I've been drinking,,,probably drunk right now...

and I'm not posting and attacking.

Lesson over

:cool:
Right on!

My new knee has been acting up all day...got to the point where I took a couple o' 750 Vikes about an hour ago.....I'm just cruisin' along nicely right now, but an ice cold Newcastle sure would taste good.....but, it ain't happenin'........or,.....maybe......naaah.

Lesson over

Right on!

My new knee has been acting up all day...got to the point where I took a couple o' 750 Vikes about an hour ago.....I'm just cruisin' along nicely right now, but an ice cold Newcastle sure would taste good.....but, it ain't happenin'........or,.....maybe......naaah.

Not to hi jack but it looks like Dante is pretty well too sloshed to notice ...

I got a new knee in 2010. Jeeez. Its okay, strong enough to run up and down stairs but there's never a time when its not stiff or sore. Maybe its just that man made can never replace the original equipment.

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

And no booze with the Vicodin.

... sigh ...

Lesson over

Right on!

I got a new knee in 2010. Jeeez. Its okay, strong enough to run up and down stairs but there's never a time when its not stiff or sore. Maybe its just that man made can never replace the original equipment.

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

... sigh ...
No booze with Vike's?......Nooooo shit!

My knee's been doing fine.....up until a screw began to back out....Going to the VA next week to have it taken care of.

Trust me, I don't need your advice, but thanks anyway.

Right on!

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

... sigh ...

My knee's been doing fine.....up until a screw began to back out....Going to the VA next week to have it taken care of.

I broke my left knee in a motorcycle accident ten years ago,, doc said then in 5 years I'd need a new knee.. I had a tibial plateau fracture, so my long winded question is when they replace a knee what parts are replaced exactly and where to they put the screws? I have nails holding my leg together.

Right on!

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

... sigh ...

Sorry, you seemed a little unsure and as if you were seriously considering the booze with the vike.

Won't happen again

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

... sigh ...

I broke my left knee in a motorcycle accident ten years ago,, doc said then in 5 years I'd need a new knee.. I had a tibial plateau fracture, so my long winded question is when they replace a knee what parts are replaced exactly and where to they put the screws? I have nails holding my leg together.
Just look it up online....I don't feel like going into a long winded explanation.....It varies as to the nature between full and partial repacement....WEB MD should have all the answers pertaining to your exact situation.

The screw that is backing out is actually in the lower femur, just above and to the side of the knee....It's pushing against a ligament, and hurts like hell.....It's a bizzare feeling.

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

... sigh ...

Willow on a motorcycle?? My world feels all upside down.

Do your PT.

And then do it again.

... sigh ...

i don't know but i have a couple of friends that had knee replacements and they have no pain or problems walking !!:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back