Ive Voted!!!!! :-)

No ID needed at my voting precinct (thank you Massachusetts Dems) so I shall multi-vote several times. I might even do a precinct hop/crawl. :D

You do realize that you would be caught, ID or no ID if you actually did such a thing...and the penalty isn't light.

This is voter intimidation. It's wrong to remind people that it's illegal to vote illegally. People should demand that this post be taken down.

Voter Intimidation Billboards Will Be Pulled Down In Cleveland | ThinkProgress

I'm sure when Romney wins the libs will accuse all the Republicans of voting twice and claim his win is illegal...

I've voted in N.Y. City, Wyoming and Illinois...all I needed was a Missouri driver's license...expired in 1997.

No ID needed at my voting precinct (thank you Massachusetts Dems) so I shall multi-vote several times. I might even do a precinct hop/crawl. :D

You do realize that you would be caught, ID or no ID if you actually did such a thing...and the penalty isn't light.

You admitted to it, what's wrong now!

No, I admitted to having voted multiple times...I never said it was in the same election.

Obama had to show his ID to vote.......

Take from there.

Only because he was early voting. Had he voted on Election Day instead, he would not have had to. Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago

Fun Fact for the day: President Obama is the first President to take advantage of Early Voting. His reasons echo people's reasons all over the country...you never know what you're going to be doing on Election Day.

I noticed a lot of people taking advantage of Early Voting are right leaning. What do you all think of Republican efforts to limit or do away with Early Voting?

Fun Fact for the day: President Obama is the first President to take advantage of Early Voting. His reasons echo people's reasons all over the country...you never know what you're going to be doing on Election Day.

or vote now so you dont change as I further stomp my pecker into the fairway.

You admitted to it, what's wrong now!

No, I admitted to having voted multiple times...I never said it was in the same election.

You must not be from Chicago or Seattle, of course Seattle, just manufactures ballots, like out of trunks of cars. Chicago, it's the payoff system.

Which do you think is the best way for the Democrats to win? Chicago's way or Seattle's way?

Hell no!! Really??? I had no idea it was a illegal behavior. :ack-1: So would it be better if I found some people born in or around the year 1900 and drive them to the precinct? :eusa_eh:

Seriously, thanks so much for the heads up! Whew. Folks I almost did this voter fraud thingy all wrong!!

My point was not that it is illegal, but that if you attempt to vote in multiple locations, you will get caught.

When? After the election?

By whom? What state agency has enough funding to go after people that vote more than once? Hell they cannot even keep the borders secure, or enforce illegal drug law.

Hell no!! Really??? I had no idea it was a illegal behavior. :ack-1: So would it be better if I found some people born in or around the year 1900 and drive them to the precinct? :eusa_eh:

Seriously, thanks so much for the heads up! Whew. Folks I almost did this voter fraud thingy all wrong!!

My point was not that it is illegal, but that if you attempt to vote in multiple locations, you will get caught.

Explain, in detail, EXACTLY how I would get caught if I claimed I was my brother and voted in his place. Be specific.

Why I’m voting for Romney by a Democrat columnist

7306704_f260.jpg

Explain, in detail, EXACTLY how I would get caught if I claimed I was my brother and voted in his place. Be specific.

Exactly. I know some of the people who do not vote at my precinct. Some are in my friends and family. I could go in an vote as one of them in the AM and then again as myself in the PM. They ask for nothing but your name and address when you vote and they check you off and hand you a ballot. I know how easy it would be to do this because of no IDs required and therefore it is not a stretch to know others likely do so this.

By the way, for those who do not get mock humor as this thread is all about I was joking about doing what I stated I might do. I vote once and once only at each election. I just like to point out how easy cheating would be here and that is why I would love to see IDs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back