I've had three events in my life that confirmed my belief in God

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I won't get into the details because these events were deeply personal, but each was a major turning-point that set me in a totally new and better direction.

Each time God reached to me, I was in deep anguish. Then, afterwards, I felt much better, with a new lease on life.

People who say they have no proof of God, I will tell you this.

If you want proof of God, then pray.

If you pray hard enough, God will present himself to you.

I concur.

I have no doubt that God exists and that He loves His children.

When I was originally seeking to know whether He was real and where to find Him it was humble prayer and study of the scriptures that eventually led me to a point where the Holy Spirit could whack me awake to the Truth.

But it takes faith. Even faith so small that you can only just believe He might exist and have a way to reveal Himself

I only have one (that I know of).

3 times God gave me a dream and told me what to do. I didn't understand why, but I did understand what to do, and when the time came, I was prepared, due to the dreams. That's enough for me. I'm convinced. :hands:

I told about 2 people of it beforehand, cannot even remember who. Be nice if they were still alive and I knew who they are/were.

I surely didn't have any way of seeing the future and telling me to do this, no matter what.

I have had way more then three but the Cubs winning the world series the same year Hillary lost the presidency, sealed the deal for me .

God is there. The way to reach him is prayer. Pray hard enough and he will come.

I won't get into the details because these events were deeply personal, but each was a major turning-point that set me in a totally new and better direction.

Each time God reached to me, I was in deep anguish. Then, afterwards, I felt much better, with a new lease on life.

I had 6 that confirmed to me that he didn't exist. I win.

If it cut The Father out of your life, then no, you lost.

But winning is easy. It involves coming to Christ and healing

- and they all happen to be christians worshiping a false god in an evil book ... and they think they were visited by the real one, just shows how corruption has no bounds.

do those 6 times correspond with the number of times you've been pinked in the last month or so? :abgg2q.jpg:

No worries, I pray for you anyway

- and they all happen to be christians worshiping a false god in an evil book ... and they think they were visited by the real one, just shows how corruption has no bounds.

the same can be said for those that rely on their own understanding.

I agree, yet as compared to an unverified 10,000 page document ....

the Religion of Antiquity, The Triumph of Good vs Evil is only 6 words in length, prescribed by the Almighty during the demonstration of Noah and is an understanding that is stipulated by Judgement for those that follow it.

you just think it was god..you rationalized it/imagined it/etc
you can't prove it was god

you just think it was god..you rationalized it/imagined it/etc
you can't prove it was god

When you’ve experienced the Divine, there is no doubt about it.

The beauty of it all is you can find out from the Lord for yourself

Yanno, those funny things called coincidences are actually the Universe (or God, or whatever you wish to call your Higher Power), sticking their finger in your life to let you know they are there.

You just gotta pay attention to them.

Why does it say "BANNED" under his name?

Why does it say "BANNED" under his name?

That is because they needed a vacation, and the powers that be helped them.

Forum List

Back