I've Seen the Light

Capstone

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2012
The brow beatings I've endured here and elsewhere for defending/advocating completely ridiculous ideas concerning the events of 9/11/01 have taken their toll, and I've decided to fall in line with the most reasonable account put forth to date:

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube

To my fellow Twoofers: I suggest that you follow suit and lay aside the nonsense regarding things like the laws of physics, the abundance of physical and circumstantial evidence, and anything else that might remotely contradict the official story. The most important thing to remember about 9/11 is this: no matter why or how it actually happened, it's at the root of America's global dominance and financial stability today, both of which I'm sure all would agree are at all-time highs! Forget about the damning implications; let's all just let it go ...like a good little flock, and enjoy the rewards.

The brow beatings I've endured here and elsewhere for defending/advocating completely ridiculous ideas concerning the events of 9/11/01 have taken their toll, and I've decided to fall in line with the most reasonable account put forth to date:

To my fellow Twoofers: I suggest that you follow suit and lay aside the nonsense regarding things like the laws of physics, the abundance of physical and circumstantial evidence, and anything else that might remotely contradict the official story. The most important thing to remember about 9/11 is this: no matter why or how it actually happened, it's at the root of America's global dominance and financial stability today, both of which I'm sure all would agree are at all-time highs! Forget about the damning implications; let's all just let it go ...like a good little flock, and enjoy the rewards.
Once again Crapstone shows us his true colors. Idiot.

No more darkness, no more night.........................................:D

Don't think for a second that an obscure reference to a gospel tune might fly unnoticed by this preacher's kid. I had the names of all of the books of the Bible memorized in chronological order before I entered the second grade, and my favorite bedtime story was Clarence Larkin's Dispensational Truth, for Christ's fucking sake!

If not for my goddamned conscience, I'd have followed in my father's footsteps and made a small fortune on the tithes and offerings of a bunch of mindless senior citizens on SSI by now.

Last edited:
...the same goddamned conscience that has prevented me from profiting on anything other than my steadfast conviction.

Don't think for a second that an obscure reference to a gospel tune might fly unnoticed by this preacher's kid. I had the names of all of the books of the Bible memorized in chronological order before I entered the second grade, and my favorite bedtime story was Clarence Larkin's Dispensational Truth, for Christ's fucking sake!

If not for my goddamned conscience, I'd have followed in my father's footsteps and made a small fortune on the tithes and offerings of a bunch of mindless senior citizens on SSI by now.
Instead you elected to be fucking idiot on the internet. Good choice.:badgrin::badgrin:

Instead you elected to be fucking idiot on the internet. Good choice.:badgrin::badgrin:

Well, it's only a part-time gig, but thanks again, Obi. Ironically, I'd actually take offense if someone like you felt any other way about me. :)

"Seen the light," huh?

Sounds like the Illuminati has brainwashed you. I'd seek psychiatric help if I were you. :tinfoil:

Let's see: less than 10 posts into the discussion and I've already been characterized as a "fucking idiot" in need of "psychiatric help".

Looks like the video in the OP was pretty much right on the money.

For the benefit of those unable to watch the video in the OP, here's the transcript:

On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7′s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

And that, My Friends, is the official story in a nutshell...

For the benefit of those unable to watch the video in the OP, here's the transcript:

On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7′s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

So you agree:

19 men from the middle east hijacked
4 planes and crashed them into
3 buildings and
1 field in Pennsylvania. Good. Thanks for playing. Another conversion.

19 men from the middle east...

Yes, at the direction of a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop, 19 boxcutter-wielding religious fundamentalists (who nonetheless liked their alcohol, cocaine, and pink-haired strippers)...

...hijacked 4 planes and crashed them into 3 buildings and
1 field in Pennsylvania.

Yes, after overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft and then flying the planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor, some of the hijackers managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York; while elsewhere a man who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna managed to negotiate an 8,000 Ft.-descending-270 degree-corskscrew-turn in a 757, in order to come exactly level with the ground in time to hit the Pentagon in the budget analyst office, where DoD staffers just happened to be working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Rummy had proclaimed “missing” the day before; and finally, in the sky above a field over Pennsylvania, the hijacked flight that had been significantly delayed in Newark was the scene of a passenger revolt that resulted in a perfectly symmetrical nosedive into a single crash site (despite an inconvenient 911 call, several opposing eyewitness accounts, and literally tons of physical evidence to the contrary nearly 8 miles away).

