J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Wow....just wow....I have heard you say some VERY stupid things, but I do believe this takes the prize Rabbi. The question is, how many of your conservative brethren are uneducated enough to believe as you do?

I jsut asked a question. That's all.
Can you answer the question? If not, then you have to agree with whatever Hayworth is alleged to have said.

JD was clearly referring to the Massachusetts supreme court's definition of "marriage" as the "establishment" of intimacy.. that leave the barn door wide open donut? :eusa_angel:
Come on, haven't you gullible morons learned yet that no CON$ervoFascist EVER quotes anything accurately???!!! :cuckoo: :rofl:

Goodridge v. Mass. Department of Public Health, 440 Mass. 309 (2003). Massachusetts' "gay marriage" decision. "Barred access to the protections, benefits, and obligations of civil marriage, a person who enters into an intimate, exclusive union with another of the same sex is arbitrarily deprived of membership in one of our community's most rewarding and cherished institutions. That exclusion is incompatible with the constitutional principles of respect for individual autonomy and equality under law."

I wonder what it's like to live in a constant state of outrage?

must be hell.

Look in the mirror, or better yet ask Willow, WJ, Gautama, Sinatra, Patek - the list goes on....

:eek:

2yy75fd.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
YouTube - J.D. Hayworth Compares Gay Marriage To Bestiality

And to top it all off, a "Conservative" is supporting a Federal Amendment in taking a personal freedom away from others. Oh, the irony.

He was simply making an analogy pertaining to the ambiguity of the law in question, and how some people could go to extremes, as to their interpretation of the law. He was not personally saying it would lead to such. The 40 second soundbyte is really easy to understand in proper context, if one cares about context.
Another STUPID moron gullible enough to swallow the assumption that JD Hayseed or any other CON$ervaTard would ever under any circumstances quote anything accurately.

When a CON$ervoFascist says something is "ambiguous" you can be certain it is quite specific. The law clearly says intimacy between one person and "another" person of the same sex.

Goodridge v. Mass. Department of Public Health, 440 Mass. 309 (2003). Massachusetts' "gay marriage" decision. "Barred access to the protections, benefits, and obligations of civil marriage, a person who enters into an intimate, exclusive union with another of the same sex is arbitrarily deprived of membership in one of our community's most rewarding and cherished institutions. That exclusion is incompatible with the constitutional principles of respect for individual autonomy and equality under law."

Gay marriage will lead to bestiality, just like overturning Roe will lead to back-room abortions, just like banning guns means that no crime will exist.

I love logical fallacies.

Why do you think it won't? Outlawing alcohol led to speakeasys, outlawing prositution sure hasn't gotten rid of it, etc. If there's a demand for contraband the black market will fill it, and the chances of it being safe are much lower than if it were legal.

I wonder what it's like to live in a constant state of outrage?

must be hell.

It's your side that keeps going on and on about how gay marriage will destroy ... something or other.

Wth? how do you know what "side" im on?
and why the hell are homosexuals so special just because of their sexual preference.?
gawd I get sick of hearing about it.:cuckoo:

pssst. you didnt get the memo?

youre not allowed to be a conservative and support gay rights

:lol:

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Leftists like to play this game called "Let Us Define Away the Problems", and they insist that we all play by letting them define their issues in the narrowest and most innocuous terms, while pretending that there is no darker, more disturbing side to what they have planned that WILL, inevitably, appear just as soon as they achieve their current goal. Aid to Families with Dependent Children will never become generalized welfare . . . except it did. Social Security will never be viewed as a general retirement plan . . . except it did. Roe v. Wade will never lead to widespread abortion on demand . . . except it did. Obamacare will never lead to socialized medicine . . . except it will. Child molesters will never use the language and rhetoric of the gay rights movement to advance their pedophilia . . . except they do. And there are no other, more extreme deviants who are undoubtedly repugnant to mainstream America waiting to follow on the coattails of the gay rights movement . . . except there are. The left would love us to believe that there is nothing more at stake and at work here than a bunch of nice, middle-class, mainstream folks who are just like everyone else, except that they love someone of the same sex instead of the opposite. They just wanna go through life, hand in hand, exactly the way everyone else does. We're never supposed to contemplate the realities of the homosexual community, or all the other things that will come along behind and want THEIR day of "mainstreaming".

