J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Wow....just wow....I have heard you say some VERY stupid things, but I do believe this takes the prize Rabbi. The question is, how many of your conservative brethren are uneducated enough to believe as you do?

I jsut asked a question. That's all.
Can you answer the question? If not, then you have to agree with whatever Hayworth is alleged to have said.

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Wow....just wow....I have heard you say some VERY stupid things, but I do believe this takes the prize Rabbi. The question is, how many of your conservative brethren are uneducated enough to believe as you do?

Can you answer the question? If not, then you have to agree with whatever Hayworth is alleged to have said.

JD was clearly referring to the Massachusetts supreme court's definition of "marriage" as the "establishment" of intimacy.. that leave the barn door wide open donut? :eusa_angel:

How do you know banning abortion wouldn't lead to bestiality?

??????????????

first off

as American citizens gays should have the same rights (or so says the constitution) as heteros

which
as far as I'm concerned
includes the right to marry

second
gays marrying would NOT destroy marriage
that is just pure applesauce espoused by cons

third
gays marrying would HELP our economy

gay marriages would require licenses ($ for government)
gay marriages woud boost flower sales and catering sales
plus all the presents they would recieve

apparently cons hate America and capitalism so much that they want to destroy our country by destroying the economy

fourth
gay marriage would NOT lead to beastialty
this is not just nonsense
it's insane

fifth
even if it it DID lead to beastiality.....

so what?
what's it to you?

if some guy wants to have sex with his own horse isn't that his own business?

sixth
I find it amusing that cons are so in favor of KILLING ANIMALS yet so opposed to having sex with them

let's ask the animals which they would prefer...

hey....horse...
would you prefer to have a man have sex with you?
or hunt you down and kill you?

remember...sex is temporary
and you can always take a shower afterwards

but death....death is permanent

How do you know banning abortion wouldn't lead to bestiality?

I'm asking the questions around here, skippy.
You have an answer or not?

Gay marriage will lead to bestiality, just like overturning Roe will lead to back-room abortions, just like banning guns means that no crime will exist.

I love logical fallacies.

you found mohammeds first bride? :eusa_angel:

goat.jpg

Unless Hayworth said no, I don't know whether or not gay marriage will lead to bestiality,

then no, he does not have to agree with what Hayworth said.

gay marriage will

make your childfren disbehave
your wife sleep with a black man
your boss fire you

and make your marriage fail

:lol: :lol: :lol:

??????????????

first off

as American citizens gays should have the same rights (or so says the constitution) as heteros

which
as far as I'm concerned
includes the right to marry

second
gays marrying would NOT destroy marriage
that is just pure applesauce espoused by cons

third
gays marrying would HELP our economy

gay marriages would require licenses ($ for government)
gay marriages woud boost flower sales and catering sales
plus all the presents they would recieve

apparently cons hate America and capitalism so much that they want to destroy our country by destroying the economy

fourth
gay marriage would NOT lead to beastialty
this is not just nonsense
it's insane

fifth
even if it it DID lead to beastiality.....

so what?
what's it to you?

if some guy wants to have sex with his own horse isn't that his own business?

sixth
I find it amusing that cons are so in favor of KILLING ANIMALS yet so opposed to having sex with them

let's ask the animals which they would prefer...

hey....horse...
would you prefer to have a man have sex with you?
or hunt you down and kill you?

remember...sex is temporary
and you can always take a shower afterwards

but death....death is permanent

JD was clearly referring to the Massachusetts supreme court's definition of "marriage" as the "establishment" of intimacy.. that leave the barn door wide open donut? :eusa_angel:
At least Iowa's marriage decision was based upon our Constitution saying that Iowa citizens must be treated equally. Maybe the Massachusetts Supremes do want men marrying their horses.

Forum List

Back