Ive had second thoughts. I might vote for Paul to be president

All the Mickey Mouse Club people turned out to be more successful than you.

• Banned
All the Mickey Mouse Club people turned out to be more successful than you.

I wouldn't doubt that as most of them didn't start out in prison at the age of 17 .

Having said that as a newly converted democratic usmb poster I must ask for a link.

Last edited:
Gramps, Gingrich already is the prez of the Mickey Mouse club. Romney is prez of the 'International House Of Pancakes(flip flop). Prez Obama looks to be heading out the back door in about a year. Ya got 3 choices of prez coming up... Gingrich, Paul or Romney. Think about it!

It's fun to watch the self hating Progressive Liberal known as "Grandpa Murked U." Umm, that's it, it's just fun to watch...

• Banned
Gramps, Gingrich already is the prez of the Mickey Mouse club. Romney is prez of the 'International House Of Pancakes(flip flop). Prez Obama looks to be heading out the back door in about a year. Ya got 3 choices of prez coming up... Gingrich, Paul or Romney. Think about it!

At least you played along.

Kudos

What? When did you become a conservative?

Lol

I knew I'd get you in here. Your so reliably predictable.

You trollin me again fool? BTW, your thread actually fits the definition of "trolling" just so you know, because like almost anything to do with politics you always seem aloof.

Does it make you a sad panda to know in 2 weeks your new candidate might be behind in the polls due to them actaully talking... lol.

What? When did you become a conservative?

Lol

You trollin me again fool? BTW, your thread actually fits the definition of "trolling" just so you know, because like almost anything to do with politics you always seem aloof.

Does it make you a sad panda to know in 2 weeks your new candidate might be behind in the polls due to them actaully talking... lol.

WTF is this? Some kind of roll reversal?

Lol you got me. I be trollin my paulie homies.

Lol

Wow, you are stupid...

Serious question Gramps, do you know what it means to "Troll" on the internet? And try and not google it first...

It's fun to watch the self hating Progressive Liberal known as "Grandpa Murked U." Umm, that's it, it's just fun to watch...

Liberal progressive?

As opposed to you and your love for Paul.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTdRq2_vxA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yeah, you know... You like bigger Government and deficit spending... Oha nd war, man you LOVE sending people to war. =D

Whatchu know about love paulie? You will know this after the primaries.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kra8QuMveHs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]LOVE HURTS, Nazareth - YouTube[/ame]

Wife is home, have to help cook dinner!

You know what a wife is right Gramps? It’s that thing Newt cheated on twice after taking vows to love, respect and even through sickness and health until death do them part… Newt, a man you can trust… Good choice Gramps!

Wow, you are stupid...

Serious question Gramps, do you know what it means to "Troll" on the internet? And try and not google it first...

Of course I do numbnuts. Now, do you know how hard your getting trolled right now?

Seriously, this is why Repubs can't win in the end. They don't have anyone that they can support. They only have choices that are the less offensive.

You all are all over the map. :lol:

You know what a wife is right Gramps? It’s that thing Newt cheated on twice after taking vows to love, respect and even through sickness and health until death do them part… Newt, a man you can trust… Good choice Gramps!

It's about time she got there. I kicked her ass out hours ago.

It's about time she got there. I kicked her ass out hours ago.

Like I said, at least I can enjoy your humor. =D

New Topics

Forum List

Back