I've seen definitions of snowflakes before, however;

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
This guy has decided to take the definition to a whole new level. Very entertaining while exposing some real truths about the current 20-something generation and their self absorbed intolerance.

Clearly, this is a pair of Brits, but it also shows the slow decay of society (as witnessed by her attitude) in the USA as well.

If nothing else, it was entertaining.

Unfortunately this is not a problem confined to "social media influencers". I saw a month or so ago about an older 60ish man who lost his shit because a store would not give him free gifts to hand out at Christmas dinner for government employees. The store said they already support those workers when they pay their taxes and fees on time and it wasn't their responsibility and government is not a charity. The man had a hissy fit which was caught on camera with audio and ultimately cost him his job and is now having a hissy fit about that.

Donald Trump is the original snowflake.
Are you sure? Because Trump never entered the picture in this post, but he sure owns you ass.

Strikes Me that you are the problem, snowflake.

Pr9DmL8.jpg

A sign of cultural decay when this vapid, empty, shallow “influencer” can get any recognition at all.

Forum List

Back