I've been hired to shoot another wedding

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I did one back in '13, and I just didn't like how the pictures came out. Any advice on doing it?

I'll have three cameras, a Nikon D90, A Nikon D40, and a D3300.

The D40 will have an 18-55 lens the D3300 will have a 50mm f 1.8 prime lens and the D90 will have an 18-105 lens.

Any suggestions?

• Banned
NO, looking for serious advice.

Whatever you do, just make sure you are using digital.

It's hard to photo shop the bride with regular film.

• Banned
All three cameras are digital. But you can Photo Shop with film, it's just not a good.

I did one back in '13, and I just didn't like how the pictures came out. Any advice on doing it?

The D40 will have an 18-55 lens the D3300 will have a 50mm f 1.8 prime lens and the D90 will have an 18-105 lens.

Any suggestions?
LOLOLOLOLOL.....let me get this straight, you got the nerve to expect people here to be serious outside of hating on everybody, yourself included Mike. Listen, if your serious, just YOUTUBE your question and you;ll get a whole slew of ideas. Good luck!!

After a certain point, it has nothing to do with the camera. Light, angles and background must be kept in mind every minute. There was no mention of flash equipment; what do you plan to use? Also, know the lieu. Where can you get the best shot without Uncle Harry stepping in front of you to get the best shot, for example. But, there is far too much to it to go over everything here. Hope this much helps.

• Banned
After a certain point, it has nothing to do with the camera. Light, angles and background must be kept in mind every minute. There was no mention of flash equipment; what do you plan to use? Also, know the lieu. Where can you get the best shot without Uncle Harry stepping in front of you to get the best shot, for example. But, there is far too much to it to go over everything here. Hope this much helps.
thanks, yeah I have an external flash and the other two cameras have their own flash.

Any suggestions?
Are these digital or film cameras?

thanks, yeah I have an external flash and the other two cameras have their own flash.
You will definitely want to go with as many external flash apparatuses that you can screw onto your camera -- more like makes better photos.

But you will need a red-eye filter for your lens too then.

You will definitely want to go with as many external flash apparatuses that you can screw onto your camera -- more like makes better photos.

But you will need a red-eye filter for your lens too then.
Thanks. I can take red eye out in the camera or in photo Shop. I'll have to run all the pictures through Photo Shop, for cropping, taking out little imperfections, color enhancements, etc.

All are digital.
Wow! Then they should all work like a charm.

Backing off with a telephoto lens usually gives less distortion than a wide angle lens, but you probably already knew that.

Backing off requires more flash power. But you probably already knew that too.

I did photography for the yearbook staff back in high school and even took a class by the math teacher, who showed us nudes of his lovely skinny wife with hard nipples on her. Being photographed nude turned her on, obviously.

But now I mostly do easy outdoor nature shots or underwater with the fishes of the sea.

Congrats to you! Give my condolences to the groom...

Well, funny you should say that. This is one of the Women I knew at the prison, and both parties are female.

Well, funny you should say that. This is one of the Women I knew at the prison, and both parties are female.
Wow!!!
I think I've stated here that I don't approve of that life style, but I believe in letting people do as they wish and not being angry at them for doing something I don't agree with.I got along very well with her at the prison.

Wow!!!
I think I've stated here that I don't approve of that life style, but I believe in letting people do as they wish and not being angry at them for doing something I don't agree with.I got along very well with her at the prison.
So... Be honest here... Just how beastly is this woman?

She's not. I always thought she was nice looking. The other one is as well. It's next week so I gotta get ready!

New Topics

Forum List

Back