So you agree [...]

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree: that is the official 'conspiracy theory' in a nutshell.

Good. Thanks for playing. Another conversion.

Oh, in that respect, there was never any need for a conversion on my part; I've known about the official line for quite some time.

As for my stated decision to "fall in line with [what people like you seem to believe is] the most reasonable account put forth to date", it doesn't necessarily entail that I agree that the story is true (or even that various aspects of it are remotely plausible).

In any case, you're welcome! I've enjoyed playing (whatever the hell that means).

Yes, at the direction of a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop, 19 boxcutter-wielding religious fundamentalists (who nonetheless liked their alcohol, cocaine, and pink-haired strippers)...

1 field in Pennsylvania.

Yes, after overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft and then flying the planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor, some of the hijackers managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York; while elsewhere a man who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna managed to negotiate an 8,000 Ft.-descending-270 degree-corskscrew-turn in a 757, in order to come exactly level with the ground in time to hit the Pentagon in the budget analyst office, where DoD staffers just happened to be working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Rummy had proclaimed “missing” the day before; and finally, in the sky above a field over Pennsylvania, the hijacked flight that had been significantly delayed in Newark was the scene of a passenger revolt that resulted in a perfectly symmetrical nosedive into a single crash site (despite an inconvenient 911 call, several opposing eyewitness accounts, and literally tons of physical evidence to the contrary nearly 8 miles away).

So you agree [...]

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree: that is the official 'conspiracy theory' in a nutshell.

Oh, in that respect, there was never any need for a conversion on my part; I've known about the official line for quite some time.

As for my stated decision to "fall in line with [what people like you seem to believe is] the most reasonable account put forth to date", it doesn't necessarily entail that I agree that the story is true (or even that various aspects of it are remotely plausible).

In any case, you're welcome! I've enjoyed playing (whatever the hell that means).

Good deal; no involvement from the US Government in planning or execution. No thermite, phantom missiles, voice morphing, etc....

Making real progress there, champ.

:badgrin:

When you read about it like that it definitely does get you thinking.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

remember Cap,when you join them today,you got to acquire their debating skills as well.Make up things to avoid admitting defeat,dont watch videos that shoot down your ramblings when you now defend the official conspiracy theory,the few times you do,make up things they said in that video that they never said,ignore what experts in their fields say,firemen experienced in the sounds of explosives,architects and engineers,high ranking ex government officials such as ex generals from the pentagon,Former CIA anaylsists,expert pilots fof airliners,ignore everything all these credible experts say and best of all like you just concluded,start ignoring the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years that every junior high school gradute always learns.

Ignore all these high creditial experts starting now as well as the laws of physics and ONLY listen to what the NEOCONS in the Bush administration,our corrupt government instituitons that I guess serve us and look out for us according to the official conspiracy theory apologists,just listen to THOSE people cause all of those people are looking out for our best interests.Remember since you are an OCTA now,thats the NEW debating skills you need to acquire now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

this is one of the best threads ever created here.

1 field in Pennsylvania.

So you agree [...]

as always, agent cc gets checkmated and loses the game.Time for you to hand him his crying towel while he crys in defeat.:D:D:D:lol::lol:

except only for the official conspiracy theory apologists in denial who only see what they WANT to see,they wont read it.if they do,they' always do the conveinent thing and selectively read only PARTS of it.:D:lol:

dont forget to mention Cap the incredible coincidence the coincidence theorists worship that Larry Silverstein owned three buildings and all collapsed in the same chararistics of a controlled demolition something that had never happened in the history of mankind before and the others that were not owned by him did not.lol.

Last edited:

except only for the official conspiracy theory apologists in denial who only see what they WANT to see,they wont read it.if they do,they' always do the conveinent thing and selectively read only PARTS of it.:D:lol:

dont forget to mention Cap the incredible coincidence the coincidence theorists worship that Larry Silverstein owned three buildings and all collapsed in the same chararistics of a controlled demolition something that had never happened in the history of mankind before and the others that were not owned by him did not.lol.
How many years since 9/11, dumbass? You figured that out yet?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back