I've lurked enough!

Shut up you avatar stealer you. :evil:

actually, i foisted that av on him.

That little av switch is fuckin with my mind.

Everytime I see it, I assume it's del, so I tiptoe around and act on my best behavior like I do with all mods...but then I realize that it's only MM, so I start fuckin swearing and posting crude pictures and shit.

We've got to fix this situation.

should be all set now.

:eusa_whistle:

Thank you Jake.

Welcome Farm Girl.

Depending on your political leanings I'm sure the other side will welcome you proper.:welcome:

Conservative. Funny though, most of the "friends" I have on here (that I knew prior) are liberals.

Don't listen to Spock Farm Girl. There are a few crazy libs here, a few crazy cons here, but for the most part everyone gets along pretty well no matter what way they swing politically. They call me a lib, but half of my friends are cons, half are libs, and there is xotoxi, we still aren't sure that the hell it is! :eek:

Everytime I see it, I assume it's del, so I tiptoe around and act on my best behavior like I do with all mods...but then I realize that it's only MM, so I start fuckin swearing and posting crude pictures and shit.

should be all set now.

(Please don't show Care where those buttons are)

should be all set now.

make me an offer

should be all set now.

Don't worry, NOBODY is letting Care touch your buttons, not even on your birthday!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

should be all set now.

Thanks...that's much better. ;)

I've been lurking for a couple days and decided to make my entrance here.

So, hello. I found this place in a roundabout way from another forum. It looks interesting in here, so I think I might stick around.

Heavens Above! Don't mention other forums - things can get tricky!

Welcome. Enjoy.

Welcome Farm Girl.

Depending on your political leanings I'm sure the other side will welcome you proper.:welcome:

Conservative. Funny though, most of the "friends" I have on here (that I knew prior) are liberals.

Don't listen to Spock Farm Girl. There are a few crazy libs here, a few crazy cons here, but for the most part everyone gets along pretty well no matter what way they swing politically. They call me a lib, but half of my friends are cons, half are libs, and there is xotoxi, we still aren't sure that the hell it is! :eek:

Sure she should listen to me and listen to you and make her own decisions. That's the great thing about this place....we're allowed to come to our own conclusions rather then have to take one side or another. Freedom of choice is a good thing, don't you think?

I think most members on this board get along well for the most part but I think that's mostly because there is a good mix covering the whole political spectrum rather then one side dominating the other like on other sites I've been a member on. There are always extremist on both sides and they pretty much suffer for it by alienating others.

Farmer's daughter eh.

farmers_daughter.jpg

BTW Welcome!

Forum List

Back