I've finally figured out the digestive issues

Note, please only read if you're going to take this seriously and offer up advice. If you're not, please go to another thread.

I don't know why, but, I've become emotionally withdrawn.

Emotional Withdrawal Symptoms

* Anxiety
* Restlessness
* Irritability
* Insomnia
* Headaches
* Poor concentration
* Depression
* Social isolation

Physical Withdrawal Symptoms

* Sweating
* Racing heart
* Palpitations
* Muscle tension
* Tightness in the chest
* Difficulty breathing
* Tremor
* Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea

I have every single symptom, every single one of them.

I want to get rid of this - whatever the fuck is causing this funk in me that's caused this. What do I do? What can I do?

Are you for real? You want a diagnosis, do what the man said. Go see a doctor.

You want my view. Sounds like you have PTSD. Comes from all that combat on the front line of these forums. Take some leave. About a year should do it. :cuckoo:

Note, please only read if you're going to take this seriously and offer up advice. If you're not, please go to another thread.

* Anxiety
* Restlessness
* Irritability
* Insomnia
* Headaches
* Poor concentration
* Depression
* Social isolation

* Sweating
* Racing heart
* Palpitations
* Muscle tension
* Tightness in the chest
* Difficulty breathing
* Tremor

I want to get rid of this - whatever the fuck is causing this funk in me that's caused this. What do I do? What can I do?

Are you for real? You want a diagnosis, do what the man said. Go see a doctor.

You want my view. Sounds like you have PTSD. Comes from all that combat on the front line of these forums. Take some leave. About a year should do it. :cuckoo:

+1 He could be having some real issues.

Unless he wants to sit around feeling like a sick old man..

* Anxiety
* Restlessness
* Irritability
* Insomnia
* Headaches
* Poor concentration
* Depression
* Social isolation

* Sweating
* Racing heart
* Palpitations
* Muscle tension
* Tightness in the chest
* Difficulty breathing
* Tremor

Reads to me like you're having panic attacks and most of the symptoms of chronic depression, David.

Talk to a psychiatrist.

The best one you can afford, too.

There's a lot of pill pushing hacks out there, believe me.

FWIW, chronic depression is a physical illness which effects us emotionally, mentally and physically.

Since the brain is a bio-feedback organ, the root cause of it might have been things that happened to you in the past, which actually alter the chemistry of the brain over time.

Long term stress is, I suspect, at least one of the causes of this problem.

I've been battling this black dog for years.

It comes and goes with me, but sure as shit, at least every seven years or so I have episodic periods where I'm laid so low with this disease that I'm either raving maniac who is quite literally a menace to society or a vegetable unable to do anything productive.

The longer you wait to do something about it, the worse it seems to get, too.

I white knucked my way through those anxiety attacks starting in High school, through the NAV, into college, and well into my working career before I could admit to myself that this wasn't something I could overcome through sheer force of will.

In my wake I left numerous victims including girl friends, wives, employers, close friends and complete strangers who foolish enough to think they could bully me.

Seek help before this gets worse, and best of luck overcoming it, too.

There is life after your depressive episodes, believe me.

But if you're having panic attacks, those were (at least in my case) the precursors to the more destructive (and worse to experience personally, if you can believe it) chronic depressive episodes which are likely to follow somebody who is (at first) having panic attacks.

Last edited:

* Anxiety
* Restlessness
* Irritability
* Insomnia
* Headaches
* Poor concentration
* Depression
* Social isolation

* Sweating
* Racing heart
* Palpitations
* Muscle tension
* Tightness in the chest
* Difficulty breathing
* Tremor

I would change your diet first, eat only organic food. Drugs are not always the answer but maybe you need to go on an anti anxiety drug, if you don't try viatmins and no food with preservatives in them. Your anxiety is probably causing you to have the other problems. Xanax is addicting but I am seen that work the best out of anything.

Forum List

Back