Gay rights equals child molesters? Show me where a child molester has ever used the gay rights movement language to advance their "cause".
I am a long time real conservative and I believe in gay rights.
You are a damn fool and the good thing is every time you post you confirm it.

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Leftists like to play this game called "Let Us Define Away the Problems", and they insist that we all play by letting them define their issues in the narrowest and most innocuous terms, while pretending that there is no darker, more disturbing side to what they have planned that WILL, inevitably, appear just as soon as they achieve their current goal. Aid to Families with Dependent Children will never become generalized welfare . . . except it did. Social Security will never be viewed as a general retirement plan . . . except it did. Roe v. Wade will never lead to widespread abortion on demand . . . except it did. Obamacare will never lead to socialized medicine . . . except it will. Child molesters will never use the language and rhetoric of the gay rights movement to advance their pedophilia . . . except they do. And there are no other, more extreme deviants who are undoubtedly repugnant to mainstream America waiting to follow on the coattails of the gay rights movement . . . except there are. The left would love us to believe that there is nothing more at stake and at work here than a bunch of nice, middle-class, mainstream folks who are just like everyone else, except that they love someone of the same sex instead of the opposite. They just wanna go through life, hand in hand, exactly the way everyone else does. We're never supposed to contemplate the realities of the homosexual community, or all the other things that will come along behind and want THEIR day of "mainstreaming".

Gay rights equals child molesters? Show me where a child molester has ever used the gay rights movement language to advance their "cause".

Okay. From the NAMBLA website:

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community to defend against a local witchhunt.

NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:

building understanding and support for such relationships;
educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love;
cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;
supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression.
Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and personal freedom.
NAMBLA calls for the empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual. We support greater economic, political and social opportunities for young people and denounce the rampant ageism that segregates and isolates them in fear and mistrust. We believe sexual feelings are a positive life force. We support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies.

We condemn sexual abuse and all forms of coercion. Freely-chosen relationships differ from unwanted sex. Present laws, which focus only on the age of the participants, ignore the quality of their relationships.

Sound familiar?

And now, since your pigheaded, determined ignorance of the world around you has forced me to go to that filthy website, I consider you to have irretrievably crossed the line. Begone.

FLUSH!

Here's the thing though, they're lying when they're talking about 'mutually consensual relationships'. And since that's easy to spot they most likely won't be given marriage or legalization.

on behalf of straight people, I apologize for stupid statements like therabbi's and j.d. suckworth
Can you speak on behalf of a group you're not a member of? Wouldn't that be like me speaking on behalf of the GOP?

☭proletarian☭;2101098 said:
I saw part of it, can you post it ?

it was interesting

why bother Martin, I'm sure it was Fair and Balanced coming from Pmsnbc and that Progressive talking head with her high edumacation in politics, Rachel Maddow.:lol:

What does it say about you, that you attack people for being educated?
LOL, so that is what you call an "attack" making a comment on her "supposed high education" whooboy :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I saw part of it, can you post it ?

it was interesting

why bother Martin, I'm sure it was Fair and Balanced coming from Pmsnbc and that Progressive talking head with her high edumacation in politics, Rachel Maddow.:lol:

They love ignorance, and wear it like a badge of honor. They support Palin who is as stupid as a box of rocks, and has said that dinosaurs and men walked the earth together a few thousand years ago.

They love ignorance, and wear it like a badge of honor. They support Palin who is as stupid as a box of rocks, and has said that dinosaurs and men walked the earth together a few thousand years ago.

yepper, that sure isn't some sort of an ATTACT on people.:lol:

Forum List

Back