"I've tried real hard".. Obama

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama trying "real hard"...
$effeminate-obama-bike.jpg
$091025_obama_golf_ap_392_regular.jpg
$barack-obama-basketball-march-madness.jpg
"I suspect that most people in Cincinnati would acknowledge that I've tried real hard, and we haven't gotten the Republicans to engage on a whole range of issues that, I wish had happened," Obama said in an interview with WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio
Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard" | RealClearPolitics

jesus christ people how much vaction time did Bush take ????????

why do you do this shit.

do you think it makes you look smart?

You in fact look like the complete assholes you are when you cap on the president for playing sports while being president when your fuck took weeks at a time at differing locals

if you are going to have a fender for the back tire you might also have one in front if you are trying to keep dry ... just a thought.

If only those stupid republicans would have let me be the dictator I wanted to be we would all be in great shape now.

Bam Bam Obama

why do you do this shit.

You in fact look like the complete assholes you are when you cap on the president for playing sports while being president when your fuck took weeks at a time at differing locals

You complained like a little bitch when Bush worked from different locales

How does the payback feel worm?

why do you do this shit.

NEVER heard Bush whine and moan OH woe is me those evil Democrats and man Clinton really left a mess and no one seems to realize Clinton's so called dot.com bust COST US treasury $5 trillion and that 9/11 again Gorelick memo let bombers into the country cost $2 trillion and geez do they think I planned the worst hurricane seasons in history to cost $1 trillion???"

NOPE never heard that legitimate moans from Bush but whiny Obama being the little grade school dope smoker ALWAYS says he's trying!!

Whoa!! This job is harder than I thought!! Dang, I need at least 4 more years to bring American to it's knees. I didn't realize there were people that didn't want to be "organized"!!

BTW, where's Oprah this time around? I need her, again.

dear fucking liar.

your party brought this country and the world to its knees

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

ONCE again FACTS trump stupid idiotic comments!
Transcript: President Bush Address to Nation on U.S. Financial Crisis, September 24, 2008

A) Evidently the MAJORITY IF IDIOTS NEVER knew how close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred .lead in part by George Soros!!!

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
Index of /blog

This is what GWB was talking about when he said:
We’ve boosted confidence in money market mutual funds, and acted to prevent major investors from intentionally driving down stocks for their own personal gain."SOROS!!!

So when idiots know the truth the entire world economy was on the verge of collapse because as GWB pointed out:
And the banks holding these assets have restricted credit.
As a result, our entire economy is in danger.

In the financial crisis of October 2008, the commercial paper market froze when lenders, not being able to determine default risk, stopped making short-term loans.
Commercial paper - Investing and Finance Encyclopedia

But of course YOU idiots have so much expertise to share... WHERE WERE YOU in 9/18/08?

RIGHT you had NO idea of the danger that was pending!

more from GWB speech on 9/18/08 showing the risks!!!

The decline in the housing market set off a domino effect across our economy.
When home values declined, borrowers defaulted on their mortgages,
and investors holding mortgage-backed securities began to incur serious losses.
Before long, these securities became so unreliable that they were not being bought or sold.
Investment banks such as Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers found themselves saddled with large amounts of assets they could not sell.
They ran out of the money needed to meet their immediate obligations.
And they faced imminent collapse.
Other banks found themselves in severe financial trouble.
These banks began holding on to their money, and lending dried up, and the gears of the American financial system began grinding to a halt.
Transcript: President Bush Address to Nation on U.S. Financial Crisis, September 24, 2008

ONCE again FACTS trump stupid idiotic comments!

A) Evidently the MAJORITY IF IDIOTS NEVER knew how close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred .lead in part by George Soros!!!

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
Index of /blog

This is what GWB was talking about when he said:
We’ve boosted confidence in money market mutual funds, and acted to prevent major investors from intentionally driving down stocks for their own personal gain."SOROS!!!

So when idiots know the truth the entire world economy was on the verge of collapse because as GWB pointed out:
And the banks holding these assets have restricted credit.
As a result, our entire economy is in danger.

In the financial crisis of October 2008, the commercial paper market froze when lenders, not being able to determine default risk, stopped making short-term loans.
Commercial paper - Investing and Finance Encyclopedia

But of course YOU idiots have so much expertise to share... WHERE WERE YOU in 9/18/08?

RIGHT you had NO idea of the danger that was pending!

hahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucking idiot you are.

that is utter clap trap crap.

No one but a partisan fool like you would buy all that partisan lies based on nothing concrete

Forum List

Back