I've been Watching obama's station

How old are you?... 18?... They certainly did just that thing.

Go read some History. :thup:

:)

peace...

So all the quotes from prominent Republicans back then will be about the President's lying, right?

tumblr_kwb1hsaLeb1qzvl4eo1_400.gif

Go play in Traffic, you Insufferable Twit. :thup:

peace...

Brilliant response. Ya sure got me on that one, Tiger.

the little white fat thing whose leg tingles all the time is outraged that Newt attacked the press. How amusing.. Let's see here.. all Republicans are supposed to sit by and let the media/press attack them and not fight back.. duz we got that right. He slammed South Carolina and in general the South and Gene Robinson was right there to egg it on.. Well I got news for you news.. youse chickens are coming home to roost.

I love watching you guys defend adultery. So much for the "sanctity of marriage".

show us who is defending adultery? Cause I can damn sure show where you demoncrats did it.. remember bubba clinton and monica?? back then it was nobody's business you big fat assed hypocrite.

So. Here we are again. You want to treat Newt the way you treated Clinton, right? You wag your finger at us for giving Clinton a pass....so you sure aren't going to give Newt a pass, right?

I love watching you guys defend adultery. So much for the "sanctity of marriage".

show us who is defending adultery? Cause I can damn sure show where you demoncrats did it.. remember bubba clinton and monica?? back then it was nobody's business you big fat assed hypocrite.
When you think about it? Clinton set the standard, so they shouldn't be concerned with Newt and his already known foibles. But the mere fact they are so concerned of Newt makes their ensconced positon (while ignoring Clinton), even that much more glaring on the hypocrisy hit parade.

We're not concerned. We're laughing our asses off....at you guys. :lol::lol::lol:

When you think about it? Clinton set the standard, so they shouldn't be concerned with Newt and his already known foibles. But the mere fact they are so concerned of Newt makes their ensconced positon (while ignoring Clinton), even that much more glaring on the hypocrisy hit parade.

We're not concerned. We're laughing our asses off....at you guys. :lol::lol::lol:

You don't even speak well for yourself.

peace...

the little white fat thing whose leg tingles all the time is outraged that Newt attacked the press. How amusing.. Let's see here.. all Republicans are supposed to sit by and let the media/press attack them and not fight back.. duz we got that right. He slammed South Carolina and in general the South and Gene Robinson was right there to egg it on.. Well I got news for you news.. youse chickens are coming home to roost.

He works for a Network who's Ratings are in the Toilet. He is allowed to be Angry. :)

You guys can Joke about Newt all you want. Maybe he does have to Much Baggage, Maybe he is to Direct and undiplomatic to win, but he damn sure has what it takes to lead this country out of this mess.

he is the only guy in the room who has Balanced a US Budget. PERIOD.

Nobody is going to take left wing Criticism of Newts Adultery Seriously, We see right through you Hypocritical assholes. We all know if Barack Obama was accused today of Adultery and asking Michelle to have Threesomes with Random Men and Women, you guys would say "who cares, it's their sex life, None of our Business, Glad to hear the Pres is getting some"

lol

Last edited:
You guys can Joke about Newt all you want. Maybe he does have to Much Baggage, Maybe he is to Direct and undiplomatic to win, but he damn sure has what it takes to lead this country out of this mess.

Nobody is going to take left wing Criticism of Newts Adultery Seriously, We see right through you Hypocritical assholes. We all know if Barack Obama was accused today of Adultery and asking Michelle to have Threesomes with Random Men and Women, you guys would say "who cares, it's their sex life, None of our Business, Glad to hear the Pres is getting some"

lol

Bingo! :clap2::clap2:

lol

Charles Main is no Sock of mine...

peace...

Forum List

Back