I've lived in Mexico over 20 years

Why do the last 3 letters of your moniker spell "SJW"?
Never thought about it pilgrim
I reckon that's a good thing. Apparently I have accepted you enough for you to meet the unofficial USMB mascot.

I reckon that's a good thing. Apparently I have accepted you enough for you to meet the unofficial USMB mascot.

3.jpg
How cute! But Bats are cute to me, they're wonderful animals.

3.jpg
How cute! But Bats are cute to me, they're wonderful animals.

3.jpg
John is that you LMAO at tom dick or harry

I have known Mexicans that lied about their immigration status,. They weren't on death's door, not being persecuted or starving. Actually they were just taking advantage of the lax immigration laws. It's a human thing. They left and went back to Mexico of their own free will but then they came back and they left again. They weren't bothered by the bugaboos of immigration law. Hell, even one burned down hers cousins van because he had her deported and her kid was taken away from her and placed in protective custody....please, Mexicans are full of surprises. But rarely are they the desperate refugees they make them selves out to be.

I have known Mexicans that lied about their immigration status,. They weren't on death's door, not being persecuted or starving. Actually they were just taking advantage of the lax immigration laws. It's a human thing. They left and went back to Mexico of their own free will but then they came back and they left again. They weren't bothered by the bugaboos of immigration law. Hell, even one burned down hers cousins van because he had her deported and her kid was taken away from her and placed in protective custody....please, Mexicans are full of surprises. But rarely are they the desperate refugees they make them selves out to be.
I know what you're saying but the problem is the immigration laws and the congresses inability to address it. Im a man that respects the law so if they want to come here do it legally or suffer the consequences.

Good, share some of your experiences.
I will in time Mike got to get settled first
It was astounding to me. If a Mexican parent can beat his kid, and the kid can endure that, what is the big deal if child protection agencies separates them from that same parent ? Why does everyone suppose these kids should to be reunited with their parents? Perhaps its better if they didn't?
The culture here is quite different. It's a matter of, if we, as Americans, want Latinos sneaking in or deterring them from violating our borders.

It's a different kind of immigrant than 20 or 30 years ago that's crossing now. Even the 2nd, 3rd, 5th Gen Mexicans I lived and worked with in Cali had issues with the newcomers. It's all now people fleeing as refugees and a very few trying to move crime and corruption North. But they are not as prepared for America or as motivated as the earlier waves. Seems more like an exodus than dream chasing.

Anyways -- It's more and more Central America now. And Mexico has to stop funneling them thru and fleecing them for bribes and filling the pockets of coyotes.

I know a few Hispanics, whos parents predated Anglos. by 200 years. The treaty of Guadalupe Hiidalgo. That history, most Hispanics from Mexico aren't related to these same people. But then there are is this cult that idealizes Mexican culture, what was ours will be ours again....Except well, Mexico was a Spanish colony. Spanish is a European white language as much as English. Pick you poison What was yours by theft, you can steal back fair and square. Because English speaking protestants are so much worse? Que?

Strange, the way death is such a 'thing' in that culture. Seeing how the Aztecs and others were, it makes one wonder about the region.
By the way, welcome to the site.
Do you have any insight as to the accuracy of "Sicario"?

Last edited:
:welcome:

Mod's try to whack your knuckles if we talk politics' in the intro thread... So did you deal drugs?
Howdy Partner I've been living with the indians and they do have a good way to them. Good buddy to the Navajo, Apache, Mayo and more got to have allies down old Mexico way

Thank you my son.
If you're a real injun you'd mean it, been my brothers forever
Real Indians don't call each other injuns.

Forum List

Back