I've run out of patience with the Warmers

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
After the last 2 foot dump of snow, my street looks like a battlefield after a Soviet artillery barrage; every other tree is cracked and downed.

During my morning walk with my dog I began to think about the fraud that is ManMade Global Warming and had the following thoughts:

First, Warmers have their atoms and molecules confused. My car used to pump out CO, carbon monoxide, until EnviroMarxists convinced the auto industry to install a Catalytic Converters. In a seriously what the fucking fuck? moment, I read the following:

"A catalytic converter is what makes emissions that much less harmful to people and the environment. As the heart of an exhaust system, it connects the exhaust manifold to the muffler. It's a contained area that encourages a chemical change; in fact, its where carbon monoxide (CO) becomes carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrocarbons (HC) become carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H20). In a three-way converter, nitrogen oxides (NOx) become nitrogen (N) and oxygen (O). pumps out"

What?! CO2 is much less harmful? Seriously?

You mean we're intentionally pumping out CO2? What fucking sense does that makes? Weren't we better off pumping out CO? I mean it's only deadly, if you lock yourself in the garage with the car running!

Car Exhausts - Their Basic Composition

Can we eliminate Catalytic Converters to save the planet?

we didnt get the 8 inches of new snow...so i am generally in a decent mood...i do however feel like i am living in a fucking snow globe owned by a damned kid with the shakes...

Second, Warmers have stationed CO2 monitors near the active volcano at Mauna Loa, Hawaii, and sho'nuff, it's emitting more CO2.

Take up my challenge, you have a semi-controlled experiment here over a few thousand square miles of ocean with a local increase in CO2.

Please show me that the temperature has also increased in proportion with the increases in CO2.

Can ya do that?

Third, to the extent that we're all about reducing our Carbon Footprints, can you please show me how much more Carbon is in the atmosphere?

Then, how does it convert to CO2? Does it just take sunlight? Incantations?

To the extend that this C converts to CO2, shouldn't there be a contemporaneous and corresponding decrease in atmospheric O2?

Second, Warmers have stationed CO2 monitors near the active volcano at Mauna Loa, Hawaii, and sho'nuff, it's emitting more CO2.

Take up my challenge, you have a semi-controlled experiment here over a few thousand square miles of ocean with a local increase in CO2.

Please show me that the temperature has also increased in proportion with the increases in CO2.

Can ya do that?

Here is a good article from junk science that reviews Global warming Predictions 20 years later. It is interesting that the CO2 level increase tracks pretty well with the predictions and that the temperatures which are supposed to be driven by CO2 do not.

Junk science: Compare IPCC predictions 20 years later - TH!NK ABOUT IT

After the last 2 foot dump of snow, my street looks like a battlefield after a Soviet artillery barrage; every other tree is cracked and downed.

During my morning walk with my dog I began to think about the fraud that is ManMade Global Warming and had the following thoughts:

First, Warmers have their atoms and molecules confused. My car used to pump out CO, carbon monoxide, until EnviroMarxists convinced the auto industry to install a Catalytic Converters. In a seriously what the fucking fuck? moment, I read the following:

"A catalytic converter is what makes emissions that much less harmful to people and the environment. As the heart of an exhaust system, it connects the exhaust manifold to the muffler. It's a contained area that encourages a chemical change; in fact, its where carbon monoxide (CO) becomes carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrocarbons (HC) become carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H20). In a three-way converter, nitrogen oxides (NOx) become nitrogen (N) and oxygen (O). pumps out"

I did not seriously realize that you were this ignorant, Frank. CO is a poison. HC are primary components of smog, as are the NOx molecules. All these chemicals are poisons to both animal and plant life. CO2 is not. It is a GHG, but is not poisonous.

Yes, seriously. CO2 will only kill you by displacing the the normal atmosphere and the O2 in it.

You mean we're intentionally pumping out CO2? What fucking sense does that makes? Weren't we better off pumping out CO? I mean it's only deadly, if you lock yourself in the garage with the car running!

Can we eliminate idiotic posts?

Third, to the extent that we're all about reducing our Carbon Footprints, can you please show me how much more Carbon is in the atmosphere?

Then, how does it convert to CO2? Does it just take sunlight? Incantations?

To the extend that this C converts to CO2, shouldn't there be a contemporaneous and corresponding decrease in atmospheric O2?

Damn, are you truly this fucking dumb?

When they speak of carbon in the atmosphere, they are speaking of CO2 or CH4.

I did not seriously realize that you were this ignorant, Frank. CO is a poison. HC are primary components of smog, as are the NOx molecules. All these chemicals are poisons to both animal and plant life. CO2 is not. It is a GHG, but is not poisonous.

Yes, seriously. CO2 will only kill you by displacing the the normal atmosphere and the O2 in it.

You first.

Can ya do that?

Here is a good article from junk science that reviews Global warming Predictions 20 years later. It is interesting that the CO2 level increase tracks pretty well with the predictions and that the temperatures which are supposed to be driven by CO2 do not.

Junk science: Compare IPCC predictions 20 years later - TH!NK ABOUT IT

Yes, Code, that is truly junk science. Here is the real data;

The difference between weather and climate
James Hansen's 1988 climate predictions
Way back in 1988, James Hansen projected future temperature trends (Hansen 1988). Those initial projections show remarkable agreement with observation right to present day (Hansen 2006). Hansen even speculated on a volcanic eruption in 1995 but missed the date by a few years (we'll cut him some slack there).

Because he claimed to find extra terrestrial life in the NASA cafeteria lime jello?

One man and his dog out for a walk notice snow piles and whine. Should we debate the negatives of spicy foods because you have bad gas one day. Life made special for one person, how quaint.

"The problem is that more severe winter weather tends to confirm rather than contradict climate change theory. Warmer overall temperatures produce moisture, which in winter tends to produce snow. Climate scientists have long predicted more turbulent winter weather as a result of climate change. And by the way, last month was the world's warmest January on record.

This won't keep conservatives from taking cheap shots at anyone who wants to deal with climate change, but it's worth knowing that this particular attack line is particularly cynical and wrong-minded."

Contra Palin - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

400,000 view global warming

James Balog: Time-lapse proof of extreme ice loss | Video on TED.com

and seas

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/27/opinion/27lafolley.html

You're in favor of producing more CO2? I thought CO2 was the atmospheric equivalent of poison arrow frog toxin, where even a trace of it will destroy all the glaciers?

You're not making any sense

Forum List

Back