Izraelis Opens Fire At A Nonviolent Protest !

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Israeli Military Opens Fire At A Nonviolent Protest In Gaza

The Israeli military opened fire at Palestinian and international protesters who gathered near the borders of Beit Hanoun town, in northern Gaza Strip on Tuesday.

Protesters used shuffles to fill up a trench the Israeli military dug to cut off local farmers from their land adjacent to the borders to create a buffer zone.

As soon as the work started Israeli soldiers stationed at the borders opened fire at the unarmed civilians. Protesters were forced to move back temporarily, and started over, however troops opened live fire again at the protesters and the organizers agreed to call the action off.
Israeli Military Opens Fire At A Nonviolent Protest In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center

the savages always attack nonviolent persons.

56590839-israeli-attack.jpg

Last edited:
its okay though because they are arab and israel can do no wrong. all idf actions are sanctioned by god

its okay though because they are arab and israel can do no wrong. all idf actions are sanctioned by god

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

They can only kill women and children!

IslamoNazis boast about killing their own women and children...
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life" :clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

IslamoNazis boast about killing their own women and children...
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life" :clap2:

so what?

since there is armed locusts in the holy land, it's ok to fight them until martyred!

77081147.jpg

Israel is a sovereign state permitted to have a standing military to defend itself against Muslim terrorists.

Israeli propagandists are constantly blabbering about terrorism but it is legal for the Palestinians to attack people who are illegally occupying their land.

Israel: civilized democracy.
Arabs: savage barbarians.
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4-DRJlUs[/ame]

Nice to know who the bigoted anti-semites are on this board...LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

P.S. When Jews start wars and blow things up, around the world, in the name of Judaism, then I will draw a moral equivalence to Islam...and yes, I am bigot when it comes to Islam.

so what?

since there is armed locusts in the holy land, it's ok to fight them until martyred!

77081147.jpg

Israel is a sovereign state permitted to have a standing military to defend itself against Muslim terrorists.

Israeli propagandists are constantly blabbering about terrorism but it is legal for the Palestinians to attack people who are illegally occupying their land.

Jews are occupying...Israel.

The League of Nations agreed...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Allah agrees...
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Barack Obama agrees...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Winston Churchill agreed...:
The Jews had Palestine before that indigenous population [the Arabs] came in and inhabited it
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805078800]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805078800): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

The US Congress agrees...

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED
Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0688123635/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0688123627&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HX00TRZAFXPP1PG6MNR]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

so what?

77081147.jpg

Palestinians = Fakestinian Arabs from Arabia.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

It is, indeed, occupational for palestinians® to claim as theirs what they didn't have in the first place, of course.

Forum List

Back