet a man who tells us how Satan is attacking the church, through spells, astrology, occultic jewelry and rock music. Learn of rock's ancient Druid origins, its occult connections, its dangers, and why it should have no place in a Christian's life. Satan's attacks did not stop in ancient times ... they still go on today!

Spellbound continue 7

Last edited:
spellbound_9.jpg

More and more musicians, hollywood actors, are coming out with stories such as this one. It's become far more well known since John Todd died years ago. Turns out John knew what he was talking about! Spellbound continue 7

Last edited:

Forum List

Back