I've run out of patience with the Warmers

Third, to the extent that we're all about reducing our Carbon Footprints, can you please show me how much more Carbon is in the atmosphere?

Then, how does it convert to CO2? Does it just take sunlight? Incantations?

To the extend that this C converts to CO2, shouldn't there be a contemporaneous and corresponding decrease in atmospheric O2?

Damn, are you truly this fucking dumb?

When they speak of carbon in the atmosphere, they are speaking of CO2 or CH4.

Are you one of those "Cow farts are melting the polar ice cap" lunatics?

Global_Warming_polar_bear.jpg

One man and his dog out for a walk notice snow piles and whine. Should we debate the negatives of spicy foods because you have bad gas one day. Life made special for one person, how quaint.

"The problem is that more severe winter weather tends to confirm rather than contradict climate change theory. Warmer overall temperatures produce moisture, which in winter tends to produce snow. Climate scientists have long predicted more turbulent winter weather as a result of climate change. And by the way, last month was the world's warmest January on record.

This won't keep conservatives from taking cheap shots at anyone who wants to deal with climate change, but it's worth knowing that this particular attack line is particularly cynical and wrong-minded."

Contra Palin - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

400,000 view global warming

James Balog: Time-lapse proof of extreme ice loss | Video on TED.com

and seas

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/27/opinion/27lafolley.html

Finding an area on the planet where it's warmer is not the same as Global Warming.

Mauna Loa has been venting CO2 for ages, so to the extent that the Warmers are not totally full of shit, wouldn't you expect that the local temperatures in the immediate area to show signs of "Global Warming"?

Shouldn't the oceans be warmer there?

Or is CO2 a majikal molecule that only make it warm in places where its already warming?

See, if I were a Climate "Scientist", who was convinced that de minimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2 actually had a noticeable effect (I know, real scientists don't act or think like that but I'm a Warmer, remember?) then Mauna Loa would be a perfect place to prove my theory.

The volcano vents CO2 locally, the CO2 should cause "forcing" or whatever the fuck they claim its supposed to do so after hundreds or thousands of years of a local increase, you would notice a difference, no?

After the last 2 foot dump of snow, my street looks like a battlefield after a Soviet artillery barrage; every other tree is cracked and downed.

During my morning walk with my dog I began to think about the fraud that is ManMade Global Warming and had the following thoughts:

First, Warmers have their atoms and molecules confused. My car used to pump out CO, carbon monoxide, until EnviroMarxists convinced the auto industry to install a Catalytic Converters. In a seriously what the fucking fuck? moment, I read the following:

"A catalytic converter is what makes emissions that much less harmful to people and the environment. As the heart of an exhaust system, it connects the exhaust manifold to the muffler. It's a contained area that encourages a chemical change; in fact, its where carbon monoxide (CO) becomes carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrocarbons (HC) become carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H20). In a three-way converter, nitrogen oxides (NOx) become nitrogen (N) and oxygen (O). pumps out"

What?! CO2 is much less harmful? Seriously?

You mean we're intentionally pumping out CO2? What fucking sense does that makes? Weren't we better off pumping out CO? I mean it's only deadly, if you lock yourself in the garage with the car running!

Car Exhausts - Their Basic Composition

Can we eliminate Catalytic Converters to save the planet?

A scientist you ain't.

Mauna Loa has been venting CO2 for ages, so to the extent that the Warmers are not totally full of shit, wouldn't you expect that the local temperatures in the immediate area to show signs of "Global Warming"?

Shouldn't the oceans be warmer there?

Or is CO2 a majikal molecule that only make it warm in places where its already warming?

See, if I were a Climate "Scientist", who was convinced that de minimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2 actually had a noticeable effect (I know, real scientists don't act or think like that but I'm a Warmer, remember?) then Mauna Loa would be a perfect place to prove my theory.

The volcano vents CO2 locally, the CO2 should cause "forcing" or whatever the fuck they claim its supposed to do so after hundreds or thousands of years of a local increase, you would notice a difference, no?

Now Frank, if you would do a little research, and not just post illogical nonsense, you might find out there are many CO2 monitoring stations in the world, and that they confirm the Hawian data.

CO2 Now - CO2 Monitoring

CO2 Measuring Stations
Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii (NOAA)

Barrow, Alaska (NOAA)

Trinidad Head, California (NOAA)

Tutuila, American Samoa (NOAA)

South Pole, Antarctica (NOAA)

Carbon cycle observation sites worldwide (NOAA)

Map of worldwide observation sites (Scripps)

Data from worldwide observation sites (Scripps)

Second, Warmers have stationed CO2 monitors near the active volcano at Mauna Loa, Hawaii, and sho'nuff, it's emitting more CO2.

Take up my challenge, you have a semi-controlled experiment here over a few thousand square miles of ocean with a local increase in CO2.

Please show me that the temperature has also increased in proportion with the increases in CO2.

Can ya do that?

The media can't tell us what to think. But they can tell us what to think ABOUT.

Have you ever wondered if what we're doing to the environment is limited to global warming? It's NOT. But the media has focused on that one issue, as if proving that it's not happening would make the rainforest bounce back.

Because he claimed to find extra terrestrial life in the NASA cafeteria lime jello?
Close enough!

Now come on, scientist? present something other than mindless derision. Is that beyond your capabilities?:lol:
What does what I said have to do with science? You think Hansen's ex-supervisor at NASA didn't say Hansen is an embarrassment to NASA? Think again.

