I've Only Been On The Board For An Hour...

... and I'm already "OUT OF REP." I'm not sure how much you can give out inside a certain amount of time, but it's always telling me I've given too much out in the past 24 hours.

My suggestion is this, "up it by at least 10." My reasoning, because the board has grown so much and so many more people are here. The number of reps you can give out hasn't grown with the board.

Ask the people that abused the system.
Sorry, I was gone for a while, so indulge me, please. Before I took time off, one could give out 24 reps within a 24 hour period and one could rep someone a second time after they had repped eight other posters.

What are the new 24-hour limits and what are the settings for giving a second rep to the same poster? If you don't mind sharing them.

It was before you were born -- errr --- joined. I changed them again to 10 posts because apparently the message doesn't get through. You get 20 reps in 24 hours, and you can rep each person twice.

Again, thank the rep whores.

Ask the people that abused the system.
Sorry, I was gone for a while, so indulge me, please. Before I took time off, one could give out 24 reps within a 24 hour period and one could rep someone a second time after they had repped eight other posters.

What are the new 24-hour limits and what are the settings for giving a second rep to the same poster? If you don't mind sharing them.

It was before you were born -- errr --- joined. I changed them again to 10 posts because apparently the message doesn't get through. You get 20 reps in 24 hours, and you can rep each person twice.

Hmmm... "the rep whores," ... I guess all you need to do to see who the ones are that were "abusing the system" is figure who hasn't been here all that long and has a ton of rep... ya... kind of obvious actually. I can think of a few real quick like.

Hmmm... "the rep whores," ... I guess all you need to do to see who the ones are that were "abusing the system" is figure who hasn't been here all that long and has a ton of rep... ya... kind of obvious actually. I can think of a few real quick like.
Hurry and tell me...I simply must know!:lol:

You get 20 reps in 24 hours, and you can rep each person twice.

It just doesn't seem like I'm giving out 20 reps within 24 hours, but, I must be if that's the way it is.

So, since 20 is how many reps you can give out in 24 hours, it would be great to be able to see the 20 reps you have given out, instead of only ten. Any way we could make that list longer in our CP? Maybe make the reps received list a little longer too. Make them both a list of the last 20.

You get 20 reps in 24 hours, and you can rep each person twice.

It just doesn't seem like I'm giving out 20 reps within 24 hours, but, I must be if that's the way it is.

So, since 20 is how many reps you can give out in 24 hours, it would be great to be able to see the 20 reps you have given out, instead of only ten. Any way we could make that list longer in our CP? Maybe make the reps received list a little longer too. Make them both a list of the last 20.

I agree with the above notherfuckker's statement.

Rep whores are like prostitutes but no money changes hands.. is that about right?

Forum List

Back