I've never seen unemployment drop .3 percent on only 114K net jobs

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I just never seen it__ And I know it's b.s.

And I'm with Jack Welch; those Chicago a-holes lost the debate so now they're cooking the books. And it started last month when they claimed 392K people had stopped working; to drop unemployment a tenth of a point then.

JACK WELCH: Obama Skewing Jobs Report Numbers - Business Insider

"Sept. unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent due to an extraordinary – but implausible – estimate of 873,000 #jobs in household survey,” said Holtz-Eakin on Twitter.

“The report presented a slew of contradictory data points, with the total employment level soaring despite the low net number,” said CNBC's Jeff Cox.

The Washington Post's Neil Irwin adds, "Weird that payrolls are exactly on forecast but household survey is far better."

And the Wall Street Journal warns that these numbers should be taken "with a grain of salt."

Jobs Report Met with Skepticism | The Weekly Standard

I just never seen it

I have. Just because you're ignorant of how it works, don't start making up crazy conspiracy theories.

And Jack Welch is the guy who declared the media's job was only to support the bottom line of their parent corporation, not tell the truth. A modern-day Goebbels, that one is.

I just never seen it

I have. Just because you're ignorant of how it works, don't start making up crazy conspiracy theories.

And Jack Welch is the guy who declared the media's job was only to support the bottom line of their parent corporation, not tell the truth. A modern-day Goebbels, that one is.

You have?? Could you be so kind as to document that for us, I think that's a rather incredible claim...

And I'm with Jack Welch; those Chicago a-holes lost the debate so now they're cooking the books. And it started last month when they claimed 392K people had stopped working; to drop unemployment a tenth of a point then.

"Sept. unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent due to an extraordinary – but implausible – estimate of 873,000 #jobs in household survey,” said Holtz-Eakin on Twitter.

“The report presented a slew of contradictory data points, with the total employment level soaring despite the low net number,” said CNBC's Jeff Cox.

The Washington Post's Neil Irwin adds, "Weird that payrolls are exactly on forecast but household survey is far better."

And the Wall Street Journal warns that these numbers should be taken "with a grain of salt."

Oh hush and drink your kool-aid!! :tongue:

Does it or does it not take 450k new jobs to move the % one way or the other?

I just never seen it

You haven't seen shit troll. I've seen you talk out of your ass in every thread in favor of liberal hijacking.

Oh hush and drink your kool-aid!! :tongue:

Does it or does it not take 450k new jobs to move the % one way or the other?

The rule is that it take 250k jobs just to keep up with population growth. Care to say anything else that is ignorant?

I just never seen it

Every economist I have heard comment today said it is impossible, not commenting if it is conspiratorial or not.

Pull your head out of Obama's ass.

The Romney camp is wisely distancing itself from one of the more transparent conspiracy theories to come around in a while. The BLS is, by design, beyond political influence. Even if the rather thick walls of BLS integrity could be breached, it certainly couldn't have been done immediately after losing a debate, as Jack Welch claims.

As a Republican, I am glad the Romney campaign has more sense than to entertain such nonsense.

Forum List

Back