I've seen a lot of this over the past four or five years...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
There is a class of people in this country I call the "Permanently Offended" and they are often exploited by the media; if not outright on their payroll.

These people exist to make you apologize for what you think, and what you believe.

This is perfectly articulated by Britany Hughs for MRCTV.

So, pass the word to everyone you know. Stop apologizing to the left.

Just one problem here.... it's not just the left. And implying that it is actually makes YOU part of the problem you are whining about. See: war on christmas, delusions of persecution by christians, etc

Just one problem here.... it's not just the left. And implying that it is actually makes YOU part of the problem you are whining about. See: war on christmas, delusions of persecution by christians, etc
This is a typical liberal and how they think..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Point Me out the permanently offended class of the right. Then point out to Me the last time a Democrat was forced to apologize for offending a conservative.

Point Me out the permanently offended class of the right
Simple, evangelical christians. they are literally personally offended when their religious fetishes are not treated with the utmost of respect. Which is neartly always, when they step outside their bubbles, because their religious beliefs are stupid.

Then there is the special class of permanently outraged white male crybabies that make up most of the members of this site. what DOESN'T offend these feckin crybabies? that;s the question that needs to be answered.

But now now, let's not throw a little hissy fit. I am generally agreeing with you, and your defensive posture kind of makes my original point for me: you are part of the problem.

Point Me out the permanently offended class of the right
Simple, evangelical christians. they are literally personally offended when their religious fetishes are not treated with the utmost of respect. Which is neartly always, when they step outside their bubbles, because their religious beliefs are stupid.

Then there is the special class of permanently outraged white male crybabies that make up most of the members of this site. what DOESN'T offend these feckin crybabies? that;s the question that needs to be answered.

But now now, let's not throw a little hissy fit. I am generally agreeing with you, and your defensive posture kind of makes my original point for me: you are part of the problem.
There is no defensive posture at all. The cases you cite are individuals more often than not. There is almost never a Social Justice Warrior response if someones religion is offended, and you won't see twitter, snapchat, or facebook blow up demanding people apologize.

Does it happen? Yes, but nowhere near to the extent that the outraged class of the left takes it to.

The bottom line is to pass the word to conservatives.

Just stop apologizing and stop being intimidated.

Yes, but nowhere near to the extent that the outraged class of the left takes it to.
Okay, but that is not what your video said, now is it? This simple fact had to be extracted from you like a bad tooth. yes, you immediately got defensive.

And I would also say that what you just said is not always true. Again, war on christmas....how embarrassing!

I am the first to agree that liberals need to stop with this "I have a right at all times not to be offended in any way" nonsense.

Yes, but nowhere near to the extent that the outraged class of the left takes it to.
Okay, but that is not what your video said, now is it? This simple fact had to be extracted from you like a bad tooth. yes, you immediately got defensive.

And I would also say that what you just said is not always true. Again, war on christmas....how embarrassing!

I am the first to agree that liberals need to stop with this "I have a right at all times not to be offended in any way" nonsense.
The video says exactly that. It is focused on the panty-waist Republicans who get cowed by the phony moral outrage of the permanently outraged class.

You can say the war on Christmas all you want. You can even stand in front of these people and proclaim you are engaged in a war on christmas because your a gorilla that lacks the imagination and/or evolution to comprehend something on that grand a scale.

What won't happen is you'll be required to apologize for it or lose your job or your livelihood.

And you definitely will get pushback if you try to incorporate government into stopping religion.

How embarrassing for you.

The video says exactly that. It is focused on the panty-waist Republicans who get cowed by the phony moral outrage of the permanently outraged class.

You can say the war on Christmas all you want. You can even stand in front of these people and proclaim you are engaged in a war on christmas because your a gorilla that lacks the imagination and/or evolution to comprehend something on that grand a scale.

What won't happen is you'll be required to apologize for it or lose your job or your livelihood.

And you definitely will get pushback if you try to incorporate government into stopping religion.

How embarrassing for you.
At no time does the video say that there are plenty of "constantly offended" people on the right. It is completely pne sided. That is, obviously, incorrect, and I pointed it out.

And you got defensive for a bit, until you admitted I was correct.

So, seems like we're good, except for your delusions about your video.

The GOP spends all its time crying every day about PC, the so-called war on Christianity, that black people dare to say their lives matter, that they can't discriminate against gays and minorities, that religious rights extend to other religions, that people need to stop picking on the Russians, that anybody dares to question Donald, that globalists are coming, that Muslims exist, that they're gon' take yer guns, that endangered species should die off, that too many people have health insurance, that everybody treats them unfairly, that they're victims, that their obsolete jobs need to come back, that you need an education to advance, and that's what I thought of in about 20 seconds. I could go on and on and on.

Point Me out the permanently offended class of the right. Then point out to Me the last time a Democrat was forced to apologize for offending a conservative.
Exhibit A: Joy Behar re vice president Pence.
Exhibit B: Kathy Griffin's presidential beheading.

I get so sick of people apologizing all the time. Especially the ones who do it when nothing needs to be apologized for.

The GOP spends all its time crying every day about PC, the so-called war on Christianity, that black people dare to say their lives matter, that they can't discriminate against gays and minorities, that religious rights extend to other religions, that people need to stop picking on the Russians, that anybody dares to question Donald, that globalists are coming, that Muslims exist, that they're gon' take yer guns, that endangered species should die off, that too many people have health insurance, that everybody treats them unfairly, that they're victims, that their obsolete jobs need to come back, that you need an education to advance, and that's what I thought of in about 20 seconds. I could go on and on and on.

I bet. Rambling on incoherently seems to be your forte.

I bet. Rambling on incoherently seems to be your forte.
But he's good at it!

New Topics

Forum List

Back