J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

??????????????

first off

as American citizens gays should have the same rights (or so says the constitution) as heteros

which
as far as I'm concerned
includes the right to marry

second
gays marrying would NOT destroy marriage
that is just pure applesauce espoused by cons

third
gays marrying would HELP our economy

gay marriages would require licenses ($ for government)
gay marriages woud boost flower sales and catering sales
plus all the presents they would recieve

apparently cons hate America and capitalism so much that they want to destroy our country by destroying the economy

fourth
gay marriage would NOT lead to beastialty
this is not just nonsense
it's insane

fifth
even if it it DID lead to beastiality.....

so what?
what's it to you?

if some guy wants to have sex with his own horse isn't that his own business?

sixth
I find it amusing that cons are so in favor of KILLING ANIMALS yet so opposed to having sex with them

let's ask the animals which they would prefer...

hey....horse...
would you prefer to have a man have sex with you?
or hunt you down and kill you?

remember...sex is temporary
and you can always take a shower afterwards

but death....death is permanent
:eek: Please stay far away from me and all the rest of us on USMB for that matter.

Last edited:
Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

fifth
even if it it DID lead to beastiality.....

so what?
what's it to you?

if some guy wants to have sex with his own horse isn't that his own business?

sixth
I find it amusing that cons are so in favor of KILLING ANIMALS yet so opposed to having sex with them

let's ask the animals which they would prefer...

hey....horse...
would you prefer to have a man have sex with you?
or hunt you down and kill you?

remember...sex is temporary
and you can always take a shower afterwards

but death....death is permanent
I was cool with 1-4, but now...dude, you're weird. No, sick even.

Get help.

Please.

I'm asking the questions around here, skippy.
You have an answer or not?

The answer to your question is in the answer to my question.

Instead of speaking in riddles, how about answering the question. It shouldnt be hard if the original statement is so absurd.

There is no evidence that any form of marriage anywhere has been demonstrated to be a cause in any way of bestiality, therefore, it is a well supported assumption to assume that gay marriage is not going to lead to bestiality.

YouTube - J.D. Hayworth Compares Gay Marriage To Bestiality

And to top it all off, a "Conservative" is supporting a Federal Amendment in taking a personal freedom away from others. Oh, the irony.

Forget the horses, I'm switching religions and my religion says I must have multiple wives. Where is my legal Polygamy, I call discrimination why can those 2 girls get married yet me and my 3 ladies can't all marry each other? Not fair.

:lol:

Wow....just wow....I have heard you say some VERY stupid things, but I do believe this takes the prize Rabbi. The question is, how many of your conservative brethren are uneducated enough to believe as you do?

I jsut asked a question. That's all.
Can you answer the question? If not, then you have to agree with whatever Hayworth is alleged to have said.

JD was clearly referring to the Massachusetts supreme court's definition of "marriage" as the "establishment" of intimacy.. that leave the barn door wide open donut? :eusa_angel:

everyone here in mass knows that marrying a horse is key to having a stable relationship.

don't forget to tip your server and drive safely.

g'nite everybody

Now Hayworth is a horseaphobe as well as a homophobe?

He should just hand the race to McCain now, save everyone some time and effort.. :cuckoo:

Gay means your into the same sex. It doesn't mean your into animal sex.

Ok?

OK. That's an argument. How many pages did it take for the libtards here to come up with one?
Unbelievable. Can't refute an absurd statement so they pile on insults.

But for the record, once you get away from marriage=1man+1woman there is no limit to it. So maybe someone wants to marry his horse to get vet benefits. What argument could you deduce to say marriage between a man and horse is not a marriage?
Similarly with pederasty. In fact NAMBLA's goal is to normalize sex between grown men and underage boys so it isn't far-fetched.

Ok?

OK. That's an argument. How many pages did it take for the libtards here to come up with one?

But for the record, once you get away from marriage=1man+1woman there is no limit to it. So maybe someone wants to marry his horse to get vet benefits. What argument could you deduce to say marriage between a man and horse is not a marriage?
Similarly with pederasty. In fact NAMBLA's goal is to normalize sex between grown men and underage boys so it isn't far-fetched.

I just was being simple and obvious. I say let individual states define what marriage means in their own state. If a state says its "man/woman only" then thats the law. If a state says "it can be same sex" thats the law.

The federal government has no constitutional authority to define marriage one way or the other for all states.

Thats my position on it.

Ok?

Ignorant people like you are Hayworth's target. He'll get that vote, no doubt.

Ok?

Are you serious? NAMBLA? You believe your state would legalize sex between minors and adults? Who are you trying to shit? Get real and quit the bull shit.
What business is it of yours if I want to hire someone that is gay in my business and give their gay partner the same benefits as a straight person?
Stay the hell out of my business and other people's lives. That will help you solve the problems in your own relationship that leads the US to 55% divorce rate, the highest in the friggin world.
Gay marriage:cuckoo::cuckoo: Weird to me BUT WHO CARES??

Forum List

Back