I've been at it again....

Feb 28, 2009
Here's the commercial Andy Griffith would have done were he not a mindless, idiot, dolt tool:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8WG5yNxyd3g]YouTube - Andy Griffith celebrates 1965[/ame]

feaf.jpg

Get out and vote America. Nuff said.

FABOO!!!!!!

It's so sad to see Andy go off the deep end. I'm choosing MM's alternate reality to redeem the good memories before he jumped the shark.

Here's the commercial Andy Griffith would have done were he not a mindless, idiot, dolt tool:

YouTube - Andy Griffith celebrates 1965

I truly wish the right would get their way of a full house of rightys to run America. No Dems, just republicans. Problem seems to be the righty can't seem to help themselves from tipping the voter scales away from them. Apparently the voters decided enough was enough in the last campaign. They didn't like it either, and republicans began jumping ship during Bush's second term, and ran for the Dem party or went to hide their heads in shame.

But a solid republican DC might be different, a full dictatorship to remold government for the final hold by corporations. That is what I want to see. American voters don't seem to get the message that their vote means something, like whether they are a family of slaves to corporations, or murdered in a GITMO prison, or having troops stationed in the neighborhoods, etc. I don't mean to imply that scenario, but then we have seen it come to pass already. But the point being, until it comes to these drastic states of being, American voters will have their pop-tart for breakfast and go watch the Andy Griffith show.

YouTube - Andy Griffith celebrates 1965

I truly wish the right would get their way of a full house of rightys to run America. No Dems, just republicans.
Actually, you should drop the right/left dichotomy, the video game mentality, and realize all we have seen from the change candidate I VOTED FOR is old rehashed crap from Roosevelt, Johnson and Carter. FAILED policies recycled is all this Obama Menstruation has offered, but packaging them as "new ideas" for the young and memory-challenged idiots out there.

Throw in a dose of Goebbels-style outright LYING like with Andy's little tool commercial I corrected, and you can see why the ruling party seems to always be in trouble the last 12 years.

Of course, folks like you don't really care what happens to the country, so long as your "side" wins.

But a solid republican DC might be different, a full dictatorship to remold government for the final hold by corporations. That is what I want to see. American voters don't seem to get the message that their vote means something, like whether they are a family of slaves to corporations, or murdered in a GITMO prison, or having troops stationed in the neighborhoods, etc. I don't mean to imply that scenario, but then we have seen it come to pass already. But the point being, until it comes to these drastic states of being, American voters will have their pop-tart for breakfast and go watch the Andy Griffith show.
Faithfully regurgitating the current spoon fed talking point makes you as good of a little tool as Andy! Are you aware that this Congress and President very quietly re-upped the Patriot Act and expanded it even more, recently? Are you aware that prisoners taken now don't go to Gitmo, they're farmed out to foreign countries where the much worse treatment and atrocities will never be documented or tied to this Administration?

Your problem is, you "know" so much that isn't so, and meanwhile they're slipping the truly BAD stuff right by your mindless ass.

Forum List

Back