Izrealis Snipers execute 4 young palestinians !

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2116074

But, you can't tell us what makes a Palestiniain, Forum Dunce.

Furthermore, Forum Dunce, virtually no land was owned by Arabs as it was state-owned by the Ottoman Sultanate and the San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews after the collapse of the Empire in World war I.

You are the Forum Dunce.

The only one being a dunce in this current discussion is Mard39, you say what? Based on some of the other "cut and paste" googled results you post here mar69 without even checking I got to say, BULLSHIT.

If you ever out-debate me, we'll celebrate over a bottle of Champagne. It's unlikely, however, given your embarrassing lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

So where do we get together for that bottle of champagne.

Pretty accurate except for # 2 of your points. England did own Palestine, I wont argue the choice of words, the second part of point # 2 I believe history sees differently.

Dov Gruner pretty much settles my point.

England never owned Palestine. England was merely the trustee assigned to implementing the Palestine Mandate. Sovereignty over Palestine was transferred to the Jews from the Ottoman Turks via the Treaty of Sevres and the San Remo Resolution.

Now, you know.

I was calling this member of USMB mouth69, I take that back and am sorry, I apologize to the member I called this name and all who read my posts where I used this slur. It is obvious Marc39 is a dolt and is the forum dunce. From now on I will refer to Marc39 as Forum Dunce39. Sorry about my mistake.

The Treaty of Sevres, your source, your link, I would love to see the website that explains this to Forum Dunce39. The website will worth the laughs, I will be sitting down and I cant wait for this, what a hoot to read what the internet dunces write and think.

If I may reference a book, again a book I own.

The Near East, A modern history, by William Yale, 1958, 1968

The Ottoman Empire was on its deathbed, the wars of the Ottomans under their sultans were at an end; the war of the Turkish nationalists was soon to begin. There was to be no peace in Asia Minor till the Turkish nationalist armies under the dynamic leadership of Mustafa Kamal (Ataturk) drove the Greeks out of Smyrna (Izmir) and forced the European Powers to annul the Treaty of Sevres imposed upon the Ottoman sultan's government and to replace it by the Treaty of Lausanne with Nationalist Turkey

Forum Dunce39 (marc39), mentored by Homer Simpson, dolt!

What a moron, to prove a point Forum Dunce39 cites a treaty (no links or reference's) that did not last more than three years.

A dolt has not the intelligence to stop himself from doing harm to himself.

I cannot wait until our next debate Forum Dunce39

The Treaty of Sevres served to transfer sovereignty over the Ottoman Empire from the Turks. Today, the Arab Middle East is largely carved out of the Ottoman Empire as a consequence of the Treaty of Sevres.

Now, you know.

Izraeli soldiers executed two Palestinians Sunday at an army check post near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, an army spokeswoman said. Another child was shot at a demonstration,

Another Palestinian, 12-year-old Mohammed Qadus, was shot in the head by a sniper

Four Palestinians killed in clashes with IDF | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

is555r1.jpg

Suspen67.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtmemsBdd_c]YouTube - Everlast 'The Stone In My Hand'[/ame]

The only one being a dunce in this current discussion is Mard39, you say what? Based on some of the other "cut and paste" googled results you post here mar69 without even checking I got to say, BULLSHIT.

If you ever out-debate me, we'll celebrate over a bottle of Champagne. It's unlikely, however, given your embarrassing lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

Mouth69 is a moron, I never meet a person who say that settlements trash are LEGAL ! :eusa_eh:

Mouth69 is a moron, I never meet a person who say that settlements trash are LEGAL ! :eusa_eh:

Israeli communities are entirely legal and you cannot factually refute this.

Do yourself a favor and move on.

Forum List

Back