Hansen, et al sold out their scientific integrity to politics. Those who haven't, have an ability to recognize this.

Last edited:
Close enough!

Now come on, scientist? present something other than mindless derision. Is that beyond your capabilities?:lol:
What does what I said have to do with science? You think Hansen's ex-supervisor at NASA didn't say Hansen is an embarrassment to NASA? Think again.

Hansen, et al sold out their scientific integrity to politics. Those who haven't, have an ability to recognize this.

In 1988, Dr. James Hansen stood in front of Congress and stated the dangers that we were creating for ourselves with the creation of GHGs by the use of fossil fuels.
People like you accused him then of being an 'alarmist' or other much worse things.

But his predictions were correct. We are seeing warming to the point the ice caps are melting. We are seeing the release of millions of tons of CO2 and CH4 from the permafrost. And, for the last two years, have began to see the release of CH4 from the Arctic Ocean clathrates.

People like you were wrong then, you are wrong now.

You impugn Dr. Hansen's integrity. In doing so, you prove your own lack of that trait. It is doubtful that you even realize the meaning of the word.

Rewriting The Science - 60 Minutes - CBS News

CBS) This story originally aired on March 19, 2006.

As a government scientist, James Hansen is taking a risk. He says there are things the White House doesn't want you to hear but he's going to say them anyway.

Hansen is arguably the world's leading researcher on global warming. He's the head of NASA's top institute studying the climate. But as correspondent Scott Pelley first reported last spring, this imminent scientist says that the Bush administration is restricting who he can talk to and editing what he can say. Politicians, he says, are rewriting the science.

But he didn't hold back speaking to Pelley, telling 60 Minutes what he knows.

In 1988, Dr. James Hansen stood in front of Congress and stated the dangers that we were creating for ourselves with the creation of GHGs by the use of fossil fuels.
People like you accused him then of being an 'alarmist' or other much worse things.

You knew me in 1988? :cuckoo:

His supervisor at NASA certainly knew quite a bit about him and his work, though.

.... But his predictions were correct. ....
Not according to his supervisor at NASA. But for grins, you should post those predictions and the evidence that they are correct.
.... We are seeing warming to the point the ice caps are melting. We are seeing the release of millions of tons of CO2 and CH4 from the permafrost. And, for the last two years, have began to see the release of CH4 from the Arctic Ocean clathrates.

And, man has what to do with that?

.... People like you were wrong then, you are wrong now. ....
You make shit up about me again???? I'm pretty sure I did not know you in 1988. I'm also pretty sure that USMB didn't even exist in 1988.

.... You impugn Dr. Hansen's integrity. ....
You're a quick study, eh? :lol:
..... In doing so, you prove your own lack of that trait. ....
Non sequitur, but obviously it makes sense to you.

.... It is doubtful that you even realize the meaning of the word.

Rewriting The Science - 60 Minutes - CBS News

CBS) This story originally aired on March 19, 2006.

As a government scientist, James Hansen is taking a risk. He says there are things the White House doesn't want you to hear but he's going to say them anyway.

Hansen is arguably the world's leading researcher on global warming. He's the head of NASA's top institute studying the climate. But as correspondent Scott Pelley first reported last spring, this imminent scientist says that the Bush administration is restricting who he can talk to and editing what he can say. Politicians, he says, are rewriting the science.

But he didn't hold back speaking to Pelley, telling 60 Minutes what he knows.
LMAO! Well, there you have it, folks. Hansen's ex-supervisor (a scientist) states that Hansen is an embarrassment to NASA because of his lack of integrity, among other things, and Rocks posts a story about what a journalist thinks.

And, for the record, Hansen's whining about not being able to talk to the press is nothing but whining. Anyone who is (or was) a federal employee, especially a scientist, knows the correct protocol for dealing with the press. Hansen was fundamentally whining about a protocol that has been in place through several administrations. All of a sudden he had issues with it? :lol:

Last edited:
I have never posted another's comments in a rep, but I do believe that this is appropriate here. For those who haven't been fully immersed in Rocks' style of dishonesty and Alinskyisms when it comes to climate discussions, this should shed a light on the integrity of his rhetoric.

I repped him with this comment: "I always neg rep those who lie about me and/or deliberately misrepresent my views."

And, here is his reply [emphasis added]:
Old Rocks said:
Hi, you have received [XX] reputation points from Old Rocks.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And do you think that I give a damn. Neg rep away.

Regards,
Old Rocks

Note: This is an automated message.

Rocks has just admitted that he does not give a damn about honesty.

:cuckoo:
I have never posted another's comments in a rep, but I do believe that this is appropriate here. For those who haven't been fully immersed in Rocks' style of dishonesty and Alinskyisms when it comes to climate discussions, this should shed a light on the integrity of his rhetoric.

I repped him with this comment: "I always neg rep those who lie about me and/or deliberately misrepresent my views."

And, here is his reply [emphasis added]:
Old Rocks said:
Hi, you have received [XX] reputation points from Old Rocks.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And do you think that I give a damn. Neg rep away.

Regards,
Old Rocks

Note: This is an automated message.

Rocks has just admitted that he does not give a damn about honesty.

:cuckoo:

Hey Rocks, do you believe that recreating a replica of Earths atmosphere is far more complicated than replicated conditions at the Big Bang?

Forum List

Back