~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• $hardon.jpeg
    $hardon.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 70
Mrs. H. is an aromatherapist. She blended some essential oils at the request of my cousin who, some years ago, was on the dating scene.

He told me the scent drove one gal batty. She said "what in the world are you wearing? The scent went straight to my clitoris". :lol:

The opposite of a 'hard on' is a 'soft off'.

Dictionary.com:

op·po·site
   [op-uh-zit, -sit] Show IPA

adjective
situated, placed, or lying face to face with something else or each other, or in corresponding positions with relation to an intervening line, space, or thing

Last edited:
Mrs. H. is an aromatherapist. She blended some essential oils at the request of my cousin who, some years ago, was on the dating scene.

He told me the scent drove one gal batty. She said "what in the world are you wearing? The scent went straight to my clitoris". :lol:

And the recipe is what?

And the recipe is what?

Hell if I know. I think she charged him $20 for a very small vial. The true essential oils are pricey and she spent a lot of time and money getting her certification.

Forum List

Back