I've lurked here awhile

Why are you quoting my posts? I thought I made it clear that I was through with you? Buh bye now.

Because it is always wise to have another copy of a stupid post, and I thought your post was stupid... You have absolutely no clue what is going to happen to the Pat's Management or roster... Go ahead and pretend you do...

I just hope they give Bill Bellichick enough money to get a decent apartment so he doesn't have to walk around looking like he spent the night sleeping on a subway grate.

Why are you quoting my posts? I thought I made it clear that I was through with you? Buh bye now.

Because it is always wise to have another copy of a stupid post, and I thought your post was stupid... You have absolutely no clue what is going to happen to the Pat's Management or roster... Go ahead and pretend you do...

I just hope they give Bill Bellichick enough money to get a decent apartment so he doesn't have to walk around looking like he spent the night sleeping on a subway grate.

Hmmm. Somehow, I doubt this will ever be a problem, considering he is a multimillionaire. Lol. :D

Then i spen a night outside looking for a goat, without preparing....like taking a jacket.

Ya know what, the Philadelphia Eagles just did the same thing the other night. But they were prepared, and they got the goat.

:rock:

Amirite or what ChrisL ? :D

The Philadelphia Eagles are baseball, basketball, hockey or American football?

The latter --- ahem, that is to say, the Champions thereof. :twirl:

Just ask ChrisL --- she'll tell ya all about it.:whip:

Okay I think you like the Philadelphia Eagles so congratulations.

Hey ChrisL please get your buttocks to this thread.

Filthydelphia Beagles. :D Just a fluke that they made it to the SB and beat the Pats. The Pats will be contenders again next year though, Lucy. You can take THAT to the bank! :113:
there's no such thing as an nfl geezer league

true story

48 years old 1975 Oakland Blanda Geo

th

Oosie's English is very good but she hasn't yet learned to spell the word co-rectal.

What is it ogo? I have no such word I have Googled and I have Colorectal but no co-rectal, Colorectal is colon cancer. Huh?

It's a pun, Oosie. A very punny pun if I do say so myself. I kill me.

It is now my dinner, roasted Sea Bass with hot fudge sauce ozro if you have not had this I recommend it's excellent also I recommend Penne with raspberry sauce and black olives, red onions, green peppers.
You're pregnant again?

Yes Kid E expected this year, I now cannot have any Martini's for nine months WHAT is a girl to do :eusa_doh:
My deepest sympathies.

howdy do & welcome aboard the board. i'm sure we'll cross paths soon....

Cool name, Ozro. So new here I can't even figure out how to edit my profile yet.

I don't care what laws say, im gonna lurk anyway.

Just a heads up folks...watch this flu going around. Last week i was told i had pneumonia but the meds didnt help and i ended up in ER monday because i was blue. I am now told its flu, strep and pnemonia.
Oddly it has been worse since the fever went away Saturday, since then my temp been 93 to 95 and now im iold thats bad.
Just hope it helps someone else...

Just a heads up folks...watch this flu going around. Last week i was told i had pneumonia but the meds didnt help and i ended up in ER monday because i was blue. I am now told its flu, strep and pnemonia.
Oddly it has been worse since the fever went away Saturday, since then my temp been 93 to 95 and now im iold thats bad.

Hope all is well......take care

Take it seriously and take care of yourself. A surprising number of people still die from the flu each year, and pneumonia is no joke. Take your meds, plenty of rest, etc. etc.

And while it is unlikely that deciding to post here had anything to do with your illness, I wouldn't completely rule it out...... :p

Best wishes on your lurking. Hope you feel better. As long as you are discrete with your lurking you will probably not be arrested and be forced to be Tommy’s play thing.

More important than welcoming you --- we want to keep you alive. With this flu -- if your fever DROPS it can be a sign of impending Septic shock. That goes quickly and you do NOT want to mess with it.. Especially KNOWING there is a secondary bacterial infection already.. For God's sake man -- take the meds and get into town..

Get attention man. We want to hear more -- and welcome..

Hello again. Gee, that post about septic shock would have been prophetic if i i had seen it monday. Anyway, it was touch and go for a few days that i dont remember much of. I just got home a bit ago and got on the internet. I honestly didnt have any interest at the hospital, but from monday to wednesday night i was out of it.
Nothing to fool with for sure.

Best wishes on your lurking. Hope you feel better. As long as you are discrete with your lurking you will probably not be arrested and be forced to be Tommy’s play thing.

Who is Tommy and what does he look like?

Hello again. Gee, that post about septic shock would have been prophetic if i i had seen it monday. Anyway, it was touch and go for a few days that i dont remember much of. I just got home a bit ago and got on the internet. I honestly didnt have any interest at the hospital, but from monday to wednesday night i was out of it.
Nothing to fool with for sure.

Did you get yelled at the hospital also? :eusa_dance: Local radio talk show host picked up an article from the CDC that day. I just heard that warning and figured I'd share.

Glad you're still a living USMB member. We hate to lose them before their Intro Thread is done.. :banana: Welcome to USMB..

Would you like to arrange a meeting? :) Coming to the thread late but welcome ozro and I agree with the others that you may have dodged a bullet with this nasty stuff going around so take care of yourself and don't relapse. Looks like you're going to fit in here at USMB just fine so long as you don't forget your bullet proof vest and keep fresh batteries in your bulls**t detector. :)

Tommy is a LGBTQ guy with a Hitler Mustache.

Forum List

Back