I've Come To The Conclusion

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
That Califonicators like the fucked up shithole in which they reside. They elected all the same stupid people. Liberals.

And they didn't get their pot either.

That Califonicators like the fucked up shithole in which they reside. They elected all the same stupid people. Liberals.

I came to the same conclusion about Florida...years of Republican rule in Florida, Florida in the toilet, and they elect more Republicans.

I came to the same conclusion about Florida...years of Republican rule in Florida, Florida in the toilet, and they elect more Republicans.

Florida is fine compared to Californication. Just fine. And now that Boyd and Grayson are history it's gonna get finer. I forgot, Crist is gone too. And already forgotten.

Last edited:

Florida is fine compared to Californication. Just fine. And now that Boyd and Grayson are history it's gonna get finer. I forgot, Crist is gone too. And already forgotten.

Yep. And hopefully Scott will get the nod for Governor after the ballot results are in. It's really close right now. I'm glad to see that creep Grayson have his ass handed to him.

As to California? I still say NO to a bailout. MoonBeam Brown pretends to be a smart guy...let him figure it out without saddling the rest of the nation with more debt.

That's what I said to the TV when I saw that Moonbeam Brown won. I said, "you get the state you deserve California."

There is a reason I SWORE I would never return to California when I left it in 1976 and this is just an example.

It was bad in the 70s, it's far worse now.

They get the state they deserve if they vote for people like that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jerry Brown won, eh?

I wasn't following the polls but I must say I am surprised.

44% voted to legalize hemp, too.

Well...there's that social civil war playing out again.

Now note that it must have take one hell of a lot of liberal voting against legalization to defeat that bill.

Many of those must be the same people who put Brown back in the Gov's seat.

This does not surprise me.

Contrary to what some of you believe about the liberal species, many of them are dead set against legalizing POT.

And I've come to the conclusion that they believe we in the rest of the country will bail them out; that is their foregone conclusion. They think they're on the cutting edge.
And if they are right there will be no reason not to become Greece.

Last edited:

And I've come to the conclusion that they believe we in the rest of the country will bail them out; that is their foregone conclusion. They think they're on the cutting edge.
And if they are right there will be no reason to not become Greece.
How about we just give them back all the income tax they generated over the past few decades that we took from them. :lol:

On the bright side, watching the results in the House elections was akin to sitting quietly, like Michael Corleone in the batism scene in 'Godfather'...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FaHZDzB8MA[/ame]

How about we just give them back all the income tax they generated over the past few decades that we took from them. :lol:

That would be nice....it would be an easy way for us to become solvent again.

Jerry Brown won, eh?

I wasn't following the polls but I must say I am surprised.

44% voted to legalize hemp, too.

Well...there's that social civil war playing out again.

Now note that it must have take one hell of a lot of liberal voting against legalization to defeat that bill.

Many of those must be the same people who put Brown back in the Gov's seat.

This does not surprise me.

Contrary to what some of you believe about the liberal species, many of them are dead set against legalizing POT.

Hell--half of em are dealers. They ain't gonna mess up their business. :lol:

I guess I won't be taking any of the job offers in Cali. I've done the math and even taking a promotion, with the income tax and standard of living I would lose alot of take home pay. Doesn't look like that will change anytime soon!

But the wingnuts will never go for it. Same as they didn't want to give money back to Louisiana after Katrina...and they also generate quite a bit of tax revenue.

They don't mind taking but they sure don't want to give.

:confused:

I bet if California threatened to secede the majority of the country would cheer them on.

Ah, but you see? We are proud to be Americans even tho we pay out more in federal taxes than we get...even tho the Federal government doesn't protect our border like it should. We don't talk of secession like some other whiney states do.

But the wingnuts will never go for it. Same as they didn't want to give money back to Louisiana after Katrina...and they also generate quite a bit of tax revenue.

Well, maybe with the Republicans/Teabaggers now controlling the pursestrings of the House, they can cut spending, lower taxes and Californians can keep more of our own money. I look forward to how they generate the next budget. I'm sure that they will work very hard to decrease government/government spending.

Actually, the moonbats would become unhinged. They need the electoral votes and Congressional seats from CA.

Sorry, I'm not willing to do that. I know you understand the consequences to baling out a state like Cali. It would become pro-forma for the rest of the country, and the feds would own us all lock stock and barrel; there would be no place to go but out of country. At least now we can vote with our feet.

Forum List

Back