I've Been Reading This Book About Michael Swango

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And I'm on the part where he worked at Ohio State University Hospital.

Now what bothers me about it, is I worked at OSU in Hospital and Health about 10 years after these events took place.

And, I KNOW a lot of the people involved in this thing (I mean not personally). And it outrages me to hear their names, and know that not a single person was replaced after what happened.

They were still working for OSU 10 years after this took place, and not a single recrimination haunted their career.

Now, if you don't know who I'm talking about, here's some background:

Ohio State University can t look the other way forever when bad news breaks Brent Larkin cleveland.com

Michael Swango Doctor of Death mdash Physician on Trial mdash Crime Library

The things that bothers me is. I didn't even KNOW about Swango at the time. No one was held accountable for this. No one was reprimanded, no one was fired. I recognize the names of the key players in this because I was a secretary at the time, and wrote many a correspondence (for my boss) to these people.

I took their phone calls and put them through.

NO ONE was fired for this!

I'm just floored. I mean, I know I worked at OSU 10 years after this happened, but Swango was still on the loose at the time, and OSU did NOTHING to stop it and it was simply covered up. No one was held accountable.

Forum List

Back