I've lurked here awhile

Then i spen a night outside looking for a goat, without preparing....like taking a jacket.

Ya know what, the Philadelphia Eagles just did the same thing the other night. But they were prepared, and they got the goat.

:rock:

Amirite or what ChrisL ? :D

The Philadelphia Eagles are baseball, basketball, hockey or American football?

The latter --- ahem, that is to say, the Champions thereof. :twirl:

Just ask ChrisL --- she'll tell ya all about it.:whip:

Okay I think you like the Philadelphia Eagles so congratulations.

Hey ChrisL please get your buttocks to this thread.

^^^^ Stop arguing with people and just admit that I am correct about everything :smoke: :poke:

Oosie's English is very good but she hasn't yet learned to spell the word co-rectal.

What is it ogo? I have no such word I have Googled and I have Colorectal but no co-rectal, Colorectal is colon cancer. Huh?

It's a pun, Oosie. A very punny pun if I do say so myself. I kill me.

Okay I do not get the thing so next time do one I can get or if not do not give up the day job :funnyface:

This IS the day job. For both you 'n' me.

See, auf Englisch we can just invent words, not like auf Deutsch where y'all just hook 'em together to make the world's longest train.

Then i spen a night outside looking for a goat, without preparing....like taking a jacket.

Ya know what, the Philadelphia Eagles just did the same thing the other night. But they were prepared, and they got the goat.

:rock:

Amirite or what ChrisL ? :D

The Philadelphia Eagles are baseball, basketball, hockey or American football?

The latter --- ahem, that is to say, the Champions thereof. :twirl:

Just ask ChrisL --- she'll tell ya all about it.:whip:

Okay I think you like the Philadelphia Eagles so congratulations.

Hey ChrisL please get your buttocks to this thread.

She's been in hiding for five days. :50:

^^^^ Stop arguing with people and just admit that I am correct about everything :smoke: :poke:

Oosie's English is very good but she hasn't yet learned to spell the word co-rectal.

What is it ogo? I have no such word I have Googled and I have Colorectal but no co-rectal, Colorectal is colon cancer. Huh?

It is now my dinner, roasted Sea Bass with hot fudge sauce ozro if you have not had this I recommend it's excellent also I recommend Penne with raspberry sauce and black olives, red onions, green peppers.

It is now my dinner, roasted Sea Bass with hot fudge sauce ozro if you have not had this I recommend it's excellent also I recommend Penne with raspberry sauce and black olives, red onions, green peppers.
You're pregnant again?

I am going out on a limb here, but I'd venture to say the fella that took the picture of that goat never once set a post a full 24 inches into the ground.

Thanks for your welcomes!

I am going out on a limb here, but I'd venture to say the fella that took the picture of that goat never once set a post a full 24 inches into the ground.

My apologies. I see I dyslexified your name into Orzo when it's actually Ozro. Sorry about that.

Actually I like Orzo better. You should change it. :D

You're pregnant again?

Yes Kid E expected this year, I now cannot have any Martini's for nine months WHAT is a girl to do :eusa_doh:

My apologies. I see I dyslexified your name into Orzo when it's actually Ozro. Sorry about that.

Orco? Orca? ogo you already wanting to begin trouble....okay
kinkysmiley6.gif

You should stay I think you are okay :thup:

Orco? Orca? ogo you already wanting to begin trouble....okay
kinkysmiley6.gif

Hey, I saw something close and naturally thought of food. At least I didn't go to "ouzo".

Ozro My first thought reading your intro was of this little diddy...

good-fences.jpg

Your intro was more than likely the most interesting I have read in along time... I hope you have an acute sense of humor... I have had some great bellie guffaws from postings... Soak up the good news and shed the crap... Welcome...

Yes Kid E expected this year, I now cannot have any Martini's for nine months WHAT is a girl to do :eusa_doh:

Congratulations to you and Mr. Lucy... Unless you are trying for an Austrian Army, have you ever thought just maybe it is the Martini's... :smoke::smoke:

Thanks darling, well ZZ PUPPS has told me we have enough for a basketball team, we do not do basketball so I think instead we have multiple Bobsleigh teams and also Pupps tell me that I should now just give in my Bundesheer career as I have asigned myself to a full unit 24/7 for at least 16 years :smoke:

The time difference is not a good happening but we are going to watch the Olympics, we have many participating 105 people team we have in South Korea and also I have several friends who are in the Alpine Skiing and Bobsleigh, I add that our Flag Bearer is a friend and her family and my family have been friends for many decades, Anna Fenninger although since marriage to Manuel Veith he was one of our Snowboarders but now is retired she is called Anna Veith.

Anna Veith - Wikipedia

53572cf2474744228fded22c0bb405ef.jpg

^^^^ This picture is from the Audi Fis Alpine Skiing World Cup Women's Super G in Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy it was in January 2018.

Forum List

Back