Izraeli arrested in Rome with explosives!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Israeli citizen arrested in Rome over possession of ammunition

A 54 year old Israeli citizen was arrested at the Fiumicino international airport in Rome on Thursday, after ammunition with 29 bullets was found in his hand luggage. The ammunition was found in one of the bag's side pockets, when the man underwent a screening before boarding his flight to Tel Aviv.
Israeli citizen arrested in Rome over possession of ammunition - Israel News, Ynetnews
I bet that this alien prepared a nice attack in Italy!!
It remembers me the israeli diplomats who were caught in Mexican congress with explosives in 2001.
Zionist Terrorists Arrested Inside Mexican Congress
images

I love it... the guy in your first said the bag was his son's who was ain IDF officer and he thought it empty.

the second, a 9 year old article? really?

is there anything you pathetic pieces of anti-semitic trash won't look to for more spam?

loser....

your life must truly suck for you to be so focused on your hatred. i pity you.

but i do wonder why you aren't joining your fellow terrorists in blowing yourself up.

A 54 year old Israeli citizen was arrested at the Fiumicino international airport in Rome on Thursday, after ammunition with 29 bullets was found in his hand luggage. The ammunition was found in one of the bag's side pockets, when the man underwent a screening before boarding his flight to Tel Aviv.
Israeli citizen arrested in Rome over possession of ammunition - Israel News, Ynetnews
It remembers me the israeli diplomats who were caught in Mexican congress with explosives in 2001.
images

So you are suggesting that this guy was going to take apart the cartridges in the plane and build a very small bomb? Hey McGuiver!!! The gun powder in modern ammunition burns too slowly to make a very effective explosive package. It certainly would not be enough of an explosion even under the most ideal conditions to bring down a plane...or even damage one at all. He would need a container to hold preassure like some threaded pipe with threaded caps...and a detonation system. With that little bit of gun pwder he would be hard pressed to blow off one of his fingers if he was holding his "bomb" in his hand.

You are either really stupid or a true jew hater. In either case you have no case for terrorism.

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

images

So you are suggesting that this guy was going to take apart the cartridges in the plane and build a very small bomb? Hey McGuiver!!! The gun powder in modern ammunition burns too slowly to make a very effective explosive package. It certainly would not be enough of an explosion even under the most ideal conditions to bring down a plane...or even damage one at all. He would need a container to hold preassure like some threaded pipe with threaded caps...and a detonation system. With that little bit of gun pwder he would be hard pressed to blow off one of his fingers if he was holding his "bomb" in his hand.

You are either really stupid or a true jew hater. In either case you have no case for terrorism.

you mr genius, i don't claim that he will blow up the plane... I just don't believe a person who carry weapons from country to country and claim innocence!!

it's not the first time, let see:

[Ugnet] AN ISRAELI DIPLOMAT ARRESTED WITH EXPLOSIVES IN ARGENTINA
2001: Israeli in Mexico Parliament with explosive - David Icke's Official Forums

images

you mr genius, i don't claim that he will blow up the plane... I just don't believe a person who carry weapons from country to country and claim innocence!!

Muzzies don't claim innocence, jihadist.

Omar Osama bin Laden...:eek:
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

[

neocon like you should love him, make love and don't make war!
Bush-Ben-Laden-titanic.jpg

images

2001: Israeli in Mexico Parliament with explosive - David Icke's Official Forums

If there is no gun ..there is no weapon Eistein.

neocon like you should love him, make love and don't make war!

Islam = War

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

If there is no gun ..there is no weapon Eistein.

You can still throw the bullets, they might hurt if you get someone in the eye.

/sarcasm.

images

Your quote says the ammunition was found "before boarding his flight to Tel Aviv.

If he was planning "a nice attack in Italy", why would he take the bullets to Israel? Was he planning to return to Rome at a later time and throw an empty gun at people?

images

Your quote says the ammunition was found "before boarding his flight to Tel Aviv.

If he was planning "a nice attack in Italy", why would he take the bullets to Israel? Was he planning to return to Rome at a later time and throw an empty gun at people?

Well, if it's true so the ammunition was taken or traded in Italy not from izrael as the suspect related :eusa_whistle:

furthermore, how much weight a magazine of 29 bullets 556 caliber in your bag? :eusa_eh:
ammo_556mm_linked_200.jpg

images

:lol: Explosives??? What? A box of ammo but no gun!!! Your bigotry knows no bounds does it. You're now having to scrape the bottom of the barrel for the most tenuous of links to fuel your hatred of those that don't conform to your twisted view of life. What a fucking stinking piece of trash you are!

images

Well, if it's true so the ammunition was taken or traded in Italy not from izrael as the suspect related :eusa_whistle:

furthermore, how much weight a magazine of 29 bullets 556 caliber in your bag? :eusa_eh:
ammo_556mm_linked_200.jpg

It doesn't matter if the bullets came from Italy or Israel, he didn't commit "a nice attack in Italy" as you're trying to claim.

And again, he was leaving the country with the ammo, so there was no "attack", was there?

Forum List

Back