I've Had Enough

You are being either disingenuous or willfully dense.
It is and has for quite some time been only the Islamists whose rioting invariably ends in attacks on American embassies and the deaths of American diplomats.
I no longer accept as rational the braying of those who excuse or defend the actions of the "Arab Street."
It is time, as I have repeatedly stated, that informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes.

they have. what do you want them to do, go out and shoot up a sikh temple or something? burn down niketown?

What the hell are you talking about?
Just ignore Seal. He's talking to Leprechauns.

low life, bigot.

wonder if you served with any irish in vietnam...probably not, huh?

remf.
Sure did. You probably saw some Irish eyes on my friends at my FB page. REMF? Yeah, I lived there, playing beer and drinking cards.

don't give a shite about your facebook page, remf boy. don't trash the irish, bigot fuck.

Hoss didn't trash the Irish and he's certainly no bigot, Princess, but given your scattershot hate I can see how people would get the wrong impression about the Irish. :lol::lol::lol:

Sure did. You probably saw some Irish eyes on my friends at my FB page. REMF? Yeah, I lived there, playing beer and drinking cards.

don't give a shite about your facebook page, remf boy. don't trash the irish, bigot fuck.

Hoss didn't trash the Irish and he's certainly no bigot, Princess, but given your scattershot hate I can see how people would get the wrong impression about the Irish. :lol::lol::lol:

lying judeo kapo motherfucker.

yeah, he didn't trash the irish, and calling the irish guy "paddy" ain't a slur.

the ass trashed the irish, dipshite.

OK, we can pretend you haven't read my solution to this problem so here it is again:
If, as we are told, the vast majority of Muslims reject the viciousness of their Jihad brethren, then the next time 1000 Jihadists choose to attack an embassy, 10,000 rational, peace-loving Muslims should show up and tell 'em "oh no you don't."
Sounds like a plan.

Maybe you should go down to the local mosque and tell them about it. :cool:

You are one dense twerp. We already had this conversation. I can't fix what is wrong with your Arab/Muslim culture and you don't believe anything is wrong with it. You have stated your pride in the sub-human animals who attacked the American embassy and slaughtered American diplomats. I think this country is waaaay too good for an asshole like you, Princess.

yeah, he didn't trash the irish, and calling the irish guy "paddy" ain't a slur.

If you are speaking about your girl PattyCatty, I never called her a "paddy."
That's just another of your shrill and desperate lies, like claiming I called you "baby killer."
Like all mindless Nazi sludge you lie as naturally as you breath.
Keep up the good work, Princess.

OK, we can pretend you haven't read my solution to this problem so here it is again:
If, as we are told, the vast majority of Muslims reject the viciousness of their Jihad brethren, then the next time 1000 Jihadists choose to attack an embassy, 10,000 rational, peace-loving Muslims should show up and tell 'em "oh no you don't."
Sounds like a plan.

You are one dense twerp. We already had this conversation. I can't fix what is wrong with your Arab/Muslim culture and you don't believe anything is wrong with it. You have stated your pride in the sub-human animals who attacked the American embassy and slaughtered American diplomats. I think this country is waaaay too good for an asshole like you, Princess.

he served his country in the military. you didn't. you need goy boys like sunni and me to protect your sorry chosen ass. this country is good because of this "goy". you sorry SOB. you should get down on your knees and thank him and apologise for you and your people.

That's just another of your shrill and desperate lies, like claiming I called you "baby killer."

and who was it that said they weren't going to bring up "baby killer" again, motherfucker...who was that low life liar. i think the conditions exactly were if i accepted the apoloogy, it was a dead subject with you, motherfucker. and here you go again, lying motherfucker.

"patty" or"paddy"...big fucking deal, you sorry ass cheese dick. it is a racial slur either way and you and other jews taunt the irish posters with it.

What part of Ireland do you live in, angry boy?

and who was it that said they weren't going to bring up "baby killer" again, motherfucker...who was that low life liar. i think the conditions exactly were if i accepted the apoloogy, it was a dead subject with you, motherfucker. and here you go again, lying motherfucker.

"patty" or"paddy"...big fucking deal, you sorry ass cheese dick. it is a racial slur either way and you and other jews taunt the irish posters with it.

Is Irish a separate 'race'?

Sounds like a plan.

he served his country in the military. you didn't. you need goy boys like sunni and me to protect your sorry chosen ass. this country is good because of this "goy". you sorry SOB. you should get down on your knees and thank him and apologise for you and your people.

You know nothing of how I served this country, Asswipe, because I don't spray it all over public message boards like you and I certainly wouldn't use it, as you do, as an excuse for being a Nazi scumbag. As for your fellow NaziBoy, Sunni Man, at least he doesn't wallow in his servitude as you do.
Fuck you, and have a nice day, Princess.

I never said I would never bring it up again. I said I consider that conversation closed and it wasn't me who brought it up on this thread, it was you, you dumbfuck.
That you take "PattyCatty" to be a racial slur (Irish is not a race, Idiot) is exactly the same kind of shrill and desperate BS you spewed about being called a "baby killer" by Hoss who never called you a "baby killer."

What part of Ireland do you live in, angry boy?

Under any available rock.

Is Irish a separate 'race'?

It is in his bigoted little mind.

Forum List

Back