Ive had second thoughts. I might vote for Paul to be president

Gramps, Gingrich already is the prez of the Mickey Mouse club. Romney is prez of the 'International House Of Pancakes(flip flop). Prez Obama looks to be heading out the back door in about a year. Ya got 3 choices of prez coming up... Gingrich, Paul or Romney. Think about it!

Newt gave us a balanced budget for the first time in 40 years, welfare reform, the contract WITH America fully fulfilling all its items, income tax and cap gains tax cuts...

Can you name a signature piece of legislation originated by Ron Paul that passed and became law?

By the way, who is a better family values guy, Newt or Obama?

By the way, who is a better family values guy, Newt or Obama?

How were Caligula's family values. He was married to the same woman for life wasn't he?

To give a pass on all the evil that a man does because you THINK he shares your "family values" doesn't mean squat. obama could just be better at hiding his indescretions. You might vote for an axe murderer because he was faithful to his wife, not me.

Id seriously consider Paul. I am not leaning towards Newt right now. I was but the more i think about it the more I realize he is not really what I want. I don't want a Washington insider. I want someone I can trust. I want someone i think might shrink the government and I dont think Newt will do that.

Forum List

Back