J.D. Hayworth Says US Never Declared War On Germany

Not too worried about it. Our President said he's been to 57 states.

misspeaking on ones feet is not the same thing as saying one knows some historical event for a fact that is totally untrue.

You mean like saying you served in Viet Nam when you know it's factually untrue?

You mean like that guy who went to work for the Nixon Administration shortly after dodging the war like all the other chickenhawks did?

:eusa_whistle:

misspeaking on ones feet is not the same thing as saying one knows some historical event for a fact that is totally untrue.

You mean like saying you served in Viet Nam when you know it's factually untrue?

You mean like that guy who went to work for the Nixon Administration shortly after dodging the war like all the other chickenhawks did?

:eusa_whistle:

LOL...you mean Biden? Blumenthal? Clinton? Oh wait...they are Democrat 5 deferment losers...:lol:

Not too worried about it. Our President said he's been to 57 states.

Really? I think being mistaken about a historical fact that most people probably don't know is much different then being mistaken about geography that 1st graders do know.

It's okay. You can click IT.

:cool:

Last edited:
How soon before Biden starts talking about the Tweets he got from FDR when he was deciding to declare war on Germany?

How soon before Biden starts talking about the Tweets he got from FDR when he was deciding to declare war on Germany?

i used a lot of stuff off of FDR's facebook page for my thesis.

I use Ronald and Nancy Reagan's Astrologer/Psychic to travel back and forth in time, under assumed identities. I'm going to Bitburg Germany next. Going go an SS cemetery hoping with Ronnie and Joe Kennedy Sr. I'm going as Uncle Sam.

Hayworth: 'In My History' U.S. Didn't Formally Declare War On Nazi Germany (VIDEO) | TPMDC

While speaking last week to a local GOP organization in Phoenix, Hayworth was asked by an attendee about America's failure to formally declare war in our modern conflicts. Hayworth defended the modern-day authorizations for the use of military force. "But I would also point out, that if we want to be sticklers, the war that Dwight Eisenhower led in Europe against the Third Reich was never declared by the United States Congress," said Hayworth. "Recall, the Congress passed a war resolution against Japan. Germany declared war on us two days later. We never formally declared war on Hitler's Germany, and yet we fought the war."

The questioner then responded that he thought the United States did declare on Germany, and he would check it. Hayworth responded: "I think we should check it. Perhaps we made the rationalization -- since there was the Axis alliance -- that the attack of Japan was tantamount to the attack of the Third Reich. But as I recall in my history, Germany declared war on the United States, not vice-versa."

In fact, the United states did declare war on Germany. The timeline goes as follows: Japan attacked the U.S. Naval base at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. The United States declared war against Japan the next day, December 8, 1941. Then on December 11, 1941, Germany declared war against the United States -- to which the United States immediately reciprocated by declaring war against Germany that same day.

The video of Hayworth was live-streamed by the local GOP organization. It was then captured and posted online by an anti-Hayworth tracker. We were unable to immediately reach Hayworth's campaign for comment.

I have some friends working Hayworth's campaign. This is most unfortunate, but IMO Hayworth would have to go a ways to be as bone-headed as McCain, who cannot seem to give up Palin and who is confuzzled as to whether there's an illegal alien problem there.

2010_02_16_20_46_23.jpg

Last edited:
Hayworth: 'In My History' U.S. Didn't Formally Declare War On Nazi Germany (VIDEO) | TPMDC

While speaking last week to a local GOP organization in Phoenix, ...

I have some friends working Hayworth's campaign. This is most unfortunate, but IMO Hayworth would have to go a ways to be as bone-headed as McCain, who cannot seem to give up Palin and who is confuzzled as to whether there's an illegal alien problem there.

2010_02_16_20_46_23.jpg

What's up with the Log Cabin Gay Republican thing?

Poster965.jpg

kempite Republican Candidate :: U4Prez :: Social networking for politics

Politics 24/7

GOPemblemKempiteWORKcopy2awide-1.gif

kempite-129140513782343750.JPG

Last edited:
Hayworth is almost too stupid to be a tea partier.

...the operative word there being 'almost'.

And yet you fully support a President who is clearly dumber.

What is wrong with you, exactly? I'm genuinely curious.

Wrong? I guess it's that I expect people to stop denying reality and change their lives based on the truth of what's going on and who they are. These expectations can be unreasonable to alot of people. I figure I just havent given them long enough.

And of course, there is the fact that i expect people to recognize their own hypocrisy. I expect people to be ashamed of it and stop acting that way. I expect people to stop looking for the perfect person because there is no perfect person and instead live what they want and be patient with others.

Ultimately, there are probably lots of other things wrong with me. But I, at least, try to stay consistant.

Really? I think being mistaken about a historical fact that most people probably don't know is much different then being mistaken about geography that 1st graders do know.

You want us to believe you believe Obama doesn't know how many states there are? :lol:

stop spouting shit. you know Obama misspoke. We all do it.

and btw, The US declaring war on Germany is what they teach to grade school children.

Most people you know probably don't know about Nazi Germany and WWII because you were all most likely home schooled by white supremacists. :eek:

No, you clearly missed the point.

What I want you to realize is that even the person you are blindly defending has said incredible stupid things and that you are being completely inconsistant for condemning one man for a dumb thing he said, while ignoring it in the people you like.

Many people can't even name the Vice President of the United States. You think they know the details about WW2? I think its much more likely that they know US geography.

It has nothing to do with education, in fact, we aren't even really talking about JD or Obama. We are talking about you.

It's clear JD was mistaken about something. But is that relevant to his ability to represent his state in the Senate? I also know from the mistake that he at least makes an effort to know history even if he has it wrong. Most people don't, which is sad because we can learn so much from the experiences of those in the past. I think we also learned from his mistake that he thinks the Constitution is important. Both are good qualities.

I think that makes him superior to McCain in that regard. McCain has been inconsistant with his support of the Constitution.

However, if you want to just call people stupid for having things wrong, then the President has been wrong about something more people know. You may try to excuse him saying he misspoke. But it's quite irrelevant. He said something wrong, no matter how you try to spin it, that is the truth. I don't think less of him for it. I just think it's a great example of how some on the left are inconsistant with their views. I would expect you to point out how us on the right, myself included, are inconsistant with our views as well. That way we can all be more geniune.

You need to be more forgiving to people on both sides of the aisle.

You want us to believe you believe Obama doesn't know how many states there are? :lol:

stop spouting shit. you know Obama misspoke. We all do it.

and btw, The US declaring war on Germany is what they teach to grade school children.

Most people you know probably don't know about Nazi Germany and WWII because you were all most likely home schooled by white supremacists. :eek:

No, you clearly missed the point.

What I want you to realize is that even the person you are blindly defending has said incredible stupid things...

No blind support here honey. Take off your wingnut glasses.

You want people to believe that Obama misspeaks about how many states he went to, campaign fatigue? --- and yet you defend an idiot who keeps insisting after he is thrown a life line, the the US fought WWII without ever having declared war with Germany?

:lol::lol::lol:

---

It's okay. You can click IT.

:cool:

Forum List

Back