I've had three events in my life that confirmed my belief in God

They took care of us for a few years, but when we got to be teenagers, they put us into foster care.

Fully knowing what the two paths led to, I chose my Grandparents.

but I feel it was more like God asking me if I really wanted to go back with my Grandparents,

there is something a little confusing about that story ... if your grandparents sent you to the foster care, was it for you a decision to return uninvited, maybe that's why you think the upstairs guy intervened - frankly, I can not imagine your grandparents sent you off to begin with to foster care, where was upstairs on that one. how'd your sister fair. all hail the navy.

Personal testimony is evidence.
Wrong, it is not. 100% incorrect. We are not deciding the truth of god by a jury of 12 people.

If that were true, then we would know Christianity is false, since the vast majority of people who have ever lived do not believe in it. So you should really reconsider this bad argument you are pushing.

I'll add to that personal testimony as I am filled with the spirit and have Jesus in my heart. It's has stood the test of time and of many witnesses. While no one has witnessed humans from monkeys ha ha.

Wrong, it is not. 100% incorrect. We are not deciding the truth of god by a jury of 12 people.

If that were true, then we would know Christianity is false, since the vast majority of people who have ever lived do not believe in it. So you should really reconsider this bad argument you are pushing.

I'll add to that personal testimony as I am filled with the spirit and have Jesus in my heart. It's has stood the test of time and of many witnesses. While no one has witnessed humans from monkeys ha ha.
And you have never seen Jesus, either. You have nothing but a bronze age book of fairy tales. So that's a pretty stupid thing for you to gloat over.

So if Donald Trump shot Hillary Clinton on 5th avenue, but only the most honest person on earth witnesses it and the rest of the world didn't, you would think that person's eye witness was evidence?

Didn't half the country literally just believe Ford against Kavanaugh? And you have problem with people who have witnesses God?

I've studied the scriptures. I've put these principles into actions. I've seen miracles. I've participated in miracles. I've received revelation. I bean healed by the atonement of Christ.

God is real. And He loves you. You might reject Him and ignore Him and treat Him with contempt. But He still does and will heal anyones spirits the moment they turn to Him

Fort Fun doesn't want God or eternal life. His desire is to die out of existence entirely. God will grant him his wish.

The universe is evidence of God and so is your existence.

So if Donald Trump shot Hillary Clinton on 5th avenue, but only the most honest person on earth witnesses it and the rest of the world didn't, you would think that person's eye witness was evidence?
Enough to believe it? No, of course not. And you shouldn't either.
I've studied the scriptures. I've put these principles into actions. I've seen miracles. I've participated in miracles. I've received revelation. I bean healed by the atonement of Christ.
Which convinces you. And you alone.

god does not exist. Personal experience confirms this. I have seen and sadly even participated in things that would not have happened if there was god watching over the world.

I am not just speaking of the christian god, but of allah, budda, krishna, shiva, and even zues. gods are a human invention and nothing more. Time to learn to live without imaginary parents.

I won't get into the details because these events were deeply personal, but each was a major turning-point that set me in a totally new and better direction.

Each time God reached to me, I was in deep anguish. Then, afterwards, I felt much better, with a new lease on life.

People who say they have no proof of God, I will tell you this.

If you want proof of God, then pray.

If you pray hard enough, God will present himself to you.

I agree.

Prayer and love....lot's of love for HIM.

god does not exist. Personal experience confirms this. I have seen and sadly even participated in things that would not have happened if there was god watching over the world.
What did you expect God to do?
Oh, nothing much. Just not let people be tortured to death in the name of religion, not let babies die of cancer, not let good people be hit by busses,. You know, the simple things you'd expect from a benevolent diety.

Oh, nothing much. Just not let people be tortured to death in the name of religion, not let babies die of cancer, not let good people be hit by busses,. You know, the simple things you'd expect from a benevolent diety.

lol.... People were living and dying and doing evil things to one another long before God said, "Be nice, don't steal, don't bear false witness, don't screw your neighbor, etc.....

Many people hear that and think that God is too bossy, a capricious and petty control freak or something ....lol...

But seriously, If people don't give a shit how they live, why should God give a shit that people die?

lol.... People were living and dying and doing evil things to one another long before God said, "Be nice, don't steal, don't screw your neighbor, etc.....

Many people hear that and think that God is too bossy, a capricious and petty control freak or something ....lol...

But seriously, If people don't give a shit how they live, why should God give a shit that people die?
I don't think you are understanding my point.

lol.... People were living and dying and doing evil things to one another long before God said, "Be nice, don't steal, don't screw your neighbor, etc.....

I don't think you are understanding my point.

Maybe so, but I do know that you really have no idea what a benevolent deity would do.

Do you really think that cancer or a good person being hit by a bus is evidence that there is no God or that he is a sick bastard?

The way I see it, living on this planet forever would be far worse than dying of cancer....Imagine being stuck with trump supporters, Jesus eaters, white supremacists, islamic fundamentalists, politicians, bureaucrats, NPC's, and evangelical assholes for all eternity?

A few more steps down the republican highway to hell and you will be praying to God for death.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ died so that little child would live again. Now that is love.
a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Genesis tells us that mankind had all of that, but wanted one thing more: Humans wanted the knowledge--and to experience--both good and evil. God warned against eating this fruit, but we (mankind) insisted. What you are experiencing is nostalgia of a bygone time, or perhaps a longing of a future time where there is the promise of all tears being wiped away.

At present, we are living in a physical world with physical realities. We are also spirit, whereas God is pure spirit. He helps our spirits bear the physical realities we have chosen.

Forum List

Back