I've finally figured out the digestive issues

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Note, please only read if you're going to take this seriously and offer up advice. If you're not, please go to another thread.

I don't know why, but, I've become emotionally withdrawn.

Emotional Withdrawal Symptoms

* Anxiety
* Restlessness
* Irritability
* Insomnia
* Headaches
* Poor concentration
* Depression
* Social isolation

Physical Withdrawal Symptoms

* Sweating
* Racing heart
* Palpitations
* Muscle tension
* Tightness in the chest
* Difficulty breathing
* Tremor
* Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea

I have every single symptom, every single one of them.

I want to get rid of this - whatever the fuck is causing this funk in me that's caused this. What do I do? What can I do?

Sorry Chris, but those are life, the problem with symptoms, they happen to everyone at some point and sometimes all of them even when there is nothing wrong. But, when you believe you can fly enough, no one will ever be able to stop you from jumping.

Sorry Chris, but those are life, the problem with symptoms, they happen to everyone at some point and sometimes all of them even when there is nothing wrong. But, when you believe you can fly enough, no one will ever be able to stop you from jumping.

Who's Chris?

:wtf:

You better defrag yourself, robot lady. :lol:

Note, please only read if you're going to take this seriously and offer up advice. If you're not, please go to another thread.

I don't know why, but, I've become emotionally withdrawn.

Emotional Withdrawal Symptoms

* Anxiety
* Restlessness
* Irritability
* Insomnia
* Headaches
* Poor concentration
* Depression
* Social isolation

Physical Withdrawal Symptoms

* Sweating
* Racing heart
* Palpitations
* Muscle tension
* Tightness in the chest
* Difficulty breathing
* Tremor
* Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea

I have every single symptom, every single one of them.

I want to get rid of this - whatever the fuck is causing this funk in me that's caused this. What do I do? What can I do?

You should definately see a doctor. Many of your symptoms are consistent with a mal-functioning thyroid gland. Until you can get to your Dr. you might try getting a little sunshine everyday as well as taking a good multi-vitamin. I hope you feel better soon.

Go to a doctor
This is IF he wants to be just pumped full of drugs.

And David if you're on any, GET OFF them.

Oddly enough, I've never done any drugs. Never even smoked a cigarette. As for the other "drugs" the ones psycho-docs give you, I don't believe in them.
I have a natural remedy I have used for 30 years, firm believer in it. You should give it a try:

Lipoic acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <---- Powerful, natural antioxidant. Helps your body properly process and get rid of toxins. Beneficial for processing vitamins in the body as well.

Get a bottle and take 1-2 a day, then let me know in 10 days or so how you feel. Oh and hey, drink alot of water. Hydrate that body.

This is IF he wants to be just pumped full of drugs.

And David if you're on any, GET OFF them.

Oddly enough, I've never done any drugs. Never even smoked a cigarette. As for the other "drugs" the ones psycho-docs give you, I don't believe in them.

That could be part of the problem, do you worry about your health?

I'm 30 - most 30 year olds don't really worry about their health. I'm a bit overweight, but who isn't? I walk enough with my pup that I get enough exercise.

I'm 30 - most 30 year olds don't really worry about their health. I'm a bit overweight, but who isn't? I walk enough with my pup that I get enough exercise.

Then don't worry. When one problem appears you may feel the urge to worry about it, which builds and more start appearing even when they are not there. The easiest way to make yourself sick is to worry about being sick. Another way of looking at it, the people who live the longest are those who don't worry about dying. Go out the next nice day, to a park, no phone, no computer, no connection or tech, just you, the grass, trees, and birds and sky. Walk along a path slowly, take your time, focus on leaves, blades of grass, flowers, chirps of birds, etc.. Every little detail that is not you, your life, or the city. Go all day if you can, then see how you feel the next day. If that doesn't help, then you may need some real medical attention, but nine out of ten times, that works.

Then don't worry. When one problem appears you may feel the urge to worry about it, which builds and more start appearing even when they are not there. The easiest way to make yourself sick is to worry about being sick. Another way of looking at it, the people who live the longest are those who don't worry about dying. Go out the next nice day, to a park, no phone, no computer, no connection or tech, just you, the grass, trees, and birds and sky. Walk along a path slowly, take your time, focus on leaves, blades of grass, flowers, chirps of birds, etc.. Every little detail that is not you, your life, or the city. Go all day if you can, then see how you feel the next day. If that doesn't help, then you may need some real medical attention, but nine out of ten times, that works.

Sorry KK, there is a problem. A very big problem that has prevented me from living my life for the past 9 months.

Sorry KK, there is a problem. A very big problem that has prevented me from living my life for the past 9 months.

Go to the fucking Doctor

Go to the fucking Doctor

Will you drive me?

Forum List

Back