J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Are you serious? NAMBLA? You believe your state would legalize sex between minors and adults? Who are you trying to shit? Get real and quit the bull shit.
What business is it of yours if I want to hire someone that is gay in my business and give their gay partner the same benefits as a straight person?
Stay the hell out of my business and other people's lives. That will help you solve the problems in your own relationship that leads the US to 55% divorce rate, the highest in the friggin world.
Gay marriage:cuckoo::cuckoo: Weird to me BUT WHO CARES??

Geez what a birdbrain you are. Not only was your post not responsive to mine, none of what you wrote is responsive to anything except the voices in your head.
And you really think legalizing gay marriage will lower the divorce rate? Did you actually write that?

Where did I claim gay marriage would lower the divorce rate?
Marriage is a contract, a civil procedure. Show me where civil procedures are categorized by gender. Show me where marriage is a religous contract. I will wait until hell freezes over for you to figure that one out.
Liberals want more government in my life. Now we have wannabe "conservatives" like yourself that want to tell me how to run my business and others who to marry.:cuckoo:
I am from the deep south and meet looney tunes like you daily but you are unique.
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch. You have no clue what a conservative is.

I saw a stufy that said people from Georgia have IQs 50 points lower than people from TN. I can easily believe that.
Yes, you seemed to imply that legalizing gay marriage will lower the divorce rate.
Maybe marriage is unique.
You want to see where marriage is a religious contract? Try the Bible.
Who is telling you how to run your business? Where is this coming from?
You respond to things that aren't there and dont respond to things that are. You are a nutjob of the first order.

It makes you wonder what was really meant in the dialog of a cowpoke on a TV western when one would say "I've got my eye set on that little filly over there."

OMG...what is "cowpoke" really referring to?

Last edited:
Geez what a birdbrain you are. Not only was your post not responsive to mine, none of what you wrote is responsive to anything except the voices in your head.
And you really think legalizing gay marriage will lower the divorce rate? Did you actually write that?

Marriage is a contract, a civil procedure. Show me where civil procedures are categorized by gender. Show me where marriage is a religous contract. I will wait until hell freezes over for you to figure that one out.
Liberals want more government in my life. Now we have wannabe "conservatives" like yourself that want to tell me how to run my business and others who to marry.:cuckoo:
I am from the deep south and meet looney tunes like you daily but you are unique.
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch. You have no clue what a conservative is.

I saw a stufy that said people from Georgia have IQs 50 points lower than people from TN. I can easily believe that.
Yes, you seemed to imply that legalizing gay marriage will lower the divorce rate.
You respond to things that aren't there and dont respond to things that are. You are a nutjob of the first order.

You are dumb as a bucket of rocks Rabbi.
But you may be right as my IQ may be 70 points lower than yours. Who cares with 3 million in the bank, 4 weeks in Jamaica and Cabos each year, fishing the gulf another month and selling real estate in a down market and CEO of 3 corporations?
The Bible, which you are obviously ignorant about, has many stories with men with MANY WIVES. You know, as in more than ONE.
Hate to bust your bubble there Einstein but religion has nothing to do with a marriage contract. You can get married at the court house.
You were the one that made mention of benefits given to gay folks, not me.
You may want to quit or cut back on looking at those "stufy"s dude. You seem to have some kind of a problem. I am sure you enjoy your "stufy"s but they have warped your common sense.

YouTube - J.D. Hayworth Compares Gay Marriage To Bestiality

And to top it all off, a "Conservative" is supporting a Federal Amendment in taking a personal freedom away from others. Oh, the irony.

He was simply making an analogy pertaining to the ambiguity of the law in question, and how some people could go to extremes, as to their interpretation of the law. He was not personally saying it would lead to such. The 40 second soundbyte is really easy to understand in proper context, if one cares about context.

But you may be right as my IQ may be 70 points lower than yours. Who cares with 3 million in the bank, 4 weeks in Jamaica and Cabos each year, fishing the gulf another month and selling real estate in a down market and CEO of 3 corporations?
The Bible, which you are obviously ignorant about, has many stories with men with MANY WIVES. You know, as in more than ONE.
Hate to bust your bubble there Einstein but religion has nothing to do with a marriage contract. You can get married at the court house.
You may want to quit or cut back on looking at those "stufy"s dude. You seem to have some kind of a problem. I am sure you enjoy your "stufy"s but they have warped your common sense.

You ask questions that I answer, I ask questions you can't answer, and I'm the one who is dumb?
And I don't care about your fantasies of being wealthy. Work hard enough bussing tables and I'm sure they'll promote you to dishwasher.

You ask questions that I answer, I ask questions you can't answer, and I'm the one who is dumb?
And I don't care about your fantasies of being wealthy. Work hard enough bussing tables and I'm sure they'll promote you to dishwasher.

Wow, you sure are daft, 'rabbi'.

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?
My God, you're stupid.

This rabbi idiot does this for shock value. There is no way he is that dumb or ignorant, or that much a republican. :doubt:

23002_200708020023196.jpg

Forum List

Back