Izrealis Snipers execute 4 young palestinians !

If it was anyone else but a sniper that shot these killers there might be an arguement.

Fact is snipers are near perfect solders taking careful shots at the enemies of freedom and liberty.

Snipers are the best of the best, if the average person wanted to be a sniper they could never acheive this goal simply because they are average.

Snipers are beyond reproach.

If it was anyone else but a sniper that shot these killers there might be an arguement.

Fact is snipers are near perfect solders taking careful shots at the enemies of freedom and liberty.

Snipers are the best of the best, if the average person wanted to be a sniper they could never acheive this goal simply because they are average.

Snipers are beyond reproach.

what a sniper killer is coming f*king in occupied zone like Nablus or Hebron? :evil:

Do you really want someone to go look up such statements?
Yes, please. Please find a statement made by a regular poster here (apart from WJ) that says something to the effect of "Jews are unfit for human society."

Plus you took it out of context;
Well excuse me all to hell. :lol:

My editing really distorted the message you were attempting to convey, didn't it?

I said the Arabs proved by their actions they are unfit for human society. If they change their actions they could gain such fitness.

Yeah, drawing conclusions about an entire ethnolinguistic group based on the actions of a few isn't prejudiced at all. You said that Arabs are "unfit for human society," indicating that something in their genetic composition makes them inherently inferior to other groups of people. You did not say "the Arabs who invaded Israel" or mention any qualification apart from being an Arab. That, by definition, is racism.

It's no secret that you harbor enmity and prejudice towards Arabs and Muslims in general, so I don't understand why you're attempting to defend yourself now.

It's no secret that you harbor enmity and prejudice towards Arabs and Muslims in general, so I don't understand why you're attempting to defend yourself now.
More accurately I have no problems with Arabs who reject the idiocy which is Islam. There are just too few who do, and the remainder wallow in a medieval mindset.

More accurately I have no problems with Arabs who reject the idiocy which is Islam. There are just too few who do, and the remainder wallow in a medieval mindset.
Thank you for affirming your prejudices against Arabs and Muslims. It should now be more clear to everyone that Zionism is an ideology driven by knuckle-dragging bigotry and puerile generalizations.

It should now be more clear to everyone that Zionism is an ideology driven by knuckle-dragging bigotry and puerile generalizations.
It should be clear to everyone that Islam is an ideology driven by knuckle dragging bigotry and puerile generalizations.

I suppose we should be fair to the poor little Arabs who have been brainwashed from birth to believe in Islam, really what chance did most of them have? Take a healthy intelligent baby and raise it in an asylum and it is unlikely to ever escape the insane paradigms it learns by observations.
Of course to change the situation would require the US to play policeman and I don't care for that. Let someone else save all those Arab babies from the horror of growing up Islamic.

To summarize many of the posts here, if you are a dead Palestinian as a result of Israeli policy, for one reason or other you probably deserve to be dead, no matter what your age. Get the fuck over it and accept that you are a lesser being, and please get the fuck out becuase this land is not your land.

God forbid the North American Indians ever become zionists. The rest of America will be doomed - and apparently with 100% justification.

To summarize many of the posts here, if you are a dead Palestinian as a result of Israeli policy, for one reason or other you probably deserve to be dead, no matter what your age. Get the fuck over it and accept that you are a lesser being, and please get the fuck out becuase this land is not your land.

God forbid the North American Indians ever become zionists. The rest of America will be doomed - and apparently with 100% justification.

I thought this thread was about snipers, my posts only concern snipers.

Why be bigot, you cannot state that all people who are jewish are bad.

Snipers are different breads, they are not assassins, they truly are the best of all people in the military, great moral values and perfect military records.

To make such bigoted statements is way off base in the regard to these fine young men

Snipers are different breads, they are not assassins, they truly are the best of all people in the military, great moral values and perfect military records.

To make such bigoted statements is way off base in the regard to these fine young men

I didn't make a bigoted statement.

It should be clear to everyone that Islam is an ideology driven by knuckle dragging bigotry and puerile generalizations.

And now we're resorting to mimicry. :lol:

Your bigotry is a matter of public record. That will be all for now.

Then why is it that every time a Palestinian kid gets shot in the head Israel just says OOPS we didn't mean to do that. Even when they do it repeatedly?

I didn't make a bigoted statement.

I will take your word, I don't understand your statement. I should read more of what you post before I rush to judgment, anyhow explain if you wish or not, no matter to me.

Then why is it that every time a Palestinian kid gets shot in the head Israel just says OOPS we didn't mean to do that. Even when they do it repeatedly?

State a specific case, or many cases and than we can have a discussion. I speak only of snipers with my comments in this thread.

State a specific case, or many cases and than we can have a discussion. I speak only of snipers with my comments in this thread.

They do not segregate snipers from regular troops so it is hard to tell.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

They do not segregate snipers from regular troops so it is hard to tell.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

You can't even tell us who the so-called Palestinians are, dopey.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Forum List

Back