J.D Hayworth suggests President Obama stole Birth Certificate via Identity Theft

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Tea Party’s New Concern: President Obama Didn’t Fake His Birth Certificate, He Stole It Via Identity Theft. Naterrific

I'm not joking. Apparently realizing that everyone has been laughing at their birth certificate theory, the Tea Party/GOP has a new one: President Obama became a citizenship through identity theft.

Former Rep. J.D. Hayworth, who on Monday officially entered Arizona's Republican race against Sen. John McCain, defended his recent call for President Barack Obama to produce his birth certificate, suggesting his questions stem not from conspiracy theories that Obama was really born in Kenya but from concerns about identity theft.

During a Monday evening interview on CNN (watch it here), Hayworth pointed to the case of fugitive Vietnam War protester Howard Mechanic, who in 2000 sought a seat on the Scottsdale City Council using the alias "Gary Tredway." After he was exposed, Mechanic eventually received a pardon from President Bill Clinton.

"All I'm saying is, for every race across the country, especially with identity theft in the news, it would be great that people can confirm who they say they are," Hayworth said.

I know, I know: J.D. Hayworth is some whackjob with a bunch of cats that has 6 giant satellite dishes in his front years. No reflection on the current GOP or Tea Party at all.

Wait.

He's not?

Oh, that's right, J.D. Hayworth is currently running against Sen. John McCain in AZ and has a good chance of taking over his seat. Again, totally not a reflection on the current GOP. You see, proving you (1) have a birth certificate, (2) you were born in Hawaii, and (3) you're a US citizen was just a little too easy, especially when Hawaii's Health Director confirms the certificate is real.

Can't make this up if I tried. And this is who some people want to replace McCain. :eusa_eh:

Thoughts USMB?

Tea Party’s New Concern: President Obama Didn’t Fake His Birth Certificate, He Stole It Via Identity Theft. Naterrific

I'm not joking. Apparently realizing that everyone has been laughing at their birth certificate theory, the Tea Party/GOP has a new one: President Obama became a citizenship through identity theft.

Former Rep. J.D. Hayworth, who on Monday officially entered Arizona's Republican race against Sen. John McCain, defended his recent call for President Barack Obama to produce his birth certificate, suggesting his questions stem not from conspiracy theories that Obama was really born in Kenya but from concerns about identity theft.

During a Monday evening interview on CNN (watch it here), Hayworth pointed to the case of fugitive Vietnam War protester Howard Mechanic, who in 2000 sought a seat on the Scottsdale City Council using the alias "Gary Tredway." After he was exposed, Mechanic eventually received a pardon from President Bill Clinton.

"All I'm saying is, for every race across the country, especially with identity theft in the news, it would be great that people can confirm who they say they are," Hayworth said.

I know, I know: J.D. Hayworth is some whackjob with a bunch of cats that has 6 giant satellite dishes in his front years. No reflection on the current GOP or Tea Party at all.

Wait.

He's not?

Oh, that's right, J.D. Hayworth is currently running against Sen. John McCain in AZ and has a good chance of taking over his seat. Again, totally not a reflection on the current GOP. You see, proving you (1) have a birth certificate, (2) you were born in Hawaii, and (3) you're a US citizen was just a little too easy, especially when Hawaii's Health Director confirms the certificate is real.

Can't make this up if I tried. And this is who some people want to replace McCain. :eusa_eh:

Thoughts USMB?

is JD posting on this board as eots?

You already know who on the USMB agrees with him.

$birther-country-back.jpg

Wait.

He's not?

Thoughts USMB?

Poor Obama. He had no choice but to steal another identity!! That's because the big secret in his life was about to be exposed. He is the grandson of Nikita and Nina Khrushchev!!! On his mother's side. :eusa_angel:

I really hope for Arizona this man does not beat McCain. I didn't want him to be President in 2008, but he is hell of a lot better than this guy.

I really hope for Arizona this man does not beat McCain. I didn't want him to be President in 2008, but he is hell of a lot better than this guy.

I wonder what other whackjob conspiracy theories he believes in.

Wait.

He's not?

Thoughts USMB?

Are you still a non-American and non-Arizona citizen?

Here in arizona he was on the same station with Bruce Jacobs. You have no idea how crazy those idiots are on the radio here...well, Jacobs was nutz, and he got fired here. I am actually hoping McCain wins something? Wow. That says a lot about his competition. We lose either way.

Wait.

He's not?

Thoughts USMB?

Are you still a non-American and non-Arizona citizen?

What a thoughtful and insightful response to the threads main point.

Ahh..It's amazing the levels people will stoop to just to be elected. :cuckoo:

BTW, Has this guy shown any proof that he's a human? I think he looks like a martanian!! :lol:

Here in arizona he was on the same station with Bruce Jacobs. You have no idea how crazy those idiots are on the radio here...well, Jacobs was nutz, and he got fired here. I am actually hoping McCain wins something? Wow. That says a lot about his competition. We lose either way.

Ain't that the truth! I would rather vote for warren jeffs than either of those two.

>sarcasm<

Ain't that the truth! I would rather vote for warren jeffs than either of those two.

>sarcasm<

I would rather vote for anyone on AM 510 or FM 92.3.....

sarcasm..

>sarcasm<

I would rather vote for anyone on AM 510 or FM 92.3.....

sarcasm..

I have not met anyone in my town that is happpy about the current senate election in AZ.
Let's hope for more candidates.
McCain is a big zero, and so is Hayworth.

I might just write in Royal Norman, the weather man who is always wrong. At least he has a congenial personality.....

Forum List

Back