J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Gay means your into the same sex. It doesn't mean your into animal sex.

Ok?

OK. That's an argument. How many pages did it take for the libtards here to come up with one?
Unbelievable. Can't refute an absurd statement so they pile on insults.

But for the record, once you get away from marriage=1man+1woman there is no limit to it. So maybe someone wants to marry his horse to get vet benefits. What argument could you deduce to say marriage between a man and horse is not a marriage?
Similarly with pederasty. In fact NAMBLA's goal is to normalize sex between grown men and underage boys so it isn't far-fetched.

Are you serious? NAMBLA? You believe your state would legalize sex between minors and adults? Who are you trying to shit? Get real and quit the bull shit.
What business is it of yours if I want to hire someone that is gay in my business and give their gay partner the same benefits as a straight person?
Stay the hell out of my business and other people's lives. That will help you solve the problems in your own relationship that leads the US to 55% divorce rate, the highest in the friggin world.
Gay marriage:cuckoo::cuckoo: Weird to me BUT WHO CARES??

Geez what a birdbrain you are. Not only was your post not responsive to mine, none of what you wrote is responsive to anything except the voices in your head.
And you really think legalizing gay marriage will lower the divorce rate? Did you actually write that?

And ANOTHER rightwing nutjob bites the dust....

Why? Because he can't appeal to a bunch of leftwing nutjobs who hated him and everything he believes and stands for BEFORE this? Do you really think JD Hayworth's success is dependent on getting 'tards like YOU to agree with him? If I were him, I'd be on my knees, saying, "Thank you, GOD, that VaYank doesn't like what I said. That really indicates I was right!"

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Gay means your into the same sex. It doesn't mean your into animal sex.

Ok?

OK. That's an argument. How many pages did it take for the libtards here to come up with one?

But for the record, once you get away from marriage=1man+1woman there is no limit to it. So maybe someone wants to marry his horse to get vet benefits. What argument could you deduce to say marriage between a man and horse is not a marriage?
Similarly with pederasty. In fact NAMBLA's goal is to normalize sex between grown men and underage boys so it isn't far-fetched.

An absurd statement refutes itself dumbass.

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Leftists like to play this game called "Let Us Define Away the Problems", and they insist that we all play by letting them define their issues in the narrowest and most innocuous terms, while pretending that there is no darker, more disturbing side to what they have planned that WILL, inevitably, appear just as soon as they achieve their current goal. Aid to Families with Dependent Children will never become generalized welfare . . . except it did. Social Security will never be viewed as a general retirement plan . . . except it did. Roe v. Wade will never lead to widespread abortion on demand . . . except it did. Obamacare will never lead to socialized medicine . . . except it will. Child molesters will never use the language and rhetoric of the gay rights movement to advance their pedophilia . . . except they do. And there are no other, more extreme deviants who are undoubtedly repugnant to mainstream America waiting to follow on the coattails of the gay rights movement . . . except there are. The left would love us to believe that there is nothing more at stake and at work here than a bunch of nice, middle-class, mainstream folks who are just like everyone else, except that they love someone of the same sex instead of the opposite. They just wanna go through life, hand in hand, exactly the way everyone else does. We're never supposed to contemplate the realities of the homosexual community, or all the other things that will come along behind and want THEIR day of "mainstreaming".

J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Barney Frank is getting all excited now!

wow.jpg

Leftists like to play this game called "Let Us Define Away the Problems", and they insist that we all play by letting them define their issues in the narrowest and most innocuous terms, while pretending that there is no darker, more disturbing side to what they have planned that WILL, inevitably, appear just as soon as they achieve their current goal. Aid to Families with Dependent Children will never become generalized welfare . . . except it did. Social Security will never be viewed as a general retirement plan . . . except it did. Roe v. Wade will never lead to widespread abortion on demand . . . except it did. Obamacare will never lead to socialized medicine . . . except it will. Child molesters will never use the language and rhetoric of the gay rights movement to advance their pedophilia . . . except they do. And there are no other, more extreme deviants who are undoubtedly repugnant to mainstream America waiting to follow on the coattails of the gay rights movement . . . except there are. The left would love us to believe that there is nothing more at stake and at work here than a bunch of nice, middle-class, mainstream folks who are just like everyone else, except that they love someone of the same sex instead of the opposite. They just wanna go through life, hand in hand, exactly the way everyone else does. We're never supposed to contemplate the realities of the homosexual community, or all the other things that will come along behind and want THEIR day of "mainstreaming".

Whoa! That may be a non sequitur record.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERq2TU2Cgm8&feature=channel]YouTube - Whose Marriage Is It?[/ame]

With so many college girl having sex with horse and dogs for extra cash, marriage between animal and humans wouldn't surprise me.

With so many college girl having sex with horse and dogs for extra cash, marriage between animal and humans wouldn't surprise me.

Why am I not surprised you're thinking about sex with horses and dogs?

Leftists like to play this game called "Let Us Define Away the Problems", and they insist that we all play by letting them define their issues in the narrowest and most innocuous terms, while pretending that there is no darker, more disturbing side to what they have planned that WILL, inevitably, appear just as soon as they achieve their current goal. Aid to Families with Dependent Children will never become generalized welfare . . . except it did.

No it didn't.

Social Security will never be viewed as a general retirement plan . . . except it did.

No it didn't.

Roe v. Wade will never lead to widespread abortion on demand . . . except it did.

No, it didn't.

Obamacare will never lead to socialized medicine . . . except it will.

You have a crystal ball, do you?

Child molesters will never use the language and rhetoric of the gay rights movement to advance their pedophilia . . . except they do.

Did, or at least tried to and have been soundly rejected by the Gay movement. Besides, they are mostly straight molestors anyways.

And there are no other, more extreme deviants who are undoubtedly repugnant to mainstream America waiting to follow on the coattails of the gay rights movement . . . except there are.

Name them please.

The left would love us to believe that there is nothing more at stake and at work here than a bunch of nice, middle-class, mainstream folks who are just like everyone else, except that they love someone of the same sex instead of the opposite. They just wanna go through life, hand in hand, exactly the way everyone else does.

That's right...

We're never supposed to contemplate the realities of the homosexual community,

What realities are you contemplating?

or all the other things that will come along behind and want THEIR day of "mainstreaming".

Such as?

Are you serious? NAMBLA? You believe your state would legalize sex between minors and adults? Who are you trying to shit? Get real and quit the bull shit.
What business is it of yours if I want to hire someone that is gay in my business and give their gay partner the same benefits as a straight person?
Stay the hell out of my business and other people's lives. That will help you solve the problems in your own relationship that leads the US to 55% divorce rate, the highest in the friggin world.
Gay marriage:cuckoo::cuckoo: Weird to me BUT WHO CARES??

Geez what a birdbrain you are. Not only was your post not responsive to mine, none of what you wrote is responsive to anything except the voices in your head.
And you really think legalizing gay marriage will lower the divorce rate? Did you actually write that?

Where did I claim gay marriage would lower the divorce rate?
Marriage is a contract, a civil procedure. Show me where civil procedures are categorized by gender. Show me where marriage is a religous contract. I will wait until hell freezes over for you to figure that one out.
Liberals want more government in my life. Now we have wannabe "conservatives" like yourself that want to tell me how to run my business and others who to marry.:cuckoo:
I am from the deep south and meet looney tunes like you daily but you are unique.
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch. You have no clue what a conservative is.

Gay rights equals child molesters? Show me where a child molester has ever used the gay rights movement language to advance their "cause".
I am a long time real conservative and I believe in gay rights.
You are a damn fool and the good thing is every time you post you confirm it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back