I've Got An Axe To Grind!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
It had been left out in the weather for over a year. Probably take an hour of grinding wire wheel buffing and hard stoning to get the rust off and make it sharp again..

Just sayin..

Discuss....

1046936-md.jpg

What, your dick?

OK...you can stay and say stupid shit. Just don't ask what a man's ass tastes like again...That was disgusting.

If you leave tools out in the weather for over a year, you're an idiot.

Sober up and bring your shit into the shed, asswipe

Agreed! My boat(32 ft 1958 Chris Craft Commander) has been on the blocks for about a year and a half and for some reason I left an axe up on the deck roof. Ya it was stupid.. but not as dumb as leaving the chainsaw next to it. That's gonna take more than an hour to clean up. I had the whole thing under a portable shed and tarps but the tarps blew to pieces and exposed much of the top of the boat. I don't drink...I'm just lazy. I'd like to say I was too busy but I wasn't..just not inspired to deal with it.

Last edited:
It had been left out in the weather for over a year. Probably take an hour of grinding wire wheel buffing and hard stoning to get the rust off and make it sharp again..

Just sayin..

Discuss....

Wouldn't it be easier to buy a new one?

OK...you can stay and say stupid shit. Just don't ask what a man's ass tastes like again...That was disgusting.

Agreed! My boat(32 ft 1958 Chri Craft Commander) has been on the blocks for about a year and a half and for some reason I left an axe up on the deck roof. Ya it was stupid.. but not as dumb as leaving the chainsaw next to it. That's gonna take more than an hour to clean up. I had the whole thing under a portable shed and tarps but the tarps blew to pieces and exposed much of the top of the boat. I don't drink...I'm just lazy. I'd like to say I was too busy but I wasn't..just not inspired to deal with it.

Don't abuse your tool like that.

Agreed! My boat(32 ft 1958 Chri Craft Commander) has been on the blocks for about a year and a half and for some reason I left an axe up on the deck roof. Ya it was stupid.. but not as dumb as leaving the chainsaw next to it. That's gonna take more than an hour to clean up. I had the whole thing under a portable shed and tarps but the tarps blew to pieces and exposed much of the top of the boat. I don't drink...I'm just lazy. I'd like to say I was too busy but I wasn't..just not inspired to deal with it.

Don't abuse your tool like that.

I'm always appreciative when a beautiful gal is concerned that my tool might be getting rusty!

:lol:

Next time buy a stainless steel axe with a fiber glass handle.

Then you won't have to worry about it. :cool:

Stainless doesn't make a good axe. Ya it doesn't rust as quickly..it does rust a little surprisingly. But it actually gets dull quicker and it is WAY more difficult to sharpen. An axe is damn near useless unless it is as sharpe as your hunting knife. The fiberglass or plastic handles do eventually break and they are more of a pain in the ass to replace. I prefer the wooden handle..lighter and the "bounce" factor is lower and transfers less shock to the arms and elbos.

Agreed! My boat(32 ft 1958 Chris Craft Commander) has been on the blocks for about a year and a half and for some reason I left an axe up on the deck roof. Ya it was stupid.. but not as dumb as leaving the chainsaw next to it. That's gonna take more than an hour to clean up. I had the whole thing under a portable shed and tarps but the tarps blew to pieces and exposed much of the top of the boat. I don't drink...I'm just lazy. I'd like to say I was too busy but I wasn't..just not inspired to deal with it.

I thought this was a play on words thread. You actually do have an actual ax that you need to grind.

Well, look on the bright side; You make enough money to have an ax, chainsaw and boat.

So don't cry over spilled milk. :D

This is why you should not be allowed to have nice things.

Forum List